Jess♥

Guyver Novel pictures for translating

ok cool, so we forge ahead with this then :)

thanks everyone!

(i guess i'll just put these here, since it's sunday and you guys have posted and them's my rules! )

th_d59664e2.jpgth_5a550571.jpg

good luck with that what you've been busy with Durendal :)

So its still a little unclear to me which it is, first or third, or where it is appropriate for it to change? :huh:

maybe it will become clear in the future pages....

it makes sense to be all first or all third until p2... however it might be that the 'he' 's and i' 's are where they are for a reason??? ...

im getting a bit OCD with this now... im starting to think that it might be the guyver organism itself that is the observer, so 'it' is the 'i' and 'shou' is the 'he' ??

even if this was the case it still doesnt make 100% sense!!!!!!!!!!

i now have 4 versions of this - all i , all he, he and i and one where the guver organism is the observer!! what the heck??? :frusty:

this bit on p2 is not fitting in with any of them as if shou is the guyver who are the boys in school uniform???

''

. In front of their eyes was a swamp.

...in the corner of the eye, something moved.

Slowly, looking at them.

The boys in school uniform has their hips just above the grass. A frightened expression. With both hands, they stepped back.''

i have to stop looking at this until ,more is translated!!!

if you want heres the version with the guyver as the observer - its not perfect though....

funnily enough even if im wrong about this some of the words that i omitted or changed in my other posted attempt fit better and actually make sense with this version that would not in the other

key:

bold = Guyver organism

normal = Shou

itallic = narrative

{ } = speech

Page 1.

Up until now,he had only lost consciousness once.

While i was playing tag in the kindergarden,by chance my foot slipped on the concrete genko and i hit my head.

In an instant, the scenery began to spin, then i think i saw the vividness of the blue sky, then it faded to total darkness, and i was unconscious, not knowing anything at all.

When I regained consciousness, I was lying in a tatami-matted room, mother was peeping in with a worried face. I was thinking that this was still the kindergarden so how come mother was here?, I still remember that now.

What was more mysterious, was that I remembered the total darkness from when I lost consciousness. Even though I had lost my senses, and shouldn't have been able to perceive anything, I still know of that time.

....right now, the same thing was happening.

When I see the surrounding scenery, I know that he was inside the darkness.

Page 2.

Then I myself, came to, there is no mistake that I had lost consciousness. My senses had returned.

However, there was something strange about the [ state of my being].

What I can see is much more distinct than usual. Nevertheless, I can feel the distance from the physical world.

Then, there was a strange silence.

he was lookng at the scene with absent mindedness, [he was thinking something like '' where am i''?] ( original:for example,is that really so )

It was a meadow enclosed in the forrest. In front of us was a swamp.

...then in the corner of our eye, i saw something move.

Slowly, looking at us.

The boys in school uniform [stood in the meadows grass that was nearly as tall as] their hips. [ Both had ]a frightened expression. With both hands [open/up/?], they stepped back.

In that form, I remember he said

{....Tetsurou.....san?}

He was bewildered by his own voice. Though it was clear, it had a reverberating sound.

Just like always, [with] the usual high pitch.

Looking over here the boy was surprised,

{Shou? Is that you, Shou?}

I love it.

see, this is what translating from japanese is like. because very often, things are inferred from context.

I can tell you that where durendal has used 'he', are places where the word 'kare' is used which literally means 'he' or 'him'.

the places where 'I' are used in the first page are not actually writing 'I' or 'He', it is all contextual.

on the second page, it is written first person because it says 'jibun' which is usually indicating 'myself'. although it can often mean 'himself'.

it is my opinion that this is written in third person but it is also written in a weird way as shou's memory is coming back to him.

I think the first part would be, "even so, he himself had lost consciousness just now" "consciousness was on the verge of returning."

and just before that, "When he returned to see the surrounding scenery, he knew that he had been inside the darkness."

oh yeah, there is no plural for boy. It's referring solely to tetsuro.

"that figure, I recognised having met him. "

I'm gonna get really caught up in this if i look at any more XD, then i won't get any scanlating done. I need to get my priorities straight!

