Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

Chernaudi's blog and random stuff...

Hi everyone.

I just got done making breakfast for grandma.  Of course, last night, I didn't get to work on much, because once again, I took my meds, and I went to sleep until about 8:00 this morning.  At least I'm sleeping better and I feel more energetic now.

So I once again have some stuff that I have to catch up on today.  And hopefully I can get it done.

Also, for those of you who have DirecTV, the Weather Channel came back on this morning.  So we now have WeatherNation and the Weather Channel.  I wonder if DirecTV will pick up AccuWeather when their channel launches later this year.  

So my plans are basically the same as yesterday, hopefully sleep won't side track me too badly this time :)

I'll be back later :)

Hi everyone.

I got caught up on most of the stuff I wanted to work on yesterday.  That means that I only have a little bit to get done today/tonight.  That shouldn't take long.

If I'm lucky, I can get some PC gaming and fan fic in tonight.  Outside of that, I don't really have any big plans.

And it seems that my anxiety meds are working.  I do in general feel more energetic and less anxious.  Of course, the weather changes could also be helping out a bit.

Hi everyone.

I slept though last night, and I awoke with a huge sinus headache that kept me bed ridden for an additional couple of hours.  

Nevertheless, I got up, did most of the dishes, and I only have to have the silverware to soak before I rinse and dry it.  

Sleeping in meant that I didn't get much done last night, but at least the main stuff I want to look up today won't take very long.  I just have to remember to finish up/re-start up on some stuff tonight.  At least once this crappy weather (which is what is making not feel so good) passes, we'll have a pretty good weekend here!  But then it'll really get rainy and cool afterwards.  

But at least this weekend will afford me the chance to do a few things and such that I've been trying to do.

Hi again everyone.

I'm almost done with everything I needed to get caught up with today.  All I need to do is get some rest and get up and do a few more things later tonight.

But other than that, things have gone well today.

Hi everyone.

I got done everything that I really wanted to get done last night aside from writing fan fic.  Hopefully I'll have some time to work on that later tonight.

I have a sportscar race that I want to watch in the next few hours, then after that, I'll be trying to follow the NASCAR race online while working on finishing up a few things.  Then maybe it'll be fan fic time.

Hi everyone.

I didn't quite get done with everything I wanted to do last night, but I'm in a good position to get that dealt with today.

My parents are due out later today, and I have some stuff to look up later on and then I'll be able to work on fan fic and stuff like that.

Either my anxiety meds are kicking in or something, but I do feel a lot better the past couple of days especially.  I just have more energy and I've been sleeping better.

glad you're feeling better. :)

what are your plans for the future?

I find that having a plan to follow helps me to feel a lot better in day to day living.

the past couple of days have been hard for me too, starting to feel very lonely and that is making me depressed.

so I focused on my plans, first to get a motor scooter, then to keep working on making my video game and I also decided to combat loneliness by signing up for a dating site.

Do you have any of these type of plans? I think if you don't then perhaps you can think about it and it'll make you feel a lot better. :)

Hi everyone.

General reply:  Slept in again last night and this morning, so I have some catching up to do.  Hopefully I can get it done this morning and today.  Not too much to get caught up on, but it'll be a bit time consuming.

I do plan on working on fan fic and playing a PC game later tonight if I get the chance, as well as watch a couple of videos later on.

@ Yuki:  I did try a dating site, but that sort of fell flat on it's face.  It was a free site, so I should've expected that it wouldn't have turned out well.  I currently don't have the money to afford a subscription to a better site.  Besides, other than being good at helping with house chores, helping pick out clothes and doing her hair, makeup and nails, I don't know what I can offer a woman aside from love.  I myself am a bit lonely, and aside from my grandma, I live with my two brothers, so you might know how I feel about that.  Outside of chatting on Facebook, I don't have much interaction with people of the opposite sex.

I really bombed on the dating stuff in high school big time.  I just wanted to get out of there ASAP.  Ironically, most of my friends were girls, and most of the people I worked with and will be working with again were/will be women (I'll be going back to the same place I took leave from).  And it doesn't help that most of my lady friends are either married, in relationships, or have moved away.  So, that sucks.

