Sign in to follow this  
The Seventh Doctor

Zoalord Powers

Been thinking that some of the zoalord where cut down before we got to see what they could really do so I was just wondering if anyone had any theories or ideas on how they would use thier abilities.

I'm thinking of Li Yentsui, Edward Caerleon, Waferdanos and Sin Rubeo Amniculus. We can't with Barcus, Hayyan, Krumeggnic and Galenos because they haven't hown us anything yet.

Edited by Waferdanos

Guest snow

I think Waferdonas was pretty tough, since he really wasn't a Zoalord. Didn't Alkenphel just give him a zoacrystal to use?

I think what was amazing about Waferdonas is that he was a living kingdom of jungle, and he had those plant people who could regenerate tear the sh*t out of his opponents. That and his roots,or hair could form spikes and stab his opponents multiple times and entangle them,possibly strangle them. He seemed to be one of he most interesting.

Richard Gyuot was really cool. Especially how he fought in the anime. He was pretty motivated in a lot of his actions and how he wanted a Guvyer Unit so he could usurp Chronos's throne by killing off Alkenphel and become the leading Zoalord. I found it interesting how the roles between him and Murakami have switched. Murakami is now a zoalord under Alkenphel and Richard is an enemy of Chronos. Would have never have guessed.

• Like 2

Archanfel - Everything

Barcas - Telepathy

Guyot - Gravity

Prukshutal - Electricity

Shin - Light

Yentsui - Warping space

Caerleon - Withdraw into pocket dimension, project three 'shadow doubles' of himself

Kabral - Biology, absorbtion

Waferdanos - Biology, expression. Of course, he wasn't meant as a weapon but as a living terraformation unit

Imakarum - Gravity, psionics

Kurumegnik - unknown, but has used those kinetic spheres...

Galenos - unknown, but he breathed fire.

Jabir - Completely unknown. But Jabir ibn Hayan, from whom he got his name, was an alchemist, the inventor of chemistry. Perhaps he can psionically alter substances?

• Like 2

Guest snow

Archanfel - Everything

Barcas - Telepathy

Guyot - Gravity

Prukshutal - Electricity

Shin - Light

Yentsui - Warping space

Caerleon - Withdraw into pocket dimension, project three 'shadow doubles' of himself

Kabral - Biology, absorbtion

Waferdanos - Biology, expression. Of course, he wasn't meant as a weapon but as a living terraformation unit

Imakarum - Gravity, psionics

Kurumegnik - unknown, but has used those kinetic spheres...

Galenos - unknown, but he breathed fire.

Jabir - Completely unknown. But Jabir ibn Hayan, from whom he got his name, was an alchemist, the inventor of chemistry. Perhaps he can psionically alter substances?

Nailed it on the head, amigo.

I think Waferdonas was pretty tough, since he really wasn't a Zoalord. Didn't Alkenphel just give him a zoacrystal to use? I think what was amazing about Waferdonas is that he was a living kingdom of jungle, and he had those plant people who could regenerate tear the sh*t out of his opponents. That and his roots,or hair could form spikes and stab his opponents multiple times and entangle them,possibly strangle them. He seemed to be one of he most interesting. Richard Gyuot was really cool. Especially how he fought in the anime. He was pretty motivated in a lot of his actions and how he wanted a Guvyer Unit so he could usurp Chronos's throne by killing off Alkenphel and become the leading Zoalord. I found it interesting how the roles between him and Murakami have switched. Murakami is now a zoalord under Alkenphel and Richard is an enemy of Chronos. Would have never have guessed.

Going by what Barcus said when he gave Waferdonas the zoa-crystal his forest and servents where transformed from matter to energy and combined into a single human form. Takeing that into account Waferdonas in his human form could easily be as strong as the other zoalords in their battle forms. He can fire bio-lasers from what we saw at Relics Point and he dose seem to have the same basic powers as the others to. I think he could fire bio-lasers strong enough to take down a normal guyver and he's likely more then a match for one physically. His barrier is likely quite strong to, maybe stronger the Guyot's but still nothing compared to Sin's. His Sacred Veil is still his greatest power though.

book20-034.jpg

Edited by Waferdanos

Guest snow

He did put up one hell of a fight though. He fought better than Imakarum did. All Agito did was punch him square in his zoacrystal and it knocked him out for a few weeks until it healed. However what made  Waferdanos more dangerous was the fact that he wasn't a true zoalord. He didn't need the crystal to use any of his powers, however he needed it to suppress them. I think he was one of the strongest of the zoalords. But he's the only one who doesn't need a crystal. I found it amazing that he could operate one and not only that,synchronize himself to it. I think his zoacrystal gave him the power to  alter his form because without it he had trouble getting around. So he was an interesting character.