<p> </p>

<div>Transcribing the newly posted pages. Now I can verify that we are indeed looking inside the head of Shou. I guess Shou does feel his insides missing after bioboosting as described in this pages. </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Page 10</div>

<div>(ãŠã‚Œã¯ã“ã„ã¤ã¨-戦ã£ãŸã‚“ã !)</div>

<div>ã ãŒã€ãã®è¨˜æ†¶ã¯ã€èª°ã‹ã«æ•™ãˆã‚‰ã‚ŒãŸã€ã¨ã„ã†æ„Ÿã˜ã«è¿‘ã‹ã£ãŸã€‚自分自身ã®çµŒé¨“ã¨ã¯æ€ãˆãªã„。</div>

<div>本当ã«ã€ã“ã‚“ãªåŒ–ã‘物を倒ã—ãŸã¨ã„ã†ã®ã‹ã€ã“ã®æ‰‹ã§?</div>

<div>晶ã¯ã€ä¸¡æ‰‹ã‚’見ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>怪物ã®æ‰‹ã ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>手ã®ã²ã‚‰ã¯ã€æ­»ä½“ã®ä½“表ã¨åŒã˜ã€ç’°ç¯€ã‚’æŒã¤æš—ã„土色ã®çµ„ç¹”ã§è¦†ã‚ã‚Œã€æŒ‡ã‹ã‚‰æ‰‹ã®ç”²ã«ã‹ã‘ã¦ã€é’白ã„甲殻らã—ã„ã‚‚ã®ãŒåŒ…ã‚“ã§ã„る。</div>

<div>(ã“ã‚ŒãŒã€ãŠã‚Œã®ä½“?)</div>

<div>指を動ã‹ã—ã¦ã¿ãŸã€‚æ€ã†ã¨ãŠã‚Šã«å‹•ã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>-ãƒãƒƒã¨ã—ã¦ã€æ²¼ã‚’見ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>æ°´é¢ã«æ˜ ã£ãŸé¡”ãŒã€ã“ã¡ã‚‰ã‚’見返ã—ã¦ã„る。切れ上ãŒã£ãŸãã•ã³å½¢ã®ç›®ãŒã€èµ¤ã¿ã‚’帯ã³ã¦è¼ã„ã¦ã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>ä»®é¢ã¨ã‚‚ã€ç”Ÿç‰©ã¨ã‚‚ã¤ã‹ãªã„é¡”ã ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>哲朗ã®ã€ãŠã³ãˆãŸã‚ˆã†ãªã¾ãªã–ã—ã®æ„味ãŒã€ã‚„ã£ã¨ç†è§£ã§ããŸã€‚</div>

<div>(ãŠã‚Œã¯ã€‚。。怪物ã«ãªã£ã¦ã—ã¾ã£ãŸ!)</div>

<div>æ怖ãŒã‚ã上ãŒã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>ã—ã‹ã—ã€ä½“ã¯åå¿œã—ãªã‹ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Page 11</div>

<div>å¼·ã打ã¡å§‹ã‚ã‚‹ã¯ãšã®å¿ƒè‡“ã‚‚ã€æã‚Œã«ç¸®ã‚€èƒƒè¢‹ã‚‚ã€å…¨èº«ã®è¡€ãŒé€€ãよã†ãªæ„Ÿè¦šã‚‚ã€ã¾ã£ãŸããªã„。</div>

<div>æ¯è‹¦ã—ã•ã•ãˆã€æ„Ÿã˜ãªã„ã®ã ã€‚</div>

<div>内臓ã¾ã§ãªããªã£ã¦ã—ã¾ã£ãŸã®ã ã‚ã†ã‹ã€‚</div>

<div>体ã®ä¸­ã¾ã§ã€æ€ªç‰©ã«ãªã£ã¦ã—ã¾ã£ãŸã¨ã„ã†ã®ã‹ã€‚</div>

<div>『ã„ã‚„ã ã€‚。。ãŠã‚Œã¯ã„ã‚„ã !ã€</div>

<div>強烈ãªå¦å®šã®æ„å¿—ãŒã€å£°ã¨ãªã£ã¦ç™ºã›ã‚‰ã‚ŒãŸã€‚</div>

<div>ãã®ã€Žæ„å¿—ã€ã«ã€åˆã‚ã¦èº«ä½“ãŒå¿œãˆãŸã€‚</div>

<div>。。。顔ã®å‰ã§ä½•ã‹ãŒã¯ã˜ã‘ãŸã€ã¨æ™¶ã¯æ€ã£ãŸã€‚åŒæ™‚ã«ã€è„³ã®ä¸­ã‹ã‚‰ã‚‚ã€ä½•ã‹æ ¹</div>