I always make some plans and have goals for each day.  Usually looking up stuff online, playing a PC game (usually Postal 2, which I described what I'm trying to do there in the video game thread, namely trying to beat the damn thing on differing difficulties), do something on a video game, write fan fic, or cook something.  I guess I should've included the latter in "what I could offer a girlfriend" stuff ;)

Usually, I just try and live my life one day at a time.  It's also hard for me to make a lot of long term plans because every month I get my Social Security money, and by the end of the month, I'm pretty much damn well broke.  But the money and what I can do with it is fun while it lasts at least :)

I did post my general plans for today above, and I hope that I get everything done today that I set out to do. 

It doesn't help much that I don't get out much, either.  I don't drive.  I know that in spite of my interest, I'm not good at it, and I can't afford a car, insurance, gas and maintenance.  I've considered using Facebook for dating, but I'm not so sure.

I did the dating site thing, and it went no where.  At least I didn't spend money on it.  I've never dated.  I've never really been beyond friends with a woman.  Of course, it doesn't help that the things I mentioned previously apply.  Most of my friends from school either got married, moved away, or are in relationships.  Combined with the fact that I don't really get out much, I guess that right now I'm pretty screwed. 

In a way, to be honest, I can't really complain too much and perhaps should even be a bit happy.  With all the stuff I have going on right now here at home, it'd just make life difficult for me and my GF if I had one. 

To be honest, I don't really want sex.  I'd want companionship, to be that shoulder to cry on, someone who I can be myself around and hopefully have some fun and fulfillment.  Someone to talk to.  You know, to be the things that I admire about women back to someone, to give those things to someone special.

Sorry, but I don't go to church either.  When I said that I don't get out much, I really don't get out much.  Only to go to the grocery store or the library right now.  Then when I get back to going to work, that'll be added.  One good thing is that I do have 1 or 2 friends who still live around here that I've been trying to talk to.  Maybe I can get some luck there once we get to talking more often.

And yes, I do try and be upbeat, though it's been hard at times until recently.  But there's things that I want to do and I may as well try having a more positive attitude about things than I have been, which is part of why I saw a doctor about my anxiety stuff.

Well, Mansfield isn't exactly a small town, but not much happens there, either.  My big problem I guess is money.  Namely, I don't have a lot of it.  I have considered joining a book club or something like that to meet someone, but as I've said, there's not really a lot that happens in Mansfield. 

The reason I say that money is a problem is getting to and from places.  It also doesn't help that I can't go out with her anywhere, either.  I'm also kinda a homebody right now with helping out around the house.

As I did say, there's 1-2 single ladies about my age here in Mansfield who I might start trying to talk to and see if we can just meet up and talk for a while.  I do want companionship and to do something to get out of the house aside from errand running.

And that brings about another topic:  my job.  You can say technically that I'm not unemployed.  But I am between jobs.  I took a leave of absence from work about 6 months ago because I was having a hard time with my receptionist job and I was waiting for a document scanning job to start up.  As of today, they're still sorting out the training stuff before I get called back in. 

But being on leave means that I'm still not technically working and I'm certainly not making money. 

I did message a couple of people on Facebook.  One about talking to her online, and one about my job because the latter person should be able to tell me some info on what's going on there.

But as for now, I have something I'd like to finish up and I'd like to take a break from being online to do a couple of things, though I'll be back online later tonight.  :)

Hi everyone.

I slept in last night, but I got everything done yesterday that I wanted to get done aside from 1-2 very minor things.  

To be honest, right now, I don't really feel good.  Hopefully when one of my brothers gets up, I'll be able to take a nap and try and shrug off this headache.  

After that, I do expect to work on fan fic and a PC game later on today/tonight.  But other than that, I'm fine aside from not feeling too good and it being cold and snowy.

Actually, it's a weather thing, and I don't drink.  I tried wine once, and I regretted spending the $3.30 at Walmart for it.  Worst stuff I've ever tasted!  I did like some of the Kulha coffee stuff, but it's expensive and it still did little for giving me a taste for alcohol.

As mentioned, it's a weather thing probably.  Every time the weather changes quickly, I tend to get sick.  Usually sinus headaches.  Something it seems that I inherited from my mother.  It also didn't help that I damn near killed myself though exertion trying to split a log that should've taken about 15 seconds, instead, it took more like (it felt) 15 minutes.  That'll mess you up too when you're not already feeling well, and it took about 15 minutes for me to get my breath back.

I should mention that in the weather thread, now that I think about it.