• Like 1

<p>That was Kahn, Larz.  We haven't seen Jabir in action yet.</p>

Edited by river_chaos

He did put up one hell of a fight though. He fought better than Imakarum did. All Agito did was punch him square in his zoacrystal and it knocked him out for a few weeks until it healed. However what made Waferdanos more dangerous was the fact that he wasn't a true zoalord. He didn't need the crystal to use any of his powers, however he needed it to suppress them. I think he was one of the strongest of the zoalords. But he's the only one who doesn't need a crystal. I found it amazing that he could operate one and not only that,synchronize himself to it. I think his zoacrystal gave him the power to alter his form because without it he had trouble getting around. So he was an interesting character.

Yes, but he seemed to suffer one drawback when compared to the others. He didn't have full use of the Zoacrystal for long, once he used up it's energy reserves, he could no longer fight that well in his human form, hence why he switched to his true for to continue the fight. I loved his design, too bad his followers were far too combustible.

On a side note, every Zoalord seems to have a specialty in combat when compared to the rest. One can cut through space, one had gravity, one had subspace duplicity, another... nice stel strong silky hair... umm... Anyways, despite those specialties. They all seemed to share the same human body base abilities as for as general abilities go.

Barcas is said to have the most powerful telepathy, but we don't know if that's tied into his specialty in combat.

• Like 2

One zoalord I really wish we got to seem more of was Li Yentsui, unlike the others he looks like he was ment to be a melee type, almost like a zoalord version of Thancrus. It would have been really cool to see him put those blades to work.

yentsuizoalordxc9.jpg

Waferdanos didn't have a barrier he used his hair as a shield.

All zoalords can use barriers but Waferdanos was unable too use his while using Sacred Veil and has to use that insted.

Edited by Waferdanos

Guest Jupiter-Prime

Whoops! How could i missed that! Thanks RC. Bad Larz, bad!

lol ^^;

One zoalord I really wish we got to seem more of was Li Yentsui, unlike the others he looks like he was ment to be a melee type, almost like a zoalord version of Thancrus. It would have been really cool to see him put those blades to work.

We did. He used them to open those warp apertures.

No what I mean is when compared to Guyot, Imakarum, Purgstall, Khan and even Waferdanos both Li and Edward dont do much. Both of them resorted to their strongest ability right off the bat and only used that one power but to be fare Edward didn't really get a chanse to do anything. Li contantly tried to cut Agito with a closing portal and never did anything else. He never uses his blades to try and slash Agito or engage him in melee, hell he could even use his warp powers to blast Agito in the face with his zoa-crystal beam rather then pissing about. The main reason Li and Waferdanos lost was because Li was over useing his apertures and giving Agito time to work out what was happaning rather then using the power to catch Agito off guard and finish him in one blow. Although I did like the Warp Aperture / Evil Lance combo he did with Waferdanos.

Edited by Waferdanos
  • Like 1

Guest Jupiter-Prime

I thought Richard was pretty hard core. I think had he used his Quazzi Black Hole on any of the other zoalords, had it not been Arkenphel, it would have been an easy win for him. He's my favorite Zoalord, now he's just as powerful as a proto zoalord but he's still deadly. He still surprises everyone and keeps them wondering what his next move is.

• Like 1

No what I mean is when compared to Guyot, Imakarum, Purgstall, Khan and even Waferdanos both Li and Edward dont do much. Both of them resorted to their strongest ability right off the bat and only used that one power but to be fare Edward didn't really get a chanse to do anything. Li contantly tried to cut Agito with a closing portal and never did anything else. He never uses his blades to try and slash Agito or engage him in melee, hell he could even use his warp powers to blast Agito in the face with his zoa-crystal beam rather then pissing about. The main reason Li and Waferdanos lost was because Li was over useing his apertures and giving Agito time to work out what was happaning rather then using the power to catch Agito off guard and finish him in one blow. Although I did like the Warp Aperture / Evil Lance combo he did with Waferdanos.

Li was very clever, the other Zoalords wouldn't of figured out his trick so easily. He also misdirected Agito's attacks, if he had been a bit more patient, or planned it out more, he might of had more success. But I think the Zoalords were in panic,thus they didn't plan anything out. Barcus was only observing, and should of been directing the battle in the very lest to help coordinate them. 

• Like 1

Li was very clever, the other Zoalords wouldn't of figured out his trick so easily. He also misdirected Agito's attacks, if he had been a bit more patient, or planned it out more, he might of had more success. But I think the Zoalords were in panic,thus they didn't plan anything out. Barcus was only observing, and should of been directing the battle in the very lest to help coordinate them.

Li is cleaver and he did use his power well but he did make one mistake (most likly because yes they were in a pinch and time was an issue to because of risk of Waferdanos returning to his true form) that was redirecting Agito's blades. Doing that with the Head beam was fine because that could be mistaken for another attack but by doing so with the blades and then showing off befor trying to cut Agito in half gave away that Li was creating apertures that could be traveled throught. It seems like nothing at the time but that one little bit of information was enough to help Agito figure out what was going on.

