Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

My Guyver and Twilight Saga crossover fic that I've hinted at

Well, Richard is a sleaze bag for sure ;)  Personally, though, I think that his obsession with power has made him more asexual than either Agito (though he has Shizu practically on his arm in the canon of Guyver), or even, reportedly, Adolf Hitler.  Though, for Agito, I fix that in this story ;) 

As for Guyot, he doesn't really feature himself, though the "big bad" can be considered a depraved, perverted parody of him.

Also, if anyone every wanted to see Guyver meets the Three Stooges, this is that kind of story at times with improvised weaponry and some tactics that get used on the villains.  This also includes something called the laserlight.  An example of this in real life is the 2014 Audi R18 e-tron quattro, as well as the Audi Sport Quattro concept car and the BMW i8.

Well, I worked on this last night a bit, but not much.  At least the current chapter is almost done.  The next chapter, the action does pick up a bit.  A new OC gets her say in the story, and there is a fight.  And this does lead to a new revelation, too.

Shizu/Jennifer (a Twilight character who's mentioned only in text in BD)/Melinda (OC)/Mizuki vs a couple of minions from the big bad's force.  Lia also gets to show off some new powers when she shows up.

Interestingly, I was actually also inspired by the Slender games and the urban legend of Slenderman.

Don't know if I'll be working on fan fic tonight.  I'm pretty tired right now, and I'll probably be struggling to stay up, have dinner and watch F1 practice.  If I can work on it, I will, but I wouldn't bet money on it.  Tomorrow night might be a better plan if not for the F1 race tomorrow night.

Guest Jupiter-Prime

Seems writing is mentally draining. I get writer's block really bad, so I gave up in that department.

Not really for me once I get started and when I feel awake.  Right now, I'll be struggling to stay up to watch the F1 thing.  Maybe I should've slept in longer, because I'm probably going to sleep once that's over.  Sunday night might be the best time for me to start up again, though at least the chapter that I've been stuck on is almost over, and the next one should be easier to write.

Other than posting it on a website dedicated to fan fic, I don't really have any plans for publishing this work.  I don't really have any aspirations to do much with it beyond that.  I'm doing this for fun and I know nowadays that this type of stuff unless you collaborate with the original authors is frowned upon by the copyright people and their lawyers.  I'm just writing this for fun anyways, so if some Twilight and Guyver fans like it after reading it at this fan fic site, I'll be happy.

Sorry I seemed to miss your last post--I was typing this while you posted. I've personally wanted to do a Twilight fan fic with the Volturi set during World War II. I might decide to work on it someday, but that'll be a while away for right now.

Anyways, I'll describe some of the OC's now.

Lia: Young woman, vampire hybrid, emo/goth style lover. About 5'7", long black hair with blonde, red or violet colored highlights, almond shaped brown eyes, high cheek bones, shapely feminine figure. Kinda looks like a young, goth/emo/punk version of Cher with side-swept bangs. Power/ability: manipulation/generation of electrical or electromagnetic fields. Can use this to levitate and release energy blast and form a shield.

Melinda: Young woman, vampire hybrid. Tomboy-ish. 5'6", brown eyes, various hair colors, but usually brown and always long. Looks like a cross between Bella Swan, Melinda Sordino and Kristen Stewart. Power/ability: altering people's perceptions and creating visions in people's heads.

Jess: Young woman, vampire hybrid. More feminine, 5'7", brown eyes, long brown hair (dyed blonde). Looks a lot like Jenn Proske from Vampires Suck. Power/ability: use of magic.

Jennifer: Young woman, vampire hybrid. Feminine, pale, 5'7" brown eyes, long black hair, partly Hispanic. Power/ability: basic vampire abilities.

Camel: Male, vampire hybrid, appears to be in his 20's. 7'1" in human form. Brown eyes, long hair (dyed black to match Lia's). Has slightly feminine body form, but still well built given that. Power/ability: Shape shifting and can weaponize himself. Has various vampire/vampire hybrid/Guyver/zoanoid abilities and weapons.

And my changes to Shizu:

Shizu: Bio-engineered/re-processed to be a vampire hybrid, married to Agito, human form as for manga (5'5", long black hair, well-defined feminine form, greyish-violet eyes). As Griselda: form basically the same aside from increase in height to 7'0" from 6'11.5". Much more powerful and resilient in combat, and like all hybrids, insanely powerful in human form. Power/ability: Powerful psychic and mind reader, can control zoanoids with ease. High melee capability as Griselda.

