Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

Chernaudi's blog and random stuff...

No, not really a serious gamer, and what games I do play often may as well be described as obsolete.  I still play a PS2 and though there's still updates for it, Postal 2 is over a decade old.  I don't currently own a more modern console, partly because I can't afford one right now.

Right now, my little brother is playing DayZ, which is a zombie apocalypse game.  I sometimes watch/listen to him play it, usually because he plays it in bed while I'm trying to sleep.  He plays it online, though I'm not much of an online gamer myself.

I'm hoping to some day be able to afford a PS4 or something along those lines.

Hi everyone.

Got insanely tired around midnight last night, so after F1 qualifying, I went to sleep.  So that means I didn't work on fan fic last night.

I'll try and work on it tonight if I get the chance, but there's the actual F1 race on tonight and I'll be busy with a few things today.  So it might not be until Sunday night that I'll work on it.

Other than that, things have been fine.  I'll be up and about probably until one of my brothers gets up.

And, no, I haven't heard much about work yet.  Still trying to get training set up.

I'll be back later :)

Good idea.  There's been times where I've been awake at night and I swear I saw something, though it was my mind playing tricks on me or some illusion.  I'll be trying to get some sleep soon or maybe playing some Postal 2 before hand to get that out of the way, all so I can stay up and watch the F1 race tonight without feeling like crap like I did last night.

Hi again.

I'll be starting to make my dinner soon and prepare to watch the F1 race.  For the WEC race tomorrow, rain is forecast throughout, which could mean advantage Audi because of their high downforce bodywork and excellent cornering abilities. 

Other than that, I'm a bit tired right now, and I'll probably be going to sleep after the F1 race goes off.  But hopefully I'll enjoy my dinner of chicken taco salad.

Hi everyone.

Not a great day for Audi in Silverstone. Ran strong and led early, but both cars crashed out in the rain that came during the event. Both cars are also damaged beyond immediate repair, which means a thrash to get them to Spa in a couple of weeks time. Only consolation is that they did get fastest race lap before the accidents.

As for me, I'm enjoying today. We'll be getting the Pontiac back tomorrow, which is welcomed. Also, the weather will be good for the next couple of days, which is excellent.

So I'm in a pretty good mood, even with the craptastic day Audi had in the race today, which was won by Toyota and was rain-shortened.

I have plans to work on fan fic later tonight as well as doing a few other things.

Hi everyone.

I didn't really do what I had planned last night. I was up all day and much of the previous night, so when I went to sleep, I just passed out and only got up in time to help grandma out with her breakfast and stuff.

I'll have a pork chop dinner tonight and I'll try really hard to work on fan fic and looking up some stuff.  We also got the Pontiac back now, so that's some good news.

Small update that I forgot to post.  One of my mom's cats that stays with us is pregnant.  Which means that our 4 month old kitten might not be the baby anymore. 

Today so far has been a whirlwind between helping grandma this morning, doing dishes, helping with the laundry stuff and trying to do some stuff online.  I do plan possibly playing some Postal 2 tonight, definitely some fan fic stuff and looking up some Audi stuff, too.

I'll also be spending some time outside today before I get some rest and make dinner.  But outside of that, I haven't done too much today yet aside from the morning rush.

We have plenty of them here, and they don't really cause trouble aside from fighting.  One really big, fat black cat likes to call our home his second home.  Mostly, he comes in, sleeps with my brother, eats, and picks fights with other cats.  Of course, we have this female black and white cat, that's maybe a third of his size, that beats the crap out of him. She's the mother of the small kitten we have, so maybe she sees it as defending her baby. 

Of course, we have a white and black male cat that's fortunately more interested in people than with female cats.  He was a stray that one of my mom's friends found at where they used to work at and my older brother brought him home.  It's obvious that he was around people before and he's extremely friendly to people, but he didn't get along with the other cats at first.  But he was brought home because he was only a kitten at the time.  I think he may be part Japanese Bobtail because of his head and eye shape, his coloring, and how he acts with people.

And my mother and father have a huge cat that I got to know while I stayed with them while our house was worked on.  He's a huge black cat that's just, well, huge.  And it's not just that he's fat (he's been neutered, and he was smaller before), but he's long and just dimensionally very big. 

