Sign in to follow this  
./Anonymous

The Yuki and Anon Show- Get it here!

Here is an entertaining scene between me and Yuki debating in circles about closing a thread. All members must sit back and laugh now.  All members are free to stop in and troll. Lets see how hard I can push Yuki into closing up this topic. Feel free to drop by and leave your 2 cents.

Edited by ./Anonymous
removing possibly dangerous links

I'm sorry, I do not believe the links posted here were in the best interests of this site.

links to places to purchase riot gear may be deemed by some as inciting violence and we will not expose the members of this website to such a thing.

It also poses a danger to the site as if it is seen as inciting violence there may be a danger if it falling under scrutiny of government agencies.

I am sure you understand.

I'm sorry, I do not believe the links posted here were in the best interests of this site.

Perhaps it would have been more necessary for me to hide or delete this topic.

please don't do that. I think the thread looks prettier sitting out so we both look silly and people can shake their head agitated saying that topic is spam. 

*sigh* so why is this thread still open? 

Are you trying to preserve it as content?.......  because I doubt SEO cares. 

Edited by ./Anonymous

I said please don't do that. You are mocking me and it is not appropriate.

• Like 1

I'm having an ego trip and won't give in although the thread clearly is spam.

Could you be any more obvious? This is so dramatic.

Here's an idea, lets move it over to Tinned Meat since you love this thread so much. Cherry on top, please. :)

You are clearly being deliberately disrespectful and therefore I have no choice but to give you an official warning. Please modify your behaviour.

I'm really upset over this thread and am going to ban you just for some simple fun. I'm very sensitive so please be more gentle.

No need to start with threats, Yuki. Hand out a ban. I'll be back using a new IP and you won't know a thing. Give it your best shot. I'll make it more challenging this time, and no, I won't be using Anonymous. Instead of 2 weeks at 3 different forums. I'll be here. I'll make the account a little later so you don't get any more ideas. You don't control me. The Internet is my play ground. I am after all being bluntly honest and you lied when you told me that I was one of the first people you suspended. I'm not as dumb as you paint me up to be. Give us Anons a little more credit.

PS. Thanks for the Warning Point, and no....I don't care. It means nothing.

Since the warning was not heeded, the suspension will be for one week.

Ok so the big Idea was to deliberately provoke someone for no reason. I wont bother asking why, all I'll say is really, really!

Is their really a need to be a dick to people simply for you own amusement. People don't find this funny or entertaining, we think its childish, petty and stupid. 

The idea of a forum is that its a place people can come together to talk and share information about things they like, the last thing we want is someone abusing the site and its members for a cheap, pathetic thrill.

So please act respectfully or go away.

• Like 2

Topic locked.

There is no need to post or discuss this thread any further.

And please leave any moderation to the site staff, who have already handled it.