Sign in to follow this  
Lord Arkadius

Video Games?

I'm currently (well, trying to, actually) play Postal 2 again.  It's the steam version of Postal 2: A Week in Paradise called Postal 2: Complete.  I'm trying to beat it on various difficulties.  The most amusing aspect of the game is how many menial, mundane tasks can become life and death battles.  It's almost like the town of Paradise, in addition to being anything but what the name implies, is in fact a slice of hell on earth.  The town is full of assholes who want to kill you, and as you up the difficulty, the more people who want to take you out, to where the whole town is gunning for you. 

But all and all, the game's a parody of real life, absurdly over-embellished, and it's a test of how evil and amoral you want to be.  You can be a pacifist, or you can pay evil on to evil to your heart's content.  And besides, it does prove that violence and such belong in video games, and not in real life. 

I'm giving the lost planet series a try. I'm on the second one right now. And the only reason I like the first one more is that the chapters are so small in the second one. Add soon as i get into battle, it feels like i beat it in a matter of seconds. No real size of the Mao for exploring. Its go here, shoot this, you win. But still a lot of fun. I'm dying to try knights if the old republic again. Its been a while.

Carmageddon Reincarnation early access pre-alfa is out and I managed to play it a little.

It is really fun, but this is so much pre-alfa, that it can be totally unplayable because of eating all the RAM and not giving it back.

Lucky developers playing it on their super-computers:

Edited by Cannibal

Lately I have been playing South Park: The Stick of Truth, Fable Anniversary, WWE 2K14, The Last of Us, and Kamen Rider: Battride War. I tend to bounce from game to game very easily! XD

Carmageddon Reincarnation's new pre-alfa trailer:

:lol:

Road Redemption (new Road Rash) early access is on the Steam! New trailer:

• Like 1

What game shall I start next? (Still untouched on my shelf)

Options are :

Zelda - Majorca's mask.

FFVII Dirge of Cerberus (although I'll probably feel compelled to quick play through FFVII again prior.

BioShock trilogy

Portal 2

Borderlands

ScottmanXIII, Portal 2! This game is 10/10 for me.

But this is the only game I played from this list ^^;

• Like 1

Well I've started playing Crisis core (FFVII) on PSP to follow up with FFVII (psn PSP), I still have to pick a big screen title - I might give portal a look at next, its co op mode intrigues me ☺

Also if there are any xbox 360 users out there - the Burnout titles are on sale.I highly recommend Burnout Revenge!

I've never saw a reason to get an Xbox system, especially now with the Xbone.

Random

segway.jpg

I've personally decided to get back into Pokemon and just picked up a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon Y. This way, I can fulfill my wish of a 3D Poke-Adventure.

I'm also gonna try to catch all 719(for now) of 'em.

A new world record Half-Life speedrun! Just in 20 minutes and 41 seconds. The previous record was 29:41.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

New DooM is coming next spring!
08306600c7abt.jpg 85cbd47982eat.jpg 448ce22a6fe3t.jpg c6d09a99ff00t.jpg

Edited by Cannibal

Oh lord where do I start with this, haha. I like a lot of different genres, but I spend most of my time playing open world games like Sunset Overdrive and Red Dead Redemption and fighting games. I was heavy into JRPGs as a younger man, but I also had more time to devote to them back then.

Favorite games are Killer Instinct, Final Fantasy VI and my absolute favorite is Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.