Sign in to follow this  
Mercer

Random.

Its a really lame day today. I don't know why I did what I did. 

Have you checked out my video I posted in my blog section?  You'll be wanting a barn owl again after watching it :)

• Like 1

Have you checked out my video I posted in my blog section? You'll be wanting a barn owl again after watching it :)

Yep. I couldn't resist. I'm in the mood for meat loaf today. Been forever since I had it, Chernaudi. :eat:

Edited by Jupiter

Happy Birthday :)

Thanks, Chernaudi. I Just turned 29 today.  :redface:

I turned 29 back in June. My lord, its odd being almost 30. I wonder what it will be like if I'm 40....that is if I make it to that. :(

Happy Saturday everyone. I'm hoping you're having a wonderful weekend and a great day. Drop me a line on here if you're ever in the mood to talk. :)

Another day in Paradise. Have a great day everyone. Drop me a line if you're in the neighborhood. 

What a night. My sister and my mother got into it resulting in her getting kicked of the house and on to my door step. 

Well. I keep getting my ass kicked in Assassin's Creed on the last mission.That sucks!  :Icecream:

Edited by Jupiter

Been playing Assassin's Creed 2. Awesome game so far. I think I like Ezio better than Altair already. 

I've been catching up on The Walking Dead and taking breaks from gaming as of late. I'm feeling like finishing up on AC2 on the PS3 tonight. Wondering when I get my order in the mail as it has not arrived yet. 

I wonder if there is such a thing as mental sleep. You're awake, but your mind just isn't active. It's like you go to a dark place as if you were asleep...kind of weird, but I feel like I'm far far away. I don't feel with it today. 

is it daydreaming?

Well. It's like I'm asleep, but I'm awake. Sometimes I have huge gaps of memory loss too. Like I can't remember something even though it happened. Sometimes it's really important but I forget and than sometimes I get where I'm in some sort of really off state where I'm just not with it. It could be my medication. 

It's been nice out. Nice, cool, rainy weather. I hope its this way for the next few days. 

*yawn* so tired.

I hear you. But the weekend is nigh!!!

i think this phenomena of blacking out is something i been seeing lately.

my brother had it, where he lost great swathes of memory.

personally, I had an incident the other night where my head felt like it had flipped upside down. it was like i almost lost consciousness. there didn't seem to be any trigger.

it could be medication because I am taking sertraline. (zoloft)

i think this phenomena of blacking out is something i been seeing lately.

my brother had it, where he lost great swathes of memory.

personally, I had an incident the other night where my head felt like it had flipped upside down. it was like i almost lost consciousness. there didn't seem to be any trigger.

it could be medication because I am taking sertraline. (zoloft)

I think you're right. One of the side effects of celexa is short term memory loss. But it's been really bad lately. I've been at a loss for certain words that would other wise be easy for someone else to remember. I had a bad memory before the medicine, its just a lot worse now. 

I'm not sure if I was ready for Monday. I guess we'll find out. 

I wonder why banks are closed over holidays..... :eyebrow:

Banks are tied to governments. They like to have as much PTO as they can. LOL! I want Flag Day off!!

• Like 1