Sign in to follow this  
Lord Arkadius

I'm back! :D

Greetings everyone!

You may have known me as Firehead. unfortunately my old account was deleted without me knowing, so I have returned in a new form! I am extremely happy that the registration feature is back! Thank you so much Ryuki! I promise to be a little more active from now on!

P.S. Why are the profile features locked? I would really like to update mine!

you might remember firehead if you think of a little chibi kamen rider faiz.

about 6 months ago, I edited all new registrations to be restricted until after a certain number of comments.

after so many comments (not too many) it will upgrade you automatically to a member+

I'm thinking I can upgrade you manually though. I know you from before. I was surprised your post count was so low because i do remember you. I only culled members with less than 20 posts that had not visited in over 2 or 3 months.

so perhaps there was an error?

Who knows. All I know is that I am glad to be back! I will try to post more often! The only reason I did not post more is because I am always afraid that I would post something and make a fool out of myself. I am extremely shy...

Who knows. All I know is that I am glad to be back! I will try to post more often! The only reason I did not post more is because I am always afraid that I would post something and make a fool out of myself. I am extremely shy...

oh, well just keep in mind that any of these fine people posting here could be just as shy as you are. you don't necessarily think their posts are stupid, so they think the same way.

that way you don't need to be afraid :)

Welcome Krucifer,

Don't be too shy about posting something. If something is on your mind or you want to comment on something go right ahead. So far from what I've seen all the other members here are pretty easy going. The only thing they might say is "could you explain?" or something a kin to that motion.