Sign in to follow this  
a1s1d1f1

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys,

I just found out about Guyver not too long ago (from the live action movie) and fell in love. I did some research and found out it's a manga/anime and I went on a crazy binge. I've read all the manga GA has put out and all of the anime/OVAs. This is by far one of my favorites! I hope that I can make some cool friends on here who share their love of Guyver!

Hiya, I'm LordSpleach, We have great things here. Obviously this is THE site to catch up on all things Guyver. We also get into heavy discussions about Tokusatsu shows(Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Godzilla, etc.)

You also check out the general WHAT...EVAR section for many different topics like All Wings Report In(shameless self promotion), Cool Videos, Funny Pics, upcoming movies, and the like.

We have a new feature called The Lemonade Stand where you can talk about anything. Personally I haven't kept up with it because it grew like

post-1439-0-27734100-1403657697_thumb.jp

so with all that said.... I wish you

• Like 1