Sign in to follow this  
Lord Arkadius

Food for Thought: The Personal Blog of Sevastian!

Greetings and good tidings true believers!

Welcome to my official first blog! I really hope to be able to use this as a platform and archive for my personal thoughts. A place where I can come and jot down what exactly is going on in my little noggin! Some of my posts will be very logical while others will be showing shades of complete zaniness! Expect the unexpected and enjoy the show! :bringit:

Edited by Sevastian

Lets see, ah yes! I shall use part of this blog as a Youtube theater of sorts! One of my favorite hobbies is to share videos! I love hearing people's reactions to them!

For the first video I will share a little bit of music! This is actually one of my favorite bands at the moment! The vocalist goes by the name Urban breed and he is a very talented singer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTIpejd09Q

Spring loaded feline!

I swear my cat is a freaking acrobat! Dangle some feathers and a plush mouse on a stick and he will literally jump over backwards to snag it! I am also under the impression that he has a sever foot fetish considering how much he loves to snuggle feet (Mine in particular).

My dream is to finally have all of the Japanese Guyver manga volumes. One day this dream will be realized! I promise it!

Edited by Krucifer

it is exciting at first isn't it :)

don't worry about posting more stuff, that's what a blog is for.

there may come a point where you wish you had something to post, so don't waste this opportunity ^_^

p.s. homemade steak? yes. definitely.

To be brutally honest 2012 sucked fiercely. I am hoping and praying that 2013 will be a little better.

Now then, I have been highly considering getting back into writing. Been a while since I have written anything of worth. Maybe I will write another poem or something. Who knows.

I am simply ecstatic about finally being able to go back to college! I have had to take a medical leave for almost a full school year. Yes 2012 was truly a turbulent year for this one, but 2013 is gonna be great! I know it!

Oh! For those who do not know and are curious my current major is English! I honestly wish to become a writer, but I would also like to work in the special education system. I would either like to teach or perhaps become a counselor. Once I am finished with my current major I will see what my options are. Then I will see whether or not I will have to continue on with more college. I do not wish to be in school for the rest of my days, but learning is so much fun! I take great pleasure in learning new things and putting them to good use! My ultimate goal and dream is to finally begin writing my novel series that I have planned. The best way to describe what I have in store is basically a series that will implement multiple variations of generas and writing styles. It will be very eclectic. It will not be restrained to just one simple label. It is not something to be easily cataloged. It is an enigma that is not meant to be easily understood. My goal is not to win literary awards. My goal is to create a living, breathing world! A twisted Fantasia if you will! It is gonna be a long time before this dream can come to fruition, but it will be totally worth it!

May 2013 be the year of good fortune for all!

congrats!

it's great to get back into doing something worthwhile.

I am working on it at the moment.

I hope I can catch a break soon :)

your plans sounds really good. teaching is great.

Man oh man! I am currently working on a small project for my public speaking course, but I am extremely nervous about speaking to a large group of people. Especially my fellow class mates. The project that I have to do is introduce a small literature into my speech and use it to back up my thesis. The goal of this project is to mainly either be informative or entertaining. The thing that I will be presenting is the importance of the imagination and creativity. And I really hope this flies. Wish me luck guys! :D

I chose to use modified lyrics to a song that I believe truly reflects the idea of imagination. It is a fantasy song based off of the Lord of the Ring's novel trilogy.

Here is the whole song I will be working with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vehKsfHFE

the best way to approach this in my view, is to ignore the crowd. never speak to a crowd because a crowd is too big.

speak to the individuals within the crowd. take it in turns talking to each different person or just a few within the crowd.

Then make sure you are interested in what you are talking about. your enthusiasm should help you.

Boy! It sure has been a while since my last blog post! "Whew"

Now then! Let's see what I should post about now. I know! I have been considering posting reviews of either music and or video games! In time we shall see. LOL

To give those whom are still interested in my hair-brained schemes here is a video from one of my favorite classic Heavy Metal bands. I would like to eventually do some reviews on some of their albums one day. ;)

I suppose it is about time I say this. I am a Guyver zealot. There is almost nothing that I would not do to further the cause of bringing Guyver back to the western world. I am uncompromising and somewhat fanatical in my ideals in regards to Guyver. I eat, sleep, and breath it on a daily basis. There is not a single second that goes by when I am not thinking of Guyver. Ever since I was a kid Guyver to me was as holy as the gospels. If I could I would preach at every street corner about it. I take great offense to anyone that would speak ill of Guyver and or it's creator in any manner. There are very few joys that I get out of this world and Guyver is one of the main ones. I love Guyver with all of my being and will continue to await it's triumphant return to western shores.

• Like 2

This is the second god damned time someone has tried to break into my house! Thieving bastards! I swear I can't catch a break! D:<