Sign in to follow this  
Lord Arkadius

What music have you currently been listening to?

So what artist/bands have been catching your ear lately? What tasty jams have gotten you up and grooving? Time to spill the beans folks! ;)

Various stuff, mostly songs I like.  My favorite bands/musicians are Cher, Metallica, Earth,Wind & Fire, Pink Floyd, too many to mention.  I'll listen to about anything aside from rap and such.

There's also a You Tube artist named LiaNight who mostly does covers, but she and her sister have original material that they want to put on that page soon.

Mostly my favs from thrash and black metal, grindcore, noisecore, techno hardcore, minimal, anime osts, jazz, trance.

Awesome song that I can call new (2009) - is Slayer's "Hate Worldwide", I think it's the best thrash song from ~2000-2014.

Studio version:

Live:

Also "Ein Heller Und Ein Batzen" by Onkel Tom Angelripper is the song I was waiting for ages, why didn't he make it earlier?

+ From techno hardcore: old track by Russian project 911 - Prince Igor:

And Da Predator - Out Of Control:

And DJ Dione – Muddaf*ckas:

Am am a bit all over the place lately. The main bands that I have been listening to are Jorn, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, and Volbeat. I have been also listening to a lot of anime and wrestling theme songs.

I've been really addicted to a couple of Jane Child songs, one of which some of you probably know from playing GTA5.  They're called "I Don't Wanna Fall In Love" and "Welcome to the Real World".

Dark Funeral's songs and their covers:

--------------

--------------

can't help myself lately and i've been listening to the robotech soundtrack. got the 20th anniversary ost loaded in the car and been listening to it while commuting, really loud too. been getting strange looks from people in vehicles next to me.

• Like 1

I'm a bit all over the place with my music. Lately I have been jamming to the Tranformers: The Movie soundtrack along with a lot of my old Power Metal bands.

This topic is more like what recent shows have I been too since I go to at least 3 a month. Last month I was able to catch Bane with Turnstile, Take Offense and Final Blow. 2 days before that I got to see Backtrack, with opening acts Bitedown, Homewrecker and a new favorite of mine Holy Land. Also witnessed my first Black Metal show and saw Watain and they were beyond extreme.

Thyrfing - De Ödeslösa (2013) album - awesome viking metal

Angerfist - Yes (Znooptokkie Drokz Remix)

Way late on this thread, but I like me some punk rock and ska. NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Suicide Machines... that type of thing. I really enjoy music that on the surface sounds all happy with horns and a ska beat only to find the lyrics are SO messed up! LOL!

Paul Elstak Vs. Dione – Here Comes the Prozac

Actually I have been listening to all of their albums pretty much non-stop these last few weeks.

Awesome guitar cover on Skrillex - Kill Everybody:

• Like 1

Christmas Hardcore mix I made out of oldschool hardcore tracks:

Various Tokusatsu songs, some Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez.  A friend of mine got me into The Black Veil Brides.

Been listening to Finch and Liquid Sky lately. Both pretty good bands. :)

Edited by Cannibal

Lately I've been obsessed with the Electro genre. Time to Party!!!!

Kyoto

Skrillex

Bangarang

Edited by Jupiter Knight