Guest guest_00000

Richard Guyot

Guest snow

If Richard got his hands on a Guyver unit. Would Arkenphel still been able to stop him? I think Richard might have killed off the majority of the Zoalords, but I don't think he could have killed Arkenphel just with that. I highly doubt he knew anything about the Gigantic cocoons because Balcus knew of no such thing until after Relics Point. But, I do believe Richard may still be able to get his hands on a guyver unit. He's a pretty persistant guy. He was more successful at wiping out most of the Libertus with the aid of the Unus against Griselda. He's very smart, very strategic when it comes to combat even though he's made some mistakes.

guyottv.jpg  zoalord-richard-guyot.jpg    guyot.jpg

Don't forget, Archanfel has been severely weakened ever since he stopped that meteorite from hitting Earth- hence his involuntary hibernations.

Indeed, because his hibernations are becoming more frequent, it suggests that he is losing power more quickly and has to recharge sooner. So in a fight he would have to recharge soon because his powers would be depleted relatively quickly.

Therefore, because in one of the issues he had fainted and involuntarily went into hibernation (i.e. the scene where Imakarum Mirabilis caught him and put him in his tomb), it is not unreasonable to suggest that Archafel could lose consciousness and involuntarily go into his 'deep-sleeps in the middle of a fight.

Thus, in answer to your question: no, a Zoalord-Guyver hybrid would usurp a post-meteorite-incident Archanfel as the most powerful being in existence.

• Like 1

Guest snow

I think Richard is probably eventually going to get his hands on a Guyver Unit. One like Guyver 4's maybe, but the remover couldn't take hers since its not a real unit. Kronos has already produced Synthetic Guyver units but they're not the real thing, however, I think Richard wants an actual Guyver unit and I think the Remover is still in his possession. Is it still possible for him to get one or is Yoshiki Takaya teasing us with that?

I'm not sure.  The remover works by erasing host data from the control metal, and the synthetic metal is based off analysis of G2's original.  The remover signal 'may' get through.  It is an unknown at this point

• Like 1

Anybody have any theories for what a Guyver unit would do to Zoalord? I know it is suppose to make a "super existence" but in unsure of what it would actually do. Would it grant the Zoalord only the basic weapons every has, and boost the speed and strength past the Zoalords already considerable limits?

Guest snow

All I know from what Murakami said. He didn't seem hell bent on killing all of the other Zoalords, he just seemed hell bent on only killing Richard Guyot because of the scientist that optimized him; convinced him that Richard was an evil person. I guess he wanted a Guyver unit equiped so he knew he could get the job done I suppose. He seemed to express a lot of hate and resentment towards Richard Guyot. Would Richard,since he's still a zoalord, be more enhanced as a guyver? Maybe his zoacrystal beam,gravity bullets, Quasi Black Hole and other fighting powers would be Overpowered? He was strong enough to throw Alkenphel into his black hole. But It was strange how Arkenphel came back from it. Seems theres alot I don't know about Archenphel.

I'm guessing Alky teleported. I just wonder a lot about what makes a super existence, a super existence.

Well at this point, since Guyot no longer has his Zoacrystal, he might only be a match for a Zoalord if he equipped a unit.

Guest snow

I'm wondering what the Rebel Zoalords meant as of how much a 4th of his power is?  Guyot still seems pretty strong to me, I haven't seen him transform to his new optimized Zoalord battle form yet...but he's still a sociopath that want's a Guvyer Unit. The reason why I think Richard is stronger than Murakami is because he probably received a much stronger dummy zoacrystal compared to Murakami's. I mean, Richard is just a reprocessed zoalord and not a test type.  He'd have to better developed compared to what Murakami as a reprocessed zoalord. I think they just reprocessed Richard so his body would be better adapted to using that specific type of zoacrystal. Thats what I think.

Well I'm heavily bias on this subject but in general I think Guyver unites improve their hosts as well as adding the weapons as standard so a Guyver Zoanoid would be to a Guyver what a regular Zoalord is to a human. As for Guyot specifically, well he was said to be the strongest of the Zoalords, not including Alky and one of the most dangerous/powerful abilities of a standard Guyver is it's gravity manipulation, which is Guyot's thing...he made a BLACK HOLE TO KILL ONE, admittedly very powerful,GUY!!!