<div>ã®ã‚ˆã†ãªã‚‚ã®ãŒå¼•ã抜ã‹ã‚Œã€å…¨èº«ã®ç¥žçµŒãŒã€ã–ã‚ã£ã¨ãよã„ã ã€‚</div>

<div>ãƒãƒƒã¨ã‹ã–ã—ãŸæ‰‹ã¯ã€ã™ã§ã«äººé–“ã®ã‚‚ã®ã ã€‚学生æœã®è¢–ãŒè¦‹ãˆã‚‹ã€‚ç€è¡£ã®ã¾ã¾ã€</div>

<div>æ•ã‚ã‚Œã¦ã„ãŸã®ã ã€‚</div>

<div>世界ãŒå®Ÿæ„Ÿã§æº€ã¡ã¦ã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>æ„è­˜ã—ã¦ã¯ã„ãªã‹ã£ãŸãŒã€ä»Šã¾ã§ã€æž—ã®ã–ã‚ã‚ãや風ã®éŸ³ã€‚。。ä¸è¦ãªéŸ³ã¯ã€ä¸€</div>

<div>å†èžã“ãˆã¦ã„ãªã‹ã£ãŸã®ã ã€‚</div>

<div>視覚もã€ãµã ã‚“ã®æ„Ÿã˜ã«æˆ»ã£ã¦ã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>風ã®ã®ã£ã¦ã€é¼»ã‚’ã¤ã臭気ãŒæ¼‚ã£ã¦ããŸã€‚è…ã£ãŸæžœç‰©ã®ã‚ˆã†ã«ç”˜é…¢ã£ã±ãã€ã¤ã‚“</div>

<div>ã¨åˆºã™ã‚ˆã†ãªè‡­ã„ã ã€‚胃ãŒé‡ããªã‚‹ã®ã‚’æ„Ÿã˜ãŸã€‚ã ãŒã€ä»Šã¯ã‚€ã—ã‚å¿«ã„感覚ã ã€‚</div>

<div> </div>

Oh what the heck. I was bored so here's the translation for pages 8-11</p>

Page 8

[shou]

Hearing and remembering that single word.

(...name?)

Because of that single word, the head starts to work.

That's right. I am Fukamachi Shou.

This person right in front of me, Segawa Tetsurou. And then...that?

Immediatley ahead, there were traces of a corpse.

white smoke was emitting from the whole body, rapidly losing it's primary form. Even then, a long claw in the fingers can be seen.

Tetsurou, his face was scowling. There was a detestable smell.

However, although there was information being recieved, there was no actual feelings. It seems the sense of smell has disappeared.

Right there, Shou's senses lost it's bearing.

The characteristic of a living being expressed by that single word, has no knowledge of him. If you dare call it, it can also be said as a [monster].

However, it was not the first living being that was seen.

(I know this. Even that, just now-)

Suddenly, a series of recollection, appears in the mind of Shou.

Page 9

Page 10

(I was fighting that thing!)

But, those memories, was being told by someone, that's how similar it felt like. I doesn't look like his own experiences.

Did I actually defeat this monster, with these hands?

Shou looked at both his hands.

It's a monster's hand.

The hand's palm, is similar to that of the corpse, covered in a dark earth colored organism segmented like a worm, the cover from the fingers to the arms, was enveloped with a blueish white carapce.

(Is this, my body?)

He tried moving his hands. It moved like he thought it would.

With a sigh, looked at the pond.

The face reflected in the water's surface, was looking right back. The rising wedge like eyes, was carrying a reddish shine.

Even if this is a mask, it was not that of a living being.

The meaning in Tetsurou's scared look, he finally understood.

(I've...become a monster!)

His fear was rising.

However, there was no reaction from his body.

Page 11

The strong striking heartbeat, the fear contracted stomach, the feeling of blood recedding from the whole body, none of it was present.

Even the oppresive feeling of choking, he could not feel it.

Was even his internal organs not present.

The insides of his body, did it become that of a monster.

[No...I don't want this!]

His strong will of denial was expressed by his voice.

With such [will], his body began to respond.