Edited by Chernaudi

More on Camel.  Taken from the Science and Philosophy thread on my fan fic:

"There's Camel, who's a vampire hybrid and his main power is shape shifting.  He can emulate any human/vampire/werewolf/Guyver/zoaform he wants, provided that he's got the genetic info from whatever creature he want to assume the form of.  He especially likes to use female human forms, such as Shizu, Natsuki, his own wife Lia (as far as his battle power, here electricity and electrical/electromagnetic field manipulation is one of his dominant powers), Melinda, Jess, Bella, Renesmee, and stuff like that.  He also can use their powers if they have them, and he often emulates the battle form of Griselda, and her hair blades are almost always part of his offensive weaponry. 

He also has a bio-luminescence thing on head, on the top of his head and around his eyes.  The ones on his head are part of a compound eye-like sensor device that mostly functions sort of like a Guyver's sense organs.  They light up different colors in reflection to his mood, the inspiration for these being the LED headlights and back-lit colored highlights that Audi have used on their R18 Le Mans cars the past couple of years.  I also asked about the mechanism that they can be used in a thread about it. 

Camel can also produce vampire venom and can weaponize it as either acid, poison, or extremely powerful liquid and plastic explosives.  He can also produce the anit-Guyver enzyme and anti-bodies to prevent anyone absorbing him or poisoning him--that is if they can get anything though his granite hard, virtually impenetrable skin."

I hope you like the info :)

Tetsuro stays as is, mostly a science nerd who's able to guess about stuff that goes on.  Kinda like Natsuki, but she knows a lot more because she's closer to the likes of Lia and Camel, as well as Shizu.  Natsuki (in this story) had an "off camera" relationship with Camel, though it never got serious, but she's a close friend of Camel, as well as Lia. 

I'll be working on this a little later on tonight after I have dinner and rest up a bit.  I have some ideas as far as getting my new chapter (finally!) started.

BTW, Camel can curb stomp anything that Chronos has made, to be honest.  One of is most formidable powers is adaption (like the Guyver units), and he wanted to make himself be able to defeat any thread, and he has the power to do so.

Edited by Chernaudi

I'll be working on this tonight--there's a very high likely hood that this will happen and I finally get a friggin' chapter finished! ;)

This story, so far, 10 almost complete chapters.  I'll be trying to get a start on 11 tonight if I can.

A couple of the Twilight stories are about 10-15, and I have one story about Lia and Camel that I'm not finished with that's over 40.

So that's where I'm at, and I'm expecting this story to maybe have over 30 chapters when I'm done with it.

Possibly, but I'm not great with computer stuff.  I have given it thought, though, since it'll be a while before I get them beta'd and up on a fan fic site.  But I'd though that I'd at least post the raw chapters possibly if I could figure out how to do that.

After I'm done looking up some Audi stuff--as well as post some of it here before I get off line for a while--there'll be the oft-postponed pork chop dinner comin' up.  Then I might play on the PS2 for a while, and then I'll be working on some fan fic after that.

I got plenty of fun stuff for the next chapter.  Starts out as an impromptu girls' night out, and then a fight, then a revealation.  But I have to finish chapter 10 first.

Which leads me to a forgotten OC.

Elizabeth, aka Elle:  Female vampire hybrid, protagonist, brother of current main antagonist, 5'4, long dark brown hair, one brown eye, one green eye, feminine, married to Aptom, friend and ally of other protagonist in the story.

Guest Jupiter-Prime

So, how many chapters are you planning on putting in your adaptation of your novel?

Right now, I'm expecting around 30 or so, maybe more depending on how much I decide to write.  I don't really have a set number.

I don't have too much going on right now, though I'd like to one day finish the Lia and Camel story, as well as a story that's a prequel to what I have going on right now.

And the 30 chapters deal isn't that bad.  This is fan fic, not an actual novel.  Most chapters will be about 10 pages or so long.  The Lia and Camel story is well over 40 chapters long, and most chapters are like 10-12 pages long.

Guest Jupiter

Does Sho use the Guyver Gigantic in your fan fic?

Sorry everyone, but I know that I've kinda neglected this story lately.  I've been doing a lot the past week or so, though I will hopefully be able to resume work on it in the next day or two.

I'll be probably resting up tonight.  Soon, I'll probably be getting off of here and reading in bed for a while.  I'll also be having some dinner real quick and I'll be trying to rest up.  At least next week's weather forecast looks good: 

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USOH0549

I'll be back later :)

I have some pretty good ideas for the next chapter, I just have to type them, which fortunately will come soon.

Guest Jupiter

I have some pretty good ideas for the next chapter, I just have to type them, which fortunately will come soon.

I still think you should have Richard and Mizuki heat up that love affair. :goofy: lol

I finally finished with Elle's and Aptom's chapter.  I'll be working soon on the suspenseful and humorous fight chapter :)