Sign in to follow this  
lost unit

viz covers

im trying to make my find better scans of the viz comic covers. I hoping to get them 300dpi versions. If anyone has scanned there cover i would love them. I really think they are cool covers and a pity they are not easy to get anymore. Noticed only covers 1-4 on the wiki. As you have noticed i have a thing for covers.Since the dvd and vhs covers have come to an end it could be my next challenge.

There are 32 covers in total so its gonna take a bit of time.

I'm afraid I only have viz books 1-4 so that is why they are on the wiki :mrgreen:

The individual covers were pretty funny. I mean the second issue, the one introducing Vamore the Mega-Smasher has a naked Mizuki covering herself while Aptom version II is in the background and Guyver I is there.

couldnt find the comic covers only the graphic novels and volume books and the pictures were too small but thanks anyway.

I am sure i have a load of comics i got from ebay years ago

When i go home i will take a quick pic and upload so u can see if that is what u are after

• Like 1

I have them all

Did you want them scanned?

img2013020500060.jpg
img2013020500061.jpg
img2013020500063.jpg
img2013020500064.jpg
img2013020500065.jpg
img2013020500066.jpg
img2013020500067.jpg
img2013020500068.jpg

Maybe i do not have them all???
I got 32
But i was just on Ebay and see these and i do not have them

Edited by Duke TOGO

you have a lot!

I'm pretty jealous! :mrgreen:

I used to have a load of the comics but I must have lost them or something.

I for one, would love to have some scans of the covers!

I will have to dig out my scanner

So give me a few days and i will have them up for ya 

:)

Got these on ebay a few years ago

Guyver being my fave manga i had 2 have them

I still need the OVA ost

ow wow you have loads. Yes please scan them .keep the pixels nice and big.

You have a nice collection there they are pretty hard to come by these days only the usa seem to have them, i had a few of them but i lost them when moved places. Looking forward to adding the covers to the collection nice one dude.

i have those two they are from part one - only thing is i cant get to them very easily and my scanner isnt set up aswell... so i cant promise them anytime soon, but i do have them.

Below are the remaining covers to the graphic novels of the Guyver manga published by VIZ Media:

post-1774-0-22834100-1360282246_thumb.jp post-1774-0-36253300-1360282271_thumb.jp

Edited by Guyver Four
  • Like 2

many thanks Duke those are great scans and the quality is great too.<br />Guyver Four your viz novel covers dont open up mate . Isn't there 7 viz graphic novels.

... Guyver Four your viz novel covers dont open up mate . Isn't there 7 viz graphic novels.

Large covers for the first four volumes of VIZ Media's Guyver manga graphic novels are already on this Web site:

1. VIZ Media - Bio-Booster Armor Guyver
  2. VIZ Media - Bio-Booster Armor Guyver - Revenge of Chronos
  3. VIZ Media - Bio-Booster Armor Guyver - Dark Masters
  4. VIZ Media - Bio-Booster Armor Guyver - Escape from Chronos

Ryuki, the attachments in my previous message seem to only be viewable by the owner/uploader.  Would you be able to, please, correct this problem?  Thank you.

As I am unable to put all three remaining covers to VIZ Media's Guyver manga graphic novels in the previous message, this message will be used to hold the last cover shown below:

post-1774-0-52199400-1360282359_thumb.jp

Edited by Guyver Four

All done now people

I must say some of these covers are real nice

I never knew

I have uploaded the pictures to my dropbox unscaled!!!

Here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0vdk8viyp74b8ka/5rfj5N9JUz

Hope everyone enjoys

:G1:

Thanks a bunch for these!! Some of those colours are really nice - others are pretty bad, haha. Very interesting to see though, I've never seen some of these covers before (though of course I recognise the illustrations)

Ryuki, the attachments in my previous message seem to only be viewable by the owner/uploader.  Would you be able to, please, correct this problem?  Thank you.

I don't believe I am able to do anything about this.

I've looked at the attachment data and the attachments appear to have been orphaned.

I don't know how this happened, it is possible that your post got separated from the attachments you posted.

the attachments appear to be physically present but they are listed as not being linked to any post.

Due to security, I am unable to access them. The only thing I could do is delete them.

Huh two Viz covers with art that I haven't seen before: issue 5 looks more like the OVA and 11 with cloud gate. I remember thinking the Gigantic Guyver was a Guyver Zoanoid or something from years and years ago.