...something in front of his face snapped, Shou thought. At the same time, from inside his brain, there was something being uprooted, the nerve all over his body, became noisy.

His stranding hand, has already become human. He can see the sleeve of his school uniform. His own clothes, all of them were captured.

He can feel the world.

The senses that were not present, right now, the sound of the rustling wind in the forest...and unnecessary sound, was once again heard.

Even his vision, has returned to its normal feeling.

Riding the wind, his nose grasped the stink. It was like sweet vinegar of a rotten fruit, what a piercing stink this was. He felt the heaviness of his stomach. However, this was an agreeable sensation.

edit: Why does those annoying html tags appear?

Edited by durendal

thanks durendal,

I'm not sure why those html tags appear, it happens sometimes, it's this stupid new editor the IPB programmers put in. they were too lazy to add new features to their in-house editor so they got a 'plug-in' one and it just doesn't work right. still waiting for them to fix it and release a new version.

just read that, wow this is exhilarating! i love how it is written, so interesting.

aether, for your benefit, I checked the presence of a pronoun for I in "That's right. I am Fukamachi Shou." and it is there. so first and third person is being mixed.

this is cool....

do you remember those topics we discussed a few years back about shou's body actually changing when he became the Guyver? this kind of goes to show our conclusions were right (well they were founded by the VDF anyway, but...)

thanks for the check Ryuki , oh and all i can say to your post above the new translation is another :frusty:

if these are pages 8-11,without sounding too silly as im confused enough by this book enough already.... , wheres pages 3- 7??

i must say that these pages were much easier to comprehend than the last two....

its probably not as necessary but i'll have a go at paraphrasing them sometime soon, so if anyone else is bothered i'll post them when ive done it.

ah, he he i hadn't noticed that! XD

those first two pages are actually page 6 and 7.

it's that thing about japanese books. page 1 is generally right after the cover.

OK so ive done some paraphrasing for pages 8 -11 (a.k.a 3-6 ?) :)

i was going to leave the parenthesis where i have added or changed sentences or specific words, but it was looking a bit messy. i will keep that version for myself as reference, but have posted this version without them as it will be easier to read i think.

to save page space they are in here:

key : {speech} (thought)

Page 8

{Shou}

(...my ...name?)

Because of that single word, his mind and thought process started to return to normal.

(That's right. I am Fukamachi Shou.)

(This person right in front of me, Segawa Tetsurou. And so...what is that?)

Immediatley ahead, there were traces of a corpse. white smoke was emitting from the whole body, rapidly losing it's primary form. Even so, a hand with long clawed fingers could still be seen.

Tetsurou's face was scowling. There was a detestable smell.

However, although there was sensory information being recieved, Shou felt no actual feelings of normal sensation. It seemed as if his sense of smell had disappeared.

Right there, Shou's senses lost their bearings.

He had no other word that could describe the characteristics of the sight he saw before him... but would he dare call it a monster?

However, it was not the first time he had seen this being.

(I know this. Ive seen it before, just now -)

Suddenly, a sequence of recollection, appeared in the mind of Shou.

Page 9

Page 10

But, those memories, were being told by someoneelse, that's what it felt like. Although from the perspective he would excpect of a memory, It didn't look like his own experiences.

Did he actually defeat the monster, with his own hands?

They were 'monster's' hands.

The hand's palm, was similar to that of the corpse, covered in a dark earth colored organism, segmented like a worm, the cover from the fingers to the arms, was enveloped with a blueish white carapace.

(Is this, my body?)

He tried moving his hands. They] moved like he thought they would.

With a sigh, he looked at the pond.

Reflected in the water's surface, his face looked right back. The rising wedge like eyes, carried a reddish shine.

Even if it was a mask, it was not that of any living being.

He finally understood, the meaning in Tetsurou's scared look.

His fear was rising. However, there was no reaction from his body.

Page 11

The strong striking heartbeat, the fear contracted stomach, the feeling of blood recedeing from the whole body, none of it was present.

Even the oppresive feeling of choking, he could not feel it. Were his internal organs even still there ?

Had the insides of his body become that of a monster aswell?

{No...I don't want this!}

With such will, his body began to respond....something in front of his face snapped, Shou thought.

At the same time, from inside his brain, there was something being uprooted, and he could feel the nerves all over his body.