I do have to say that I like cats a lot better than dogs and we have outdoor cats, which can be useful with mice and stuff.

Good news:  we got our Pontiac back.

Bad news:  it lost all the oil in it when my brother tried to run an errand.

Good news:  it didn't blow up, and my father figured out it was a blown oil filter gasket.  It needs a new filter and oil, but it should be fine.

I'll be working on some fan fic later on as well as working on looking up some stuff.  I did get some Postal 2 stuff done, so it's on to the weekend for that game.  I might try and look up some Audi stuff real quick then I'll be offline for a while before I get back on later tonight.

It was just an oil filter, which probably had to be changed anyways as well as the oil.  It hadn't been run in several months aside from a couple mile drive where my brother accidentally put it into a ditch. 

As for me, I'll try and look up some stuff and see how that goes.  I still haven't made my dinner yet, which will probably be put off until tomorrow, and instead, I'll probably eat some new thing I got today, namely a beef and gravy sandwich topper thing. 

To be honest, I'm not feeling so great right now, but I do have to stay up to help with grandma in the morning, then when one of my brothers gets up I'll be able go back to sleep and focus on tomorrow.

I'll be getting something quick to eat and then, hopefully soon, I'll be back to bed for a while.

I got done everything I really wanted to get done yesterday/last night/this morning.  Audi are testing the Le Mans spec R18 at Monza in Italy.  I'll post links later when more come in.

Hi everyone.

Got up a while ago.  Weather today wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be, but it'll definitely be cold tonight and the next few nights before it warms up again.  It's been a cycle all year; warms up for a while rains (which it actually hardly did here today), cools off, and it starts over again.

I have some stuff to do online, then look up some Audi stuff, then I'll be having dinner and trying to finish up some fan fic stuff.  At least I don't have long to go.

Other than that, not too much has gone on today so far for me.

After I'm done looking up some Audi stuff--as well as post some of it here before I get off line for a while--there'll be the oft-postponed pork chop dinner comin' up. Then I might play on the PS2 for a while, and then I'll be working on some fan fic after that.

I got plenty of fun stuff for the next chapter. Starts out as an impromptu girls' night out, and then a fight, then a revealation. But I have to finish chapter 10 first.

Edited by Chernaudi

I revealed that in the last paragraph, but to be more specific, Shizu tries to drive Jennifer home, but then they stop when they see Melinda and Jess walking with Mizuki.  They get together and walk into a meadow.  From there, things go downhill, at least for their would be attackers when they attack.

Nah, not really, but a couple of guys get their asses kicked ;)

I'm almost done with all the stuff I wanted to work on, but now it's dinner time, then nap time :)  I'll have a belly full of pork, potatoes, water flavored with Crystal Light tropical drink mix and some pretty pleasant thoughts under a warm blanket :)

I'll then get up and finish what I was working on, post some stuff (such as the Audi R18 "long-tail"), then I'll be working on the fan fic :)

I'll be back soon :)

Hi everyone.  I had my pork chop dinner last night and it was pretty good.  New non-stick pan made a huge difference.  

Now, here's something new:  The Audi R18 LM long tail:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.617651461655198.1073741844.449750421778637&type=1

It was also spotted testing with what appears to be a new GT3 racing version of the new Audi R8

And a couple of videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifb6pat56eg

I have a few things that I'd like to finish up then I'll work on some fan fic stuff.

I'm almost done with looking up some stuff, and I'll be getting some rest and reading in a while.  I'll be back on later to do some more stuff and get started on my new fan fic chapter.

Hi everyone.

I've got some stuff I wanna look up this morning and then I'll work on some fan fic today.

I didn't really get to last night because I slept in until this morning.  But I do have some really good ideas and such for my work.

I'm also really addicted to listening to a couple of Jane Child songs, namely "I Don't Wanna Fall In Love" and "Welcome to the Real World".  They've given me some inspiration for my fan fic stuff.

I'll start looking some stuff up in a few minutes, then once that's done, it'll be time for fan fic stuff.

