Sign in to follow this  
Polyonymous

Random.

I'm not sure I want to go out and buy this again as I just got for PS3 back in December.

Its a big maybe....

if they brought it to PC I would buy it for PC.

if they brought it to PC I would buy it for PC.

Have you bought Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 for PC from Steam? They recently released those on Steam. If they did those, its probably a chance they might for Final Fantasy X and X-2.

Honestly though. If they had DLC content for X and X-2 for the PS4. Like new weapons, costumes, more storyline, etc. Than I'd see the reason to buy it again as being the only reason why I bought it on the PS3 was because it had been ages since I played it. 

But now there really isn't a reason that warrants me to go out and buy it for the PS4. The only reasons would to be for PS4 trophies....but thats not reason enough. So I may just have to pass on it. 

Hmmm. Looks like I will use Vergil when I get this game. 

Edited by Jupiter

Yes, I have final fantasy XIII on pc. I am not a huge fan of XIII-2 though so I am in no rush to get it. I might pick it up in a sale.

Yes, I have final fantasy XIII on pc. I am not a huge fan of XIII-2 though so I am in no rush to get it. I might pick it up in a sale.

Do you use and download mods for the game? I know thats the awesome thing about PC. Console commands and mods to make the games for interesting. I know there's CP cheats on the computer.

I honestly used a Game Genie save editor on my computer for the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII. Because I beat the game 3 times without cheating. So I used GG just to replay through it. Wasn't in the mood for grind. I just thought it'd be cool to play through the story with everything.

How to use. You put your PS3 save file on a USB flash drive and you edit it from your computer. Doesn't matter if you have a desktop or laptop to run it.

Here's the mods being used under Game Genie on the PS3. Pretty amazing huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W02YbAbsLo

Edited by Jupiter

I don't see the point to be honest. the only mod I would play is one that adds more story or more areas.

I don't enjoy a game if I cheated. it takes out the progression and that ruins the game because I feel rewarded when I can progress.

when I get more crystarium points I can add more abilities and I feel like I'm getting stronger.

I don't see the point to be honest. the only mod I would play is one that adds more story or more areas.

I don't enjoy a game if I cheated. it takes out the progression and that ruins the game because I feel rewarded when I can progress.

when I get more crystarium points I can add more abilities and I feel like I'm getting stronger.

Fair enough. But what about mods for costumes and weapons or extra characters? 

yeah that sounds cool! I'd love to give lightning some new dresses! not like in that ridiculous trequel though, that was awful. I mean more . like in fairytail.

heaven's wheel armour...!!! http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/4/45/Heaven%27s_Wheel_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20130303202012

• Like 1

Thats some pretty amazing armor. It'd be cool to have that in the game as well as add in its arsenal as well. Now that would be something. :)

Edited by Jupiter

Been listening to video game music from Devil May Cry 3. Loved this one the most.

Well. Everything went the way I wanted last night and its less for me to deal with. On another good note. The weekend is here and I'm very thankful for that. I'm hoping everyone else has a wonderful weekend for themselves. :)

Edited by Jupiter

RUGBY!! a real sport!!

would you watch the world cup? are you interested in the six nations at all?

• Like 1

RUGBY!! a real sport!!

would you watch the world cup? are you interested in the six nations at all?

You bet. I love Rugby and Soccer. I mainly just watch a lot of it on TV or the Internet when I can. Yep. :whoo:

Pretty exciting!

Edited by Jupiter

So. My whole body aches when I sneeze and it's been steadily getting worse when this happens. I looked online for some answers and this is what someone said. The good thing is, I'm not the only person who has experienced this.

When you sneeze, you generate a huge, temporary increase in pressure in the spinal canal that houses the spinal cord and nerve roots that exit the spine to go out to the rest of the body, as well as the pressure in the disc between the vertebra. I suspect the sinus problem led to sneezing and the sneezing caused one or more of the discs in the lower cervical spine (neck) to weaken such that the nucleus of the disc is bulging out or partially herniated through the annular fiber portion of the disc into the space in the bony canals through which the spinal cord and nerve roots traverse. This reduces the overall amount of extra space surrounding the nerves. Now when you sneeze and create tremendous pressures in conjunction with this reduction in the extra space, the nerves that go out to your arms and shoulders are momentarily irritated as the protruding portion of the disc protrudes even more under the increased, momentary pressure.

I know it all sounds very complicated, but basically you most likely have a weakened intervertebral disc at C6 (the 6th cervical vertebrae in your neck) that is aggravated by the pressures created when you sneeze. The net result is the nerve roots and probably to a lesser degree the spinal cord are momentarily irritated, creating pain that disipates as soon as the pressure insult passes. You do not want to avoid sneezing, if you have the urge, but you would like to not sneeze unnecessarily. By that I mean, if you have seasonal allergies, you might want to consider taking something like Claritin to control them and prevent sneezing. You also do not want to bend over when you sneeze. With the disc already weak, sneezing can further weaken it and a more unrelenting nerve problem can evolve.

Feeling pretty good today after catching some very much needed rest. I feel like a 100%!  :whoo:

You know you want to watch this!  :yay:

Edit: Spoiler tags make it more fun.

Edited by Jupiter

As much as I like Richard Guyot. Gotta go with Sho Fukamachi for the great good! 

• Like 1

So. I woke up feeling really groggy today. I feel like crap and I know I got the sleep needed. I don't know what the hell happened but I really just want to go home and go back to bed. I hate feeling like this. Sucks.  <_<

Feeling a lot better today. I found this picture on the web of Reika Mishima and it just shows how beautiful she is. :)

181198.jpg?400796268

Well....last night I got food poisoning and was too busy hugging the toilet...and talking to Yuki on facebook when I was done. 

Some of you might like this video as it was exactly what I was doing on and off last night!