Sign in to follow this  
Jess♥

gashapons and 1st edition shonen captain guyver

hey all,

I'd like to gauge interest for these items.

I have the libertus and griselda gashapon figures with box. I have collapsed the box, they are not mint condition but the figures are in excellent condition and the boxes are pretty much in tact. ( i collapsed them flat to store them safely)

my first edition shonen captain vol 1, is of course the first version of the tankoubon.

it has all the unedited art and original paper quality, much nicer than the newer prints IMO.

I've had it for ages but I have looked after it. i keep it in a small bookcase and i do flip through it now and then but the pages are not damaged, the only damage is slightly dented corners on the spine.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in these things.

im interested in the shonen captain vol 1, but at the moment im not sue i could give a fair offer..

the gashapons are always a curious thing as they are good but they wont fit with my collection... the prices they are up for on ebay nowadays are quite high so that might be the way to go if you need some cash.

thanks for the tip.

I'll check it out.

I'd like to know what is your offer for my vol 1?

and if you were in a better position, what would be your ideal offer?

just out of curiosity.

haha...

well as my wallet is right now this minute i would say £5!but i cant imagine that would be enough!!i could stretch to 7.50 but thats just a bit less insulting.

if i was in a better position... well at least £10!....

you see... i dont know the value of it on the collectors market and its not an item ive thought of getting in the past, so my value of it isnt that high, if you understand me? ( like i wanted the special vol.21 and 12'' guyver for ages so i was willing to pay a bit more when i got it).

sorry im not to sure!...

thanks for letting me know anyhow :)

yes for a first edition / collectors item that is a bit low.  but i appreciate you giving me the info anyway.