I think he most telling fact we know is the Gigantus' gigasmasher is said to be boosted by its two extra gravity orbs, so Guyver Guyot could theoretically have a gigasmasher equivalent with only a standard Guyver. And that's not even taking into account the Gigantus and Exceed. :P

So yeah, if Guyot got a Guyver unite it would be an extinction-level event in my opinion. :D

Edited by Enzyme-eternal

Guest snow

I think its pretty ironic that Richard Gyout and Valkyria are working together. Him being a rogue Zoalord and Valkyria being a guyver working together. Both of them are neither true in what they are. Richard no longer a true Zoalord and Valkyria not a true Guyver. Its ironic. Its an odd partnership. I don't even know what their goals are. I'm not entirely sure what Richard is up to because his goals are a bit different because he's pretty much working for the rebel Zoalords who re-optimized him.

Guest snow

I have a really big question about Richard Guyot's zoacrystal. Since its like Murakami's old dummy crystal. Would Richard tire pretty fast in his battle form using his power attacks like Murakami as a result of his synthetic/dummy/prototype zoacrystal? Or what did the 2 zoalords mean when he had the power of a protozoalord? Just his attacks don't do as much damage? Can he stay in his zoalord form for a limited time or can he stay in it as long as he wants? 

-Questions- Please if someone knows-

I understand Murakami was a test subject and was given a short life span and that being a proto zoalord put strain on his body ( Is all this the same for Richard now because he doesn't have an accurate Zoa-Crystal?) I was sure Chronos gave him a short lifespan because they planned on killing him anyway? Or why did Murakami have a short life span? And why was it Arkenphel's decision to turn him into Imakarum Mirribilis a full fledged Zoalord as Richard's replacement?

If anyone can please answer these questions that I have,I will be most grateful. :G2:  

I think Murakami's batch of proto Zoalords were either purposefully given a limited life span as they were just tests which Cronos probably didn't want running around for ages or they simply lacked the technology to give them proper life spans.

Has anyone said that Guyot has a limited life span thanks to this re-processing? I would imagine that he would be quite adverse to being brought back to fighting form only to be alive for a few more years. He seems hellbent on world domination. I think that either Cronos technology improved, or he has been processed differently to regular proto Zoalords. His Quadriga form is definitely not zoalord-related, even though he was shown to still possess his previous Zoaform.

Guest snow

I think Murakami's batch of proto Zoalords were either purposefully given a limited life span as they were just tests which Cronos probably didn't want running around for ages or they simply lacked the technology to give them proper life spans.

Has anyone said that Guyot has a limited life span thanks to this re-processing? I would imagine that he would be quite adverse to being brought back to fighting form only to be alive for a few more years. He seems hellbent on world domination. I think that either Cronos technology improved, or he has been processed differently to regular proto Zoalords. His Quadriga form is definitely not zoalord-related, even though he was shown to still possess his previous Zoaform.

Now that you mention it. They never said in the manga that they gave him a short life span. I would have to say that doesn't apply to him as he was never a test subject. I guess he's just a reprocessed zoalord with a fitted dummy zoacrystal with a higher and longer lasting power output compared to what Murakami's was. I suppose since Murakami was a prototype, the power he had was imperfect and unstable. So I guess when building a zoalord. There are lot of complications and existing problems as well as mistakes before making something stronger, stable, and more closer to what it was intended. I suppose since Richard wasn't a zoalord yet, they had to make a really strong power, and to do that they had to run many dangerous tests that would result in many deaths before they reached a perfected Zoalord Strain to process Guyot with. I guess in Murakami's case, the procedure didn't go well for him. His body could barely handle the power output from his dummy zoacrystal and it caused damage to his body each time he used it.

Well if Guyot was dying, he'd want the Guyver More.The Unit could keep him alive with regular bio boosting. 

Also, i wouldn't be surprise that in his desperation he did get Val's control metal over the others. But anything goes. Who know's Sho might be the one to lose it, and that would be an awesome plot twist. 

