Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

Chernaudi's blog and random stuff...

Hi everyone.

I turned in my job application at work yesterday for my promotion, and all I have to do is get a notification of when an interview will be held.  So that means since I don't know how our answering machine works, I'll have to have my brother check a message from a number that I saw light up earlier.  

I'm hoping to do some dishes later so I can get that out of my way today and try and stay warm.  

I'll be back later :)

Hi everyone.

Yesterday wasn't a great day by any means.  Everything was fine until just before noon, when I started to get extremely nauseated and nearly vomited several times at work.  After I got home, I pretty much went straight to bed and was pretty much bed ridden until this morning.  I'm not doing too good, but at least I'm not nauseous anymore.   

But this means that I probably have some errands to do later today that I had to skip on yesterday.  I also plan on doing some dishes and such that I also didn't do last night like I had planned.

Hi everyone.

I've been busy most of the week since Tuesday. I have a new office at work and everything has worked out well so far. But other than that, I haven't really been up to much.

But I do have a video that shows the head rotation that the Barn Owl is capable of:

I'll be back later icon_e_smile.gif
  • Like 1

Hi everyone.

I'm getting stuff tuned up to make some bacon.  I also have some chicken and dumplings that I made that can be made for dinner later on or for over the weekend.

It's just one more day of work then it's the weekend and at least the weather is improving.

Hi everyone.

I've had an up and down week. It wasn't until Friday that I had a truly decent day. I'll be seeing a couple of doctors this week about it.

And it doesn't do me much good to know that it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow and after that it's going to get insanely cold again for most of the following 10 days. Audi Sport will be in Bahrain testing for the next week, but at least it'll be 70 degrees and sunny every day that they'll be there.

Hopefully outside of that this week will be better than last week was.

I'll be back later.

Hi everyone.

I went to the doctor today and on Thursday I have blood work and neck x-rays to be done on my neck.  Other than that, I'm still ticked that it's 70 degrees and sunny everyday where Audi are having a 6 day test for their R18 Le Mans car, while here it'll be bitterly cold until sometime next week.

And it's sort of more frustrating that there probably won't be any info on what Audi are doing until after the fact, and only then it'll probably be just a paragraph about the test and probably no photos or videos.

But at least I do have an outing/other doctors appointment tomorrow for something to do.

I'll be back later.

Hi everyone.

I don't have much going on today.  I have a roast cooking, but that won't be done for hours from now.  I hope to have some news about Audi and their test in Bahrain soon.  But aside from that, I don't have much going on.

Hi everyone.

I've been busy with work the second half of this week, but I'm happy that it's over and that I had no problems with anything at work.

I also have some Porsche and Toyota Le Mans stuff, so I'll provide a link to the place where I posted the photos:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Motorsports_Mayhem/single/?p=8674724&t=11229851

I don't have much planned for this weekend, but I'm happy that at least it'll be warm for once.

Hi everyone.

Happy International Women's Day :)

Today for me, I have a doctor's appointment, possibly run to an electronics store to look at laptops, drop off stuff at the library and get a book there, too.  I'm also going to try and find a way to enjoy this weather today.

Hi everyone.

Between being sick and busy all week, I'm glad that the weekend is here. I'm about to order a memory foam mattress for my bed, and I also found out earlier this week at the Bird Sanctuary that one of their barn owls will be going back on display.

I also found this Friday morning:

We won't see the whole thing until the 22nd, though.

I'll be back later

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to much the past few days outside of work, though I love how my new bedding arrangement is working.

I'm also thinking of starting a blog and linking the posts to here. I'd like some feedback before I commit to it.

Though, outside of that, I haven't done much that's too interesting.

I'll be back later

Hi everyone.

I wasn't too active this weekend, but I did get out to the Bird Sanctuary and took quite a few photos of owls, namely a Barn Owl that I haven't seen in a while.

Outside of that, it was cold most of Saturday and I've been tired most of the time since Friday.  Right now, I'm mostly trying to get ready for work, errands and a work function for tomorrow.

Hi everyone.

Happy Mothers Day.

I've been going back and forth between feeling decent and kinda sick lately and stuff. But at least Audi won at Spa yesterday in the WEC race, and I've been using my new laptop the past couple of days.

I'm just hoping to be able to get into feeling decent for work this week and getting some stuff straightened out.

Hi everyone.

I'm gonna be trying something different.  I'll be trying to post links to posts in a blog that I'm reviving.  I'll try and write in detail and length there, and post the link to posts here, so there won't be huge posts that I copy and paste from other places to save typing.  Instead, it'll be a copy and paste of a link, with some additional stuff in each post as a lead in.  I hope you like it:

http://chernaudiblog.blogspot.ca/

On 5/3/2016 at 11:53 PM, Chernaudi said:

Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll be on a brand new laptop.

That's great! What kind are you getting?

A newer HP.  I've had it for a while, but I've been using it for about a month.

Have you checked out my blog stuff on FB?

OK, it's that time of year again. I haven't been posting about it a ton because of being busy and run down this week, but this weekend is the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Here's info about most of the cars in this year's race:

And the starting grid:

My new blog post here:

Or the videos if you want to just see them:

Audi R18:

Ford GT:

Porsche 919:

Toyota TS050: