Sign in to follow this  
Lord Arkadius

Video Games?

I just finished playing Arkham Assylum and I am currently playing the Devil May Cry trilogy and if I get the time the Prince of Persia Trilogy.

My favorite game this year is definitely Xenoblade Chronicles and Assassin's Creed 3

Playing now:

Singleplayer:

ArmA 2.

I suspended my campaign progress in the mid. Now I'm playing with editor. Created a huge mission with 456 units. We attacking the city and trying to kill hidden civilian doctor and enemy trying to stop us.

Far Cry 3.

Just started. Already mad because the stupid saving system. I just don't understand when the game is saved and because of that I lost some progress. What is this? A Hardcore-Operation-Flashpoint-Like-Game?

Multyplayer:

Half-Life 1.

Playing it from time to time. Playing it from 2004, so I have some skills.

--------------------

My TOP-25 of games:

1. Operation Flashpoint & ArmA 2 (Editor)

2. Carmageddon 2

3. Amnesia: The Dark Descent

4. Unreal Tournament

5. DooM 1 &; 2

6. DooM 3

7. Far Cry

8. Worms World Party (hotseat)

9. Crimsonland

10. Boarder Zone - Supreme Snowboarding

11. Painkiller + Battle Out Of Hell

12. Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut

13. Half Life 1 (multyplayer)

14. Quake 3

15. Medieval II Total War

16. Portal 2

17. Penumbra 1 & 2

18. Cubosphere (is in beta stage now)

19. FlatOut 2

20. Half Life 2 + episodes

21. SWAT 3

22. Postal 2

23. Rag Doll Kung Fu

24. Quake 4

25. Need for Speed 4

On consoles:

1. Zero Tolerance (Sega)

2. Kula World (Playstation)

3. Dune 2 (Sega)

4. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega)

5. Road Rash 3

6. Felix the Cat (NES)

7. F-15 Strike Eagle II (Sega)

Edited by Cannibal

you really like First person shooters huh?

Well I guess i should put a list of my favorite games as well, here it is:

1. Xenoblade Chronicles
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Mayora's Mask
  3. Megaman X
  4. Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening
  5. Chrono Trigger
  6. Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes
  7. Tales of Symphonia
  8. Prince of Persia trilogy (I can't single out one of them cause together is a complete story)
  9. Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
  10. Okami
  11. Ogre Battle 64: person of lordly caliber
  12. YS Origin
  13. Soul Calibur 2
  14. Batman Arkham City
  15. Rome Total War
  16. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  17. Resident Evil 4
  18. Tatsunoko vs Capcom
  19. Monster Hunter Tri
  20. Spider-Man 2

you really like First person shooters huh?

Yes, since I played Doom 1 right after it came out :mrgreen: I remember that Cacodemons was my greatest enemies. I loved to play with cheats for infinite weapons because I have 0 skills and game experience back then. Killing the Cacodemon even with all weapons was a great success :mrgreen:

Right now I'm playing Doom 3: BFG Edition and Street Fighter X Mega Man. If I went through my favorites, it would take me hours to compile the list.

My favorite console is the Super Nintendo.

Been switching off between the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Halo 4. I simply cannot get enough of Snake Eater! In my opinion it is the best Metal Gear Solid game out there besides The Twin Snakes and 4. I am gonna wait until sometime after Christmas to play Peace Walker.

I have way too many favorites to list on this site. XD

Anyone ever play the Kamen Rider game for SNES? I have played an emulated version and I have to say it is simply amazing! It is an arcade style beat'em up. You play as Kamen Rider Ichigo and I believe you can also play as Nigo as a second player. The best part of the game is you can henshin and do a fully animated rider kick!

Here is a little footage!

I'm currently playing Megaman X Command Mission for the first time after finding it and X8 second hand for fairly cheap.

For those that don't know Megaman X Command Mission is actually a turn-based RPG game as opposed to a side-scrolling action. It's actually pretty fun and I'm enjoying it loads. I don't know if it's because it has megaman tacked on since i'm not really into those types of games (bar chrono trigger, that is one of my favourite games of all time).

• Like 1

Lesse... on my 360...

Borderlands 2 - Playing through a 2nd time, this time with friends and as a different character, so progress is kinda slow. But new DLC is still coming!

Halo 4 - Waiting on season 2 of Spartan OPs, and slowly making my way through Legendary Campaign solo.

Farcry 3 - Got to finish a few of the co-op missions with my bro, but done the campaign.

And now I have DMC: Devil May Cry, Bioshock Infinite, Aliens Colonial Marines, Gears of War Judgement, and Dead Space 3 all pre-ordered...

Nothing on PS3 right now...

On my (NEW) Vita I am playing:

Assassins Creed Liberation - Not that far into it, but feels like a decent Assassins Creed game.