His outstetched hand, had already become human. He could see the sleeve of his school uniform. His own clothes, all of them had been preserved.

He could feel the world.

At that moment, He could hear unnecessary sound again, the sound of the rustling wind in the forest. His normal senses had returned.

Even his vision, had returned to its normal feeling. Riding the wind, his nose grasped the stench. It was like sweet vinegar of a rotten fruit, what a piercing stink this was. He felt the heaviness of his stomach. However, this was an agreeable sensation.

I'll ditto the fact that something like this I would prefer to read in full rather than bits as I would lose my momentum in the story.

I think it's fantastic that it is being done though.

page 12 and 13.

with these pages, ends the prologue. chapter 1 next.

th_aa8407c2.jpg th_2e191615.jpg th_b78db4e8.jpg

o holy crap!!

im getting so excited by this!!

i love how the author describes the difference in senses between human senses and the guyver senses.

a guyver can smell, but from how it sounds, it doesnt go thru the actions of sniffing.

a guyver body sounds like it cant "feel" the emotion of fear or excitement even!!! its all in the mind.

this is sooooo totally mindblowing!!!

thank you so much ryuki for posting and thankyou so much durandel for translating this gold mine!!

<p>Page in Kana</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Page 12</p>

<p> </p>

<div>晶ã¯ã€å®‰å µã®ãŸã‚æ¯ã‚’ã¾ã‚‰ã—ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>臭気ã¯ã‚„ã¯ã‚Šã€æ€ªç‰©ã®æ­»ä½“ãŒä¸Šã’る白煙ã®ã›ã„ã ã£ãŸã€‚ã‚‚ã¯ã‚„ãã‚Œã¯å½¢ã‚’ã¨ã©ã‚ãšã€ä¸æ°—味ãªæ®‹éª¸ã«ãªã‚Šã€è¦‹ã‚‹é–“ã«æº¶ã‘ã¦ã„ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>『晶!大丈夫ã‹?ã€</div>

<div>哲朗ãŒé§†ã‘よã£ã¦ãる。</div>

<div>『ãŠã‚Œã€‚。。ã¡ã‚ƒã‚“ã¨ã—ã¦ã¾ã™ã‹? ã©ã“ã‚‚ã€å¤‰ã˜ã‚ƒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“ã‹?ã€</div>

<div>『ã‚ã‚。もã¨ã©ãŠã‚Šã ã€</div>

<div>哲朗ã¯ã€ã»ã£ã¨ã—ãŸã‚ˆã†ã«ã†ãªãšã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>『。。。何ãŒã€ã‚ã£ãŸã‚“ã§ã™ã‹ã€‚。。ã€</div>

<div>晶ã¯ã¤ã¶ã‚„ã。</div>

<div>哲朗ã¯ç­”ãˆã‚ˆã†ã¨ã—ãŸãŒã€</div>

<div>『見ã‚!ã€</div>

<div>晶ã®èƒŒå¾Œã‚’指ã•ã—ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>背後ã«ã¯æ²¼ãŒã‚る。ãã®ä¸Šã«ã€äººã®å½¢ã‚’ã—ãŸç‰©ä½“ãŒç«‹ã£ãŸå§¿å‹¢ã§é™æ­¢ã—ã¦ã„ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>ã¤ã¾å…ˆã ã‘ãŒæ°´ã«è§¦ã‚Œã¦ã„る。</div>

<div>ã¾ã¡ãŒã„ãªãã€ãŸã£ãŸä»Šã¾ã§æ™¶ã®èº«ä½“を覆ã£ã¦ã„ãŸã€Žã‚‚ã®ã€ã ã€‚</div>

<div>脱ã‘ãŒã‚‰ã ã€ã¨æ™¶ã¯ç›´æ„Ÿã—ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>二人ãŒè¦‹å®ˆã‚‹å‰ã§ã€ã€Žã‚‚ã®ã€ã¯ä½•ã‹ã«æ“られるよã†ã«ã‚†ã£ãã‚Šã¨ã€æ²¼ã®ä¸­ã¸ã¨æ²ˆã‚“ã§ã„ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Page 13</div>