Your right Barcus should have done more to help, they didn't want him to transform but that dosent mean he should have just watched. Since he wasent in the middle of fight he was able to have a better perspective of what was happening and should of helped Li and Waferdanos coordinate their attacks. Thinking about it things would have gone a lot better if Sin had been there instead of Barcus, he's almost as observant as Barcus pluse his powerful barriers and long range attacks would have been very useful. With Waferdanos controlling the battle field and attacking from all sides while Li laying invisable traps and redirecting attacks from both sides haveing Sin acting as a sniper would have been just the edge they needed to win.

Edited by Waferdanos

I thought Richard was pretty hard core. I think had he used his Quazzi Black Hole on any of the other zoalords, had it not been Arkenphel, it would have been an easy win for him. He's my favorite Zoalord, now he's just as powerful as a proto zoalord but he's still deadly. He still surprises everyone and keeps them wondering what his next move is.

Well he was described as the strongest zoalords for a reason. Even Khan's Whales Purgatorium cant match the sheer power of the Quazzi Black Hole.

Guest Jupiter-Prime

Yeah, Barcas thought Richard was insane for using it at all, even on their beloved Alkenphel. I felt it was a pretty hardcore move. I think if I was up against Alkenphel, I probably would have tried it too, being that he Richard knew that was his only option left and for some weird reason, he knew that was his only resort.

• Like 1

Yeah, Barcas thought Richard was insane for using it at all, even on their beloved Alkenphel. I felt it was a pretty hardcore move. I think if I was up against Alkenphel, I probably would have tried it too, being that he Richard knew that was his only option left and for some weird reason, he knew that was his only resort.

Edited by Waferdanos

That scene always bugged me. The one time barcus was supposed to use his power to protect his lord... and he just shouts. 

• Like 1

Guest Jupiter

That scene always bugged me. The one time barcus was supposed to use his power to protect his lord... and he just shouts.

It doesn't seem like Barcas does a whole lot of anything but stand around optimization tanks and make hyper zoanoids and lost number types and scheme on how its going to kill the guyvers or Aptom. But when it comes to fighting, he just stands there shouting and yelling. He left himself wide open to Guyver 3's attack in the manga and almost died.

Oh I know. Maybe Barcas just lacks common sense, or street smart skills. Which makes him combat retarded. Some people have book smart skills , which we know Barcas has( scientific and logical intelligence, lateral long term thoughts), and some people have street smart skills ( experience, quick thinking, able to act fast in bad situations, common sense).However since Barcas obviously doesn't think to fight- examples being " He could have attacked Richard and helped Alkenphel, he could have helped the other zoalords against Agito, and he left himself open and pretty much almost died because Agito blasted several holes in him using his rapid firing pressure cannon." These three things prove he is without common sense. If I were him I would have put up a fight. Thats just my views on Barcas and why he doesn't fight or maybe he can't fight. I guess thats part of what we do know.

• Like 1

That might be the case. he hesitates at every action, he needs to think everything through. The length depends on the practicality. Also, he's easy to stun, his reactions are always drawn out, in shock no less. Guyot is much more balanced Zoalord in terms of combat readiness and tactics. Guyot is a lousy strategist though, which is what Barcas is good at. It's all the more ironic since the Historical Hannibal was a fantastic tactician and leader, but a failed strategist. 

So far, all of the Zoalords seem to exhibit some sort of upgraded combat form of a more common Zoanoid or guyver weapon. 

Back to powers, Gelenos seems to be heat energy based considering his mouth fire thingy. Maybe some sort of plasma ability? Another thought is that he actually shot corrosive or explosive substances that look like fire. Imagine a Zoalord with Gaster's liquid abilities or Zerabubeths acid,it would be kinda neat. Of course, he's the one I want to see the most out of everyone because he's such an undeveloped mystery. There is also that rocky looking body, so another possibility is that Barcus had perhaps tracked down another creator experiment and gave him a crystal.... which would be awesome! 

Krumeggnic had that weird transparent sphere attack, considering he was kinda of the only utter a vocal sound during the attack. He might be sound based like those two sound hypers, or the Guyver Sonic Buster. 

Hayyan, not a damn clue, at least with Gelenos we see something relatable to what we can perceive. He shot out almost the same thing as Caerleon but in orange. I doubt it's another Zoalord with warp abilities, but then again, we still don't know how those Zoalords teleported to Japan in a flash of lightning. Maybe that was a combined council of Twelve ability, but there is a chance it was just one of them doing it, which leaves any of the three as suspects. I'm going to doubt this would be his power. He is named after a founder of sciences, his ties could be connected to any of the real life Hayyan's work.