Ragnarok Oddyssey - Picked it up on a whim... Light on story, but is a solid action RPG. Feels very much like Phantasy Star Online, which is not a bad thing. Just need to find other people to play with.

And over on my 3DS...

Heroes of Ruin - Kind of a Diablo clone kind of dungeon/loot game. But playable with friends locally or over the net. Simple game, but fun with friends.

But that's it.

So far.

Jetpack Joyride - Blackberry Playbook. Sad but true. And the only time I get to play this is when I'm taking a dump. Long gone are the days that I sit for 12 hours straight playing final fantasy.

• Like 1

Got Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS yesterday as a late christmas gift and got stuck into that for the better part of last night. Goddamn, what a game. Really a console worthy experience. Looks like I'll have a couple of things to keep me occupied for the next couple weeks.

Finally got frustrated with Peace Walker because I cannot unlock certain missions to progress the story, so now I have moved on to Fall of Cybertron. I have to say that I immensely enjoy playing as the Dinobots online! Especially Grimlock!

I'm playing Serious Sam 3 now, that's great, it's like fisrt game, but better x))

-----

There's news about one of my fav game series - Road Rash.

A group of developers named Darkseasgames started a Kickstarter campaign for Road Rash successor Road Redemption: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkseasgames/road-redemption

The campaign will last from 12 April till 12 May. They need $160,000 and they already gathered $48,603

They uploaded a nice trailer:

8ea8bc88b4fdt.jpg efdd143e89edt.jpg 6275dfd1f106t.jpg

i too have been playing serious sam 3 its mad those kamikaze  blokes with bombs in each hand yelling as they run at you do my head in you can hear them before you see them, Graphics are loads better than the last two.

I have been mixing up the games I play depending on my mood but mostly I have been playing super street fighter 4, Pokemon Black 2, Chrono Trigger on my DS and Tales of vesperia.

Started Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and ArmA 3.

In it's release ArmA 3 have neither campaign, nor missions :lol: Whatever, all I need is The Editor. I think we have all we need in new arma here: new graphics, ragdolls, new islands, more details. And it runs pretty nice on my not so new PC, not a lot slower than the second arma.

---

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - I like how it starts, onlevel music is nice. I think I'm on the second level now

Where you going downstairs and then some pipe falls

I scared 2 times already: 1) where paintigs falls 2) that pig mask somehow appeared when I did not expect it

:cold:

------------
I found maps comparisons from ArmAs|Operation Flashpoint and other popular games:
92c315ce106at.jpg e841f6927018t.jpg

+ ArmA 3 main island Altis compared to GTA 5 map found on ign.com: http://www.ign.com/maps/gta-5/los-santos-blaine-county
ccc5c35b4681t.jpg

Edited by Cannibal

(looks like I was wrong about Arma 3 map size, it's twice bigger. I just recently realized the real meaning of size you set for X an Y for triggers)

-------------

Some people already playing Carmageddon Reincarnation pre-alfa!

That's what I call pre-alfa. Reminds me HL2 alfa leak.

-------------

Now I'm playing Outlast - nicely done. Amnesia 2 slightly disappointed me, too much so called "philosophy", I don't need that in Amnesia game.

-------------

I made a custom mission for Arma 3. Warning: It have no ending and basically it's nonsense heavy battle that will give you 5fps in the beginning and 10 later: https://www.mediafire.com/?b8r4fodavnyfbf4

Screenshots and videos of the mission :loopy:

b6def835b917t.jpg 401d7a4013dct.jpg e53297208b18t.jpg

I'm playing Serious Sam 3 now, that's great, it's like fisrt game, but better x))

-----

There's news about one of my fav game series - Road Rash.

A group of developers named Darkseasgames started a Kickstarter campaign for Road Rash successor Road Redemption: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkseasgames/road-redemption

The campaign will last from 12 April till 12 May. They need $160,000 and they already gathered $48,603

They uploaded a nice trailer:

8ea8bc88b4fdt.jpg efdd143e89edt.jpg 6275dfd1f106t.jpg

looks great but using guns for just racing is too much , this is not some sort of death race.

Edited by xfool

Not a huge video gamer, but I do play the old Medal of Honor Playstation games, as well as GT4 and some other stuff (I don't have a new console, only a PS2, because I haven't had the money to get anything newer and I've had more important things to worry about) and on the PC, I do play Postal 2 as stress relief.

First of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2. 

yeah I know, Koei action games are awful, but it's kinda fun in that it's got some of the same aspects as GodHand... just, badly done. But it has lots of characters.

Planet Side 2. 

I play it limited, and it's got some messed up lag, unbalanced gameplay, and lots of grinding, but the scale of the battles are awesome. 

Oh and Juza is awesome... XD