Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Commissioned art for my story

post-760-0-95639600-1401346295_thumb.png

A piece of art I commissioned of a scene near the end of "Son of Mine"; I like the style, but it was a bit hard on the artist, so I don't think I'll be requesting another from her.

• Like 1

The first story is about Masaki Murakami's son - a character of my own - and his discovery by Chronos and subsequent induction into the company alongside his father.

Guest Jupiter

The first story is about Masaki Murakami's son - a character of my own - and his discovery by Chronos and subsequent induction into the company alongside his father.

zoalords can have children?

Most likely, but Masaki's son was conceived and born four years before Masaki's first encounter with Chronos.

Guest Jupiter

Most likely, but Masaki's son was conceived and born four years before Masaki's first encounter with Chronos.

Oh okay, so Murakami was either married or a single father while he went out being a journalist or what ever he was before he got captured and processed.