'I CAN'T ' for those are the words of a coward

And remember 'I WILL TRY' for those

Are the words of a potential winner?

The only way you can regret yesterday is

When you've never learnt anything from it 

And remember that what ever you worry about

It's in the past, there is nothing you can change or do about it, 

Just accept to choose to see

Yesterday's problems as an opportunity to grow. 

Worry is wasting today's time

Cluttering up tomorrow's opportunities

With yesterday's trouble.

How many times do we look back on? 

An event and think, if only I had...

How many times do we do something that we wish hadn't done?

You can't change a past event, 

Its yesterday, you can't change what has been done. 

Do you call it regret, sorrow, repentance?

Do you think about what might have been? 

Do you relieve an event the way it should have been?

Forget about regret and focus on today, not on yesterday.

Focus on what you can do, not what you didn't do. 

The only thing to feel sorrow for

Is not living each day to the fullest, 

The only thing to repent is to sincerely say I'm sorry!

Don't live your life regretting yesterday...

Live your life so tomorrow you won't regret today.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or say about you, 

What really matters is what you think and say about your self...

Then what you do about it.

Poet: Grant Ngobean

Edited by Jupiter Knight

Abraham drew near, and said, "Will you consume the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous within the city? Will you consume and not spare the place for the fifty righteous who are in it? ... What if ten are found there?" He [The Lord] said, "I will not destroy it for the ten's sake."  (Genesis 18:23-32)

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? - Matthew 7:2-5

Edited by Jupiter Knight

I honestly can't wait for the ice to melt on the road. It has been a little tough driving lately. So looking forward to that. Seeing snow is fun, but when it ices over, thats no fun at all. 

Edited by Jupiter Knight

especially when you slip over.

not fun.

it's funny seeing people from warmer countries though, they don't know how to be wary of the ice and slip over a lot! :lol:

i went flat on my back a few years ago. that was funny.

especially when you slip over.

not fun.

it's funny seeing people from warmer countries though, they don't know how to be wary of the ice and slip over a lot! :lol:

i went flat on my back a few years ago. that was funny.

Yeah, I've slipped plenty of times. One time when I slipped, I had a few scrapes and bruises and was pretty sore for a day or two. Much of the ice has melted, but it is pretty wet and nasty out due to the mud and dirt from the melted ice. 

Edited by Jupiter Knight

A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
Edited by Jupiter Knight

More snow and ice.....yay. I'll say this. Watch what you wish for. It might not be what you imagined.  <_<

I did a quiz online and these were the results.  :whoo:

You Are Generally Good-Natured

generally-good-natured.jpg
Like everyone else, you have your ups and downs in life. You try to keep going and remain positive though!
You know how easy it is to see the downside of any bad news. You do what you can to lift your spirits when times are tough.

You're not just a good-natured person - you're a proactive one. You solve your problems whenever you can.
Even in the worst of times, there's something you can do to make things better and less stressful... and you find it.

You aren't overly optimistic or pessimistic. You think it's best to take a wait and see approach to most things.
Whenever there's a crisis, your friends and family appreciate your levelheadedness and realism. You keep your cool.

http://www.blogthings.com'>Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

My Heart's Four Seasons

My heart has four seasons, Spring, Summer,Fall and Winter cold. My heart changes for many reasons, from each budding burst of the day I hold. Upon a shelf within my heart I place my Spring of joy of things new to flower, waitng for the moment, give it space to spread and grow by God's power. The Summer's heartbeat dances free, without a care, it's fragrance everywhere. My hearts love flows, unchained from me, like butterflies dancing in the air. A broken piece of the heart needs repair. Fall has arrived at a changing thought. A chill of sadness in the night air. The color this season has brought. When my Winter opens it;s gates mightly, it shutters my heart's door into pieces. I reach to hold my season's tighty. for strength until that night ceases. My Heart's Springs of Joy and Summers of love; The Winds of Fall and Winters of cold, God lets me have from His Love above, to draw me into His streets of gold. He causes me to Trust and in Him to know His Hands. my every heartbeat to hold. Thunder and rough waters will come and go. Not my will be done, but let God's will unfold. 

The Rainy Day

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary;

It rains,and the wind is never weary;

The vine still clings to the mouldering wall,

But at every gust the dead leaves fall,

And the day is dark and dreary.

My life is cold, and dark, and dreary;

It rains,and the wind is never weary;

My thoughts still cling to the mouldering past,

But the hopes of youth fall thick in the blast,

And the days are dark and dreary.

Be still, sad heart, and cease repining;

Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;

Thy fate is the common fate of all,

Into each life some rain must fall,

Some days must be dark and dreary.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Edited by Jupiter Knight

After Iceland adopted Christianity as its national religion it never looked back. However, a rapidly growing group of heathens in Iceland are preparing to build Northern Europe's first pagan temple in ten centuries.

http://youtu.be/41lOdQqa3R4

Edited by Jupiter Knight

New research shows chameleons actively tune nano-crystals to change their color, which gets crazier the more you think about it. I found this link and its pretty interesting.