Guest snow

So,has Richards battle form/ Zoalord form changed much since he was last optimized or does it remain somewhat the same? I noticed in that while the corrupt Zoalords were reoptimizing him that his horns were a lot shorter and he didn't seem as muscular from when he was in the 2005 anime series that covered the first 16 volumes which is half of the manga series right now.

He seems to be in an incomplete or weaker version of his previous Zoalord Body. It's as if he can't generate into his full zoalordform. Thus his height, muscle mass, and even horns are all smaller. That's my take on it, and it seems to make sense with his fake/weaker zoacrystal. 

Guest snow

I'm pretty sure Yoshiki has a plan for Richard. Whatever those plans are with Richard storywise, I'm anxious to find out.

I'm guessing the regeneration powers of the unit would be a big help in battle.  Zoaforms have to go back to the processing tank to heal faster, while the unit does it automatically.

Also, Guyot's gravity attacks were based on 'gravity points', little orbs throughout his body that were a sort of fuel.  He and Imakarum expended almost all their points in order to do the black hole attack, and Guyot pointed out he only had the points in his knuckles left afterwards.  The unit powers gravity through the gravity controller, and it doesn't need to be expended-so again you wouldn't need to go back to base and recharge.  Don't get me wrong, after heavy gravity usage the unit needs a recharge period, but it's better than climbing inside a processing tank.

The self defense mode must also be a help.  If an enemy gets a lucky shot in, it must be nice to have a copilot than can protect you until you get your act together.

• Like 1

Guest Jupiter

This is the main point to what I'm thinking. I think he does because in the anime he fell with the guyver remover, unless he lost it at Relic's Point volcano. What if he uses the Guyver Remover on Apollon? I mean Apollon has a guyver unit that he has equiped at all times. I was thinking he might use it while Sho Gigantic and Apollon are fighting. Something to that effect. I could very well be wrong. But its what I would try to do if I were that evil. So he might pull the remover on Apollon when he's expecting it and boom, Guyot picks up the Advent Unit and equips it. That's what I've been thinking.

There's a manga strip of Apollon paying Guyot a visit. Pretty cool.

http://www.buenaisla.com/tema/manga-manga-guyver-noviembre-diciembre-5471

Do you think Guyot is stronger than Imakarum as a zoalord? If they were to be compared in zoalord forms.

2 hours ago, Powers0016 said:

Do you think Guyot is stronger than Imakarum as a zoalord? If they were to be compared in zoalord forms.

I'd have to say no.

Guyot was the most powerful of the 12 originally, not counting Archanfel, but Imakarum is defiantly superior. 

In human form Guyot was able to match a Guyver in strength but Imakarum was powerful enough to destroy buildings and give both Sho and Agito a rough time befor he even transformed. To date no other human based Zoalord has shown that kind of power, again not counting Archanfel. Guyot is also more limited in what he can do, he simple a gravity control type while Imakarum also has very powerful bio-energy attacks as well. Imakarum is also shown to have to have better control of his gravity powers, such as his pressure wave attack that can disable a Guyver, and his energy attacks are quite divers in application as well. 

Simple put Imakarum is Guyot+. He's been optimised to have all of Guyot's powers but with a greater level of control, improvements made to his original bio-energy based powers and his control of them as well and to top it all off he was created at a later date, meaning more advanced technology and techniques were used in his creation and he's processing was overseen by Archanfel himself.

Guyot, for all his awesomeness, is an outdated model. 

2 hours ago, Powers0016 said:

Not at all. But that is because Imakarum was no longer just "Guyots replacement", but Archanphels special project.

Imakarum was shown to have many more abilities than Guyot, as well as all of Guyots powers.

And since his repairing after Gigantic Dark smashed his Zoacrystal, he seems to be even more so...

Posted (edited)

That's what I thought..he did say that his gravity attacks were more potent than Guyot's in the story, just seeking other opinions. However, you also have to take personality(more aggressive), intelligence and will power into consideration as well. I believe Guyot might have a leg up in those categories, and those certainly help to decide who has the edge. Also Guyot has size and strength over Imakarum as well from what I am reading, Not gravity or energy over Imakarum though as has been stated. 

Edited by Powers0016