Sign in to follow this  
Risker

Hello!

Hello - came across the site while googling.   I've been a massive guyver fan since being a kid and watching the original Manga on VHS.

I'm in the UK and have collected almost everything Guyver related.  I have a huge collection of models, posters, books, film cels, drawings, mouse mats and pretty much everything with guyver on it.

Here is a small sample of some of the cels / drawings I've collected over the years....

adlzrzHy.jpg adlJzWyu.jpg abi9POmt.jpg adv3XUM7.jpg acr4WIIQ.jpg acuxVQHd.jpg aczY53Rg.jpg acloTyJ2.jpg acl0INdl.jpg abn3KkQN.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome to JP! 

You've just proven beyond a doubt you're an all out Guyver fan.  Holy flippin' cow!  Where did you find those? They're awesome!

hi and welcome Risker to the forum. Nice collection of cell prints , this site has been running for a while now and you have only just found us , well your in for a surprise we have alot of friendly chat ,info happy reading.

Hi and Welcome! :mrgreen:

Good stuff!

hi and welcome, nice cells.

really good community here, enjoy.

Hello, and welcome to JP! 

You've just proven beyond a doubt you're an all out Guyver fan.  Holy flippin' cow!  Where did you find those? They're awesome!

There used to be a couple of sites selling cels from guyver and other manga stories.

Thank you all for the welcome!

nice to see your collection now dude :)

those are the best kind of cels; I can tell what part of the anime they come from!

my cel... I still don't know what scene it is from.

you'll have to make a thread to show us your full collection :)