Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

Chernaudi's blog and random stuff...

On 1/23/2016 at 0:43 PM, Chernaudi said:

Hi everyone.

I've been busy most of the week since Tuesday. I have a new office at work and everything has worked out well so far. But other than that, I haven't really been up to much.

But I do have a video that shows the head rotation that the Barn Owl is capable of:

I'll be back later icon_e_smile.gif

YBpUw.jpg

Hi everyone.

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm back on here and I plan on doing some more posting soon.  I've been doing OK and been busy with the cold and stuff.  But I hope to post more on here as far as what I'm up to.

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not writing for so long.  I've spent the last year fighting depression and some other personal demons such as loneliness and stuff like that.  I haven't done drugs or alcohol, but some stuff was really wearing on me.

I've been in counseling, which over the past few months has really helped.  I'm hoping to start writing fan fic again soon.  I found kinda a muse in that and perhaps a bit of a role model in crush I've had for a while, Victoria Justice (don't know who she is, she's an actress, singer/songwriter and philanthropist, and is also in my profile pic/avatar).  She started out as a crush, but I looked more into her and she's a pretty good singer and actress, the fact that she's hot helps, but she's also got a great, positive attitude and personality.  

On my end, my mood and stuff actually started to improve in the fall, when I normally expected it to worsen, especially my depression.  But that didn't happen, and my mood actually got better, especially during the holidays when one of my friends visited from California. 

Now for a funny bit.  I know that it's gotta be odd hearing that I have a crush on a former teen/young adult starlet, but one, I started crushing on her in her early 20s, two, she'll be 26 in a few days, three, I'm 32, and the guy she's dating in real life is older than I am by about 3 years.  IMO,  just be glad that she's younger than Cher, who's old enough to be my, let along Victoria's, grandmother.  BTW, I still have a crush on Cher LOL.