Audi did used to claim that all their LMP1 cars could go 220, but the fastest I've ever seen any go was the R8 and the R10, both of which at LM in 2002 and 2007 respectively hit 210mph. For the R18, a 205mph top speed has been more the norm.

I don't know how fast the new R8 GT3 can go (it was named after the old Audi R8 LMP1 LM car), but the R8 V10 road car could go over 195mph, the V8 could do almost 190. The Audi RS 7 is limited usually to 155mph by an electronic governor, but with out it, it could easily reach over 200mph, mostly because it has 560bhp (the top R8 V10s had that same power, and the Audi LMPs have varied between 650+ for the R8, 700+ for the R10 and R15, and around 600 for all the R18 variants, plus short bursts of almost 250bhp from the hybrid systems on the R18s).

Of course, this is with the Le Mans track with the chicanes down the Mulsanne Straight. In the late '80s, the almost 3 mile long straight had cars easily going over 240mph, and that was actually as early as 1971! In 1988, a WM Peugeot P88 went 252mph, and the following year a Sauber/Mercedes-Benz hit 249. That's when the chicanes got put in place for 1990.

Oh, and we had a '87 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe that could probably do at least 152mph, because it out ran a then brand new '98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that was governor limited to 151mph! And a similar engine was put a Ford Ranger truck by my father, and he figured in theory it could do 175mph with the right gearing.

Edited by Chernaudi

Any Audi? Nope, I can't afford them. And for the Ford's my father worked on, they're scrapped, they rusted out due to old age. But he still has the engines. The T-Bird engine also got 38mpg, and he had a Ford 4.2 liter V8 that got almost 45mph, and made 400bhp.

I also don't have a driver's license, and I'll probably never get one. I'm probably not good behind the wheel and how people drive around here scare me enough as a passenger, so that's probably for the best.

And I'd probably never sit in a two-seat version of those Audi race cars, because I'm a bit afraid of speed myself, and unlike NASCAR, sports cars do have a read out indicating speed, and I roughly know what kilometers equals in miles per hour.

Right now, my brothers are trying to put a new filter on the Pontiac, and also try and see if metal shavings are in the filter. If that's the case, the engine has problems. If not, then it should be fine.

Edited by Chernaudi

I'm about to log off briefly.  I have something that I'd like to do before I get back on here and do some more work on fan fic and looking stuff up.

I'll be back soon :)

I don't fear traveling, but I've never ridden on a plane, and I don't like driving.  It's hard enough for me to be a passenger with the boneheaded stuff that people pull, but when I'm on the road alone with someone driving, I'm fine.  I just don't think that I'm good at it.  I'm kinda clumsy and between that and my anxiety issues, that's just not a good combination for me.  I've seen enough questionable antics in motorsport, let alone on the public roads.

Anyways, I'll be looking up some stuff really quick and I'll then turn my attention towards fan fiction.  Then to dinner, whatever that'll be.

Edited by Chernaudi

I don't even ride a bicycle.  As I've said, I'm fairly clumsy, sort of like Bella Swan from Twilight.  I also haven't been on a motorcycle in years, neither has my father, though he built engine for racing and he owns a racing Yamaha and Honda from the 1980's.  He also injured his back pretty badly in a motorcycle accident about 40 years ago. 

I didn't really get to work on fan fic last night, nor did I have my dinner.  I was thinking about making a breakfast sandwich thing, but the toaster died this morning when I was trying to make some toast for my grandma.  So my older brother will have to buy a new one later on. 

We though that the Pontiac was fixed, but now it has extremely high oil pressure.  Father thinks it's a bypass valve that got jammed open some how.  That's probably what blew the gasket on the oil filter in the first place.  So that means we're stuck with the Jeep until the Pontiac gets worked on, and my father will have to take my mother to work in the Ford pick up that he wants to rebuild the engine in. 

I have a plan on working on some fan fic tonight--I do that stuff better at night--and look up some Audi stuff during the day.  And I plan on having my chicken taco salad later on, too.

And here's a photo of the "long-tail" Le Mans spec Audi R18 in its racing colors on this page: 

https://www.facebook.com/AudiSport