</p> Edited by Jupiter Knight

Was searching the web and stumbled on this article. You'd be amazed by all the stuff that you can find on the web. :whoo:

Richard Bootman Finds Whole Potato in Potato Chip Bag

What came out of Richard Bootman's potato chip bag is strange, no matter how you slice it.

Actually, it's weirder because of what wasn't sliced: a whole uncut and unpeeled potato -- no chips.

Bootman, 25, of Mildenhall, UK, found the whole spud Monday morning in a package of Snackrite steak and onion crisps he purchased at an Aldi's grocery store.

“I picked it up and it was airtight so I didn’t question it,†Bootman told BT.com. "At first I thought it was a ball of soggy crisps. When I realized what it was everyone in the office laughed -– we couldn’t believe it.â€

Bootman said the most hilarious part of the experience was when he tipped the bag upside-down.

"This oily potato just fell out onto my desk," he told the Metro. "I said to a friend, “Maybe you are expected to cook your own crisps these days.'"

Bootman told The Huffington Post that the grocery store has offered him a refund "but that's as far as it has gone.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story said that Bootman had been given a refund and flowers from the store. That information came from The Consumerist. Bootman contacted The Huffington Post and said he has not turned in the potato nor has he received flowers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/richard-bootman-potato_n_6855492.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Edited by Jupiter Knight

Wow, today I learned that Dr.Seuss was a horrible person.

Dr. Seuss (Ted Geisel) was having an affair with a woman. His wife (Helen) killed herself because of it.

Helen committed suicide in 1967 with an overdose (O.D) of barbiturates, after a series of illnesses (including cancer) spanning 13 years. Helen was also despondent over her husband's burgeoning relationship with Audrey Stone Dimond. Feeling unable to live without him, Helen wrote in her suicide note:

"Dear Ted, What has happened to us? I don't know. I feel myself in a spiral, going down down down, into a black hole from which there is no escape, no brightness. And loud in my ears from every side I hear, 'failure, failure, failure...' I love you so much ... I am too old and enmeshed in everything you do and are, that I cannot conceive of life without you ... My going will leave quite a rumor but you can say I was overworked and overwrought. Your reputation with your friends and fans will not be harmed ... Sometimes think of the fun we had all thru the years ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Palmer_Geisel

I was feeling pretty nostalgic today, not just today but lately.I got to thinking about old friends I hadn't heard from in a while as far as forums go.

I'm not sure if anyone has shared the same experiences that I have as far as inactive forum friends who have probably long since moved on to bigger and better things in life.

Recently as of today, I stopped by an old forum owned by a guy that I made friends with almost 8 months ago. I haven't heard from him in ages as we are very good friends and he lives in India. He has a wife and children who are very sweet.

I'm thinking life caught up with him and he's been doing what ever. So... I thought I'd drop him a line and see what he was up to. His profile showed that he had been active 3 weeks ago but only logged on to make a status update.

He replied to a message. He hadn't been active much because his mother passed away from cancer and he's been having issues at work. So he doesn't have as much time as he used to. He was thankful that I remembered him and visited his old empty forum.

Hoping things for him get better. Here's the discussion we had...

Me:

Long time no see! Be great to hear from you!
I've been flying solo for a while. 
Its been roughly 6 months since I’ve heard from you.

Jitto P. Jose:

Glad to see u again I was not so active in forums last few months. My mother was suffering from Cancer and passed away 2 months back. Constant travel to my native place took most of the free time.
Meanwhile I experimented with some other forum stuff.. and these kind of experiments will go on.. :P

You and Claraviolet were the two people that I haven't talked to in a while. How is she doing?

Pressure from my daily job is getting hectic.. so finding time for extra stuff become so difficult. As the experience increases, they are expecting more responsibilities .. and I am forced to extend my work hours..
I am so happy that you remembered my website. Now I am planning one another website with a different purpose.. Experiments will go on and on… icon_smile.gif
We will see again somewhere. icon_smile.gif

Me:

Im sorry for your loss.
I hope things get better for you. I know its not easy losing a parent and my heart goes out to you on that. I know its something you weren’t prepared for or can ever fully recover. I hope the best for you. icon_smile.gif

Its really good to hear from you. I was thinking about you for a while. Its been a long time. I can understand how life can pick up and become hectic and how time can get difficult to have. icon_smile.gif

Things have been good for me. I’m doing well.

My wife finished college, or medical school and now has a job. I've promoted at work so money isn't tight.
Claraviolet and I talk every other few days as she is busy with things.

I've been around Japan Legend when I have the time. Great people there.
What new website or forums do you have planned?
Edited by Jupiter Knight