<div>

<div>ゴボゴボã¨æ³¡ãŒç«‹ã¡ã€ã‚„ãŒã¦æ°´é¢ãŒé™ã‹ã«ãªã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>怪物ã®æ­»ä½“ã‚‚ã™ã§ã«æ¶ˆãˆã€ç—•è·¡ã•ãˆæ®‹ã£ã¦ã„ãªã„。</div>

<div>何ã‹ãŒèµ·ã“ã£ãŸã¨ã„ã†è¨¼æ‹ ã¯ã€ã¾ã£ãŸããªã„ã®ã ã€‚</div>

<div>ã¾ã è‡ªåˆ†ã¯å¤¢ã‚’見ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã®ã‹ã‚‚ã—ã‚Œãªã„。晶ã¯ã€ã¼ã‚“ã‚„ã‚Šã¨æ€ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div>ãã‚ŒãŒç¾å®Ÿã®ã“ã¨ã ã¨åˆ†ã‹ã‚‹ã®ã¯ã€ã¾ã å…ˆã®ã“ã¨ã ã€‚</div>

<div>ã¾ã—ã¦ã€å½¼ãŒå€’ã—ãŸã€Žæ€ªç‰©ã€ãŒä½•ã‚‚ã®ãªã®ã‹ã€ä»Šã®æ™¶ã«æ°—ã¥ã余裕ã¯ãªã‹ã£ãŸã€‚</div>

<div> </div>

</div>

Oh hell, might as well to finish the whole prologue.

Page 12

Shou made a sigh of relief.

The stink, was definitely the fault of the white smoke coming from the corpse. It was already finished, with an eerie remains, when seen was already dissolved.

[shou are you alright?]

Tetsurou raced forward.

[Am I.... really whole? Is there anything strange anywhere?]

[Aah, just like before]

Tetsurou nodded with relief.

[....what..happened...]

Shou muttered.

Tetsurou seemed to answer,

[Look!]

Pointing behind Shou.

Behind him was the pond. On top of it, was a humanoid figure standing serenely.

Barely touching the surface of the water.

There was no mistake, the [thing] that wrapped around Shou's body just now.

It was falling out, was Shou's hunch.

Watching over the two, like something controlling the [thing], it slowly sank into the middle of the pond.

Page 13

Standing without bubbling, the surface of the water became calm.

The corpse of the monster was already gone, not even traces of it remained.

The proof of whatever happened here, there were nothing left.

He might have been dreaming. Shou thought absentmindedly.

Knowing that this was reality, was the thing of the past.

Still, what was that [monster] that he defeated, right now Shou doesn't have the composure to notice it.

thanks very much durendal :)

it's going well.

a Sunday post reminder!

Also here is my revised paraphrased version of all the Prologue. i think all the 'he' 'i' and whatever else, is sorted now :)

Guyver Novel

Prologue

Page 1 = Page 6 in book

Up until now, he had only lost consciousness once.

While he was playing tag at kindergarten, by chance his foot slipped on the concrete genko and he hit his head.

In an instant, the scenery began to spin, he thought he could see the vividness of the blue sky, then it faded to total darkness, and he was unconscious, not knowing anything at all.

When he regained consciousness, he was lying in a tatami-matted room, his mother was peeping in with a worried face. He thought that this was still the kindergarten so how come his mother was there?, He still remembers that now.

What was more mysterious, was that he remembered the total darkness from when he lost consciousness. Even though he had lost his senses, and shouldn't have been able to perceive anything, he still knew of that time.

....right now, the same thing was happening.

When he saw the surrounding scenery, he knew that he had been inside the darkness.

Page 7.

He came to and there was no mistake that he had lost consciousness.

His senses had returned.

However, there was something strange about the state of his being. What he could see was much more distinct than usual. Nevertheless he could feel a distance from the physical world.

Then, there was a strange silence.

As if he was trying to absorb what was happening.

He looked at the scene with absent mindedness.

It was a meadow enclosed in the forrest. In front was a swamp.

...then in the corner of his eye, he saw something move. Slowly, looking at Him.

Stood in the meadows grass that was nearly as tall as their hips, was a boy in school uniform wearing a frightened expression. With hands up in surprise, they both stepped back.

(that figure, I recognise him)

{....Tetsurou.....san?}

He was bewildered by his own voice. Though it was clear, it had a reverberating sound. It was his normal voice but with an unsual pitch.