Never been much of an alcohol guy.  Don't really like the smell of the stuff, and I hated imagining how it tasted.  Just one of those things that never really painted a pleasant picture in my mind.

I'm actually done with most of the stuff I wanted to do online already today.  I'm just looking up some stuff to just pass the time now.  I'll probably still try and get some rest when one of my other brothers gets up.  I still feel a bit wonky despite being up since about 6:00 this morning.  But then again, I haven't taken my sinus medication yet, so that's probably not helping.

I like sherry.

drinking is fine. just don't overdo it.

also, sleep is very important. if I don't get enough sleep it makes me feel miserable.

Hi everyone.

I do feel a little better now, but not a ton.  I'm thinking of taking another nap later on, and I think that it's the cold weather that's making me feel miserable.  I'll probably play some Postal 2 later, watch some videos really quick, and then work on some fan fic.  I'll probably be getting off line in a little while get something to eat and see if that makes me feel better.  At least things will start to warm up tomorrow, and especially Thursday.

Hi everyone.

I hope for a warm up soon, because I know that I felt a lot better until this cold crap came back.  

I'll try and work on fan fic and do some stuff on a PC game later on, as well as try and do a few other things as well.

Outside of that, I don't really have too much to report on.  I did sleep in last night because of it being cold and miserable.  I still wasn't feeling all that good, either, though at least physically I feel better.

Well, I wouldn't mind waking up to find Shizu in my room like Sho did, and her not be in a relationship with Agito.  Seeing Agito on the other hand, well, it'd better be a dream!

It's just that it seems that winter won't go away.  I'm tired of being cold, I'm tired of the weather whiplash, and it's the middle of April, and we've been dealing with insane cold and snow since November. 

But anyways, at least I have some ideas and motivation for my story now, I just have to find the time later today or tonight to write it.  I'd also like to make some of the chicken taco salad stuff later on tonight also after I get some stuff done.

I just found out that I have $110 on my food assistance card.  So I'll be going out to shop later today :)

Never really seen any cards dropped in Walmarts parking lot, but then again, people do drive like idiots where I live so I pay a lot more attention to where they're going than what might be on the ground.  Still, though, I don't notice much of anything, let alone gift cards, in the parking lot.

I did buy some coffee stuff, fruit juices, lunch meat, breakfast sausage, French bread, and an ice cream cake.  And I still have money left.  Not a ton, only $34, but some that can be of use later.  Then I got some Burger King--onion rings, a Big King, and an original chicken sandwich. 

I plan on finishing up some stuff here, taking a nap, then work on some Postal 2 and fan fic later on. 

And I do believe that the weather change has helped me.  I actually feel pretty warm right now and I feel pretty happy and content.

Hi everyone.

Nothing much going on.  I got up at 8:30 and made grandma breakfast and such.

I did work a little bit on fan fic last night.  Not much, but at least my current chapter is almost done.

I plan on working on it more and catching F1 practice tonight.  But other than that, I don't have too much going on.  At least yesterday I bought some stuff--fruit juices, coffee stuff, some breakfast sausage and other stuff.

Hi everyone.  

I did work on some fan fic last night, but not much, though I'm now almost finished with the chapter.

I mostly watched F1 practice last night and that was it.  I did get a new pillow, and it worked amazingly well teamed with my old one.  Really helps when I want to sit up in bed or lay on my side.  

I'll be watching F1 qualifying tonight, and at Silverstone, Audi and Porsche have demonstrated two different ways to going equally as fast.  Audi are insanely fast in the corners, while Porsche has the straightline speed.  But if it rains (and the forecasts suggest this), Audi will likely have the edge due to their downforce package.

No NASCAR race this weekend, but there will be the WEC race I mentioned.  And I hope to work on some fan fic, including starting a new chapter, too.

Small update.  Audi dominated practice at Silverstone, the only cars that ran 1:43 lap times so far this weekend and were a second faster than the 3rd place Toyota.  Porsche seem to be struggling with their car that's had development problems though has shown good single lap speed at time.

I'll probably be logging off for a brief period of time.  I'll probably be taking a nap until later on, where I'll be getting back up and watching a some videos, play a game and work on fan fic, and catch F1 qualifying in between.

Hi again everyone.

Just got done with some gaming and watching some videos.  I'll be making some fish later on and watching F1 practice and, if I'm still awake by then, I'll be working on some fan fic.  Just quite tired right now.