Sign in to follow this  
ThaiGuy

Hey there

Hello all long time Guyver fan here, so excited to see so many people who love guyver outside of Japan.

I am into anime/manga but Guyver is among my top 3 series. Other than anime if you couldn't tell by my pic I am also a MMA fighter. I have been involved in martial arts since the age of 4 (after my sister introduced me to super sentai)started with karate and 4 years ago decided to give MMA a try, found out I'm pretty damn good lol. hope to make some good friends here and have some great conversation

Hi there, and welcome! 

It's always exciting to have new members around!  MMA fighter!? You serious? That's awesome, man. 

Yup mma is one of the best sports I've ever had the pleasure of competing in. I'm actually fighting may 4th here in colorado I win this one and fight for the 155lbs belt :) nothin like training Muay Thai and jiu jitsu then coming home and watching anime or relax and read a good manga. Lol it's funny actually people don't usually associate an otaku with mma, but even my coach (who happens to be two time world champ for Muay Thai) is a huge otaku. I'm planning n going pro after these next two fights and fight for legacy fighting championships in Japan...plus pick up tons of guyver stuff while I'm there.

nice to meet you my friend hope you enjoy looking at recent and past threads to get a better insight to the fan base of the guyver.

What do have in your guyver collection or is it just online interest either way guyver fan is alway welcome on this site so welcome ThaiGuy...

Well, ThaiGuy, I and a few other members here can relate to not being labled as an otaku by people.  Though, it is rather funny when you shock people when you show that you're an otaku :D

Good luck with your upcoming match!

hi, welcome and good luck in may.

a few old friends i use to train with have done a few trips to thailand for some training 3-6months at a time. don't know if theres anything beneficial or its just a novelty thing to do.(bragging rights) and more of diet and training technics

have you done or considered doing anything like this?( although having a 2 time world champion as a coach i don't think theres anything he can't or hasn't already taught you that you'll learn abroad)

Edited by guyverfan