Looking back at him the boy was in surprise,

{Shou? Is that you, Shou?}

Page 8

{Shou}

(...my ...name?)

Because of that single word, his mind and thought process started to return to normal.

(That's right. I am Fukamachi Shou.)

(This person right in front of me, Segawa Tetsurou. And so...what is that?)

Immediatley ahead, there were traces of a corpse. White smoke was emitting from the whole body and it was rapidly losing it's primary form. Even so, a hand with long clawed fingers could still be seen.

Tetsurou's face was scowling. There was a detestable smell.

However, although there was sensory information being recieved, Shou felt no actual feelings of normal sensation. It seemed as if his sense of smell had disappeared.

Right there, Shou's senses lost their bearings.

He had no other word that could describe the characteristics of the sight he saw before him... but would he dare call it a 'monster'?

However, it was not the first time he had seen this being.

(I know this. Ive seen it before, just now - )

Suddenly, a recollection of events, appeared in Shou's mind.

Page 9

Image ( of the scene - Guyver 1, Tetsuro and the smoking corpse near a pond)

Page 10

But, those memories, were being told by someone else, that's what it felt like. Although they were from the perspective he would expect of a memory, It didn't look like his own experiences.

Did he actually defeat the monster, with his own hands?

They were 'monster's' hands.

The hand's palm was similar to that of the corpse, covered in a dark earth colored organism, segmented like a worm and the cover from the fingers to the arms, was enveloped with a blueish white carapace.

(Is this, my body?)

He tried moving his hands. They moved like he thought they would.

With a sigh, he looked at the pond.

Reflected in the water's surface, his face looked right back. The rising wedge like eyes, carried a reddish shine.

Even if it was a mask, it was not that of any living being.

He finally understood, the meaning in Tetsurou's scared look.

His fear was rising. However, there was no reaction from his body.

Page 11

The strong striking heartbeat, the fear contracted stomach, the feeling of blood receding from the whole body, none of it was present.

Even the oppressive feeling of choking, could not be felt. Were his internal organs even still there ?

Had the insides of his body become that of a monster aswell ?

{No...I don't want this!}

With such will, his body began to respond.... Shou thought something in front of his face snapped.

At the same time there was something being uprooted from inside his brain, and he could feel the nerves all over his body.

His outstretched hand, had already become human. He could see the sleeve of his school uniform. His own clothes, all of them had been preserved.

He could feel the world.

At that moment, He could hear superfluous sound again, the sound of the rustling wind in the forest. His normal senses had returned.

Even his vision, had returned to its normal feeling.

Riding the wind, his nose grasped the stench. It was like sweet vinegar of a rotten fruit, what a piercing stink this was. He felt the heaviness of his stomach. However, this was an agreeable sensation.

Page 12

Shou made a sigh of relief.

The stink, was definitely caused by the white smoke coming from the corpse. The eerie remains of the body that had been visible before, had now dissolved.

{Shou are you alright?}

Tetsurou raced forward.

(Am I.... really me again? Is there anything strange anywhere?)

{Aah, im back to normal}

Tetsurou nodded with relief.

{....what..happened...} Shou muttered.

Tetsurou seemed to answer,

{Look!}

Pointing behind Shou. Behind him was the pond. On top of it, was a humanoid figure standing serenely, barely touching the surface of the water.

There was no mistake, it was the thing that had been wrapped around Shou's body.

Shou thought It was falling in, but it slowly sank into the middle of the pond. Watching over the two of them, as if something was controlling it.

Page 13

The bubbles caused by the submerging figure subsided and the surface of the water became calm.

The corpse of the defeated monster was completely gone, not a trace of it remained.

There was no proof left of whatever had happened there.

Shou thought absent mindedly, that he might have been dreaming.

But it seemed that what he once knew as reality was a thing of the past.

Still, what was that monster that he defeated?, right now Shou did not have the composure to think about it.

good stuff,

darn it's gone a bit dark so the camera was lowering in quality. I hope these images are good enough.

th_040041af.jpgth_44e05d90.jpg

th_60bf18cf.jpgth_e2d30a9c.jpg

hey guys, lost unit scanlated the front cover for us. I placed it in the first post of this thread.

I think I might have a solution to this. I will only post the transcribed version here. Once enough pages or at most one chapter is done, that is the only time I will start translating. This might give enough satisfaction to those who are clamoring for more information, instead of the bits and pieces that are previously provided. Here now are the transcribed script from page 16-17. If anybody is curious, you are free to take a stab at using google translate. :mrgreen:

Page 16

派出所ã®å…¥å£ã«ç«‹ã£ãŸå°‘女ã¯ã€ã€Žå¤±ç¤¼ã—ã¾ã™ã€

ã¯ã£ãã‚Šã—ãŸå£°ã§è¨€ã†ã¨ã€é ­ã‚’下ã’ãŸã€‚

机ã«å‘ã‹ã£ã¦ã„ãŸè­¦å®˜ã¯ã€è‡ªåˆ†ãŒæ•™å¸«ã«ã§ã‚‚ãªã£ãŸã‚ˆã†ãªæ°—ãŒã—ãŸã€‚

ãµã¤ã†ã¯ã€Žã™ã„ã¾ã›ã‚“ã€ã‹ã€Žã‚ã®ãŠã€‚。。ã€ã ã‚ˆãªãƒ¼ ã¨æ€ã„ãªãŒã‚‰ã€å¿ƒæŒã¡æ˜“ã—ã„å£èª¿ã§ç­”ãˆã‚‹ã€‚

『ã©ã†ã—ãŸã®?ã€

『æˆæ²¢ç”ºäº”ä¸ç›®ã¸ã¯ã€ã©ã†è¡Œã‘ã°ã‚ˆã†ã‚ã—ã„ã§ã—ょã†ã‹ã€

æ€ã‚ãšã€å°‘女ã®å§¿ã‚’上ã‹ã‚‰ä¸‹ã¾ã§è¦‹ãŸã€‚

制æœã®èƒ¸ ã«ã‚ã‚‹æ ¡ç« ã«ã¯ã€ã€Žé«˜ã€ã®æ–‡å­—ãŒå…¥ã£ã¦ã„る。

ã“ã®ã‚ãŸã‚Šã§ã¯è¦‹ã‹ã‘ãªãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ã ã€‚

大ããªãƒ“ニールã®ã‚¹ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ„ãƒãƒƒã‚°ã‚’æã’ã¦ã„る。ã“れもã‚ã¾è¦‹ãªã„åž‹ã ã€‚ã©ã“ã‹

地方ã‹ã‚‰å‡ºã¦ãã¦ã€è¦ªæˆšã®å®¶ã«ã§ã‚‚è¡Œãã®ã§ã¯ãªã„ã‹ã¨æ€ã‚ã‚ŒãŸã€‚

Page 17

(ãªã«ã—ã‚ã“ã®è¾ºã®å­ã¨ããŸã‚‰ã€ã²ã¨ã‚’å‹ã ã¡æ‰±ã„ã ã‹ã‚‰ãª)

ã¾ã è‹¥ã„警官ã¯ã€ã‚ˆã女å­é«˜ç”Ÿã«ã‹ã‚‰ã‹ã‚れる。ã“ã†ã„ã†æŠ˜ã‚Šç›®æ­£ã—ã„å­ã¯ã€ãªã‹ãªã‹ã„ã‚‹ã‚‚ã®ã§ã¯ãªã„。 -ã‚„ã‚„éŽå‰°ãªã¨ã“ã‚ã‚‚ã‚ã‚‹ãŒã€‚

顔立ã¡ã‚‚ã€æ‚ªããªã„。黒ã„メタルフレームã®ãƒ¡ã‚¬ãƒãŒä¼¼åˆã£ã¦ã„る。

『五ä¸ç›®ã®ã©ã“?ã€

『六ã®å三。長沼敬一郎ã§ã™ã€

『親戚ã®ã‹ãŸ?ã€

『ã¯ã„。å”父ã§ã™ã€

『学校ã¯ä¼‘ã¿?ã€

『ã‚ã€ãã†ã‹ã€‚今年ã‹ã‚‰ãã†ã ã£ãŸã‹ã€‚忘れã¦ãŸã‚ˆã€

é ­ã‚’ã‹ã„ã¦è¦‹ã›ãŸãŒã€è­¦å®˜ã¯å°‘女ã®ã‚ˆã†ã™ã‚’観察ã—ã¦ã„ãŸã®ã§ã‚る。

少女ã®è¿”事ã«ã¯ã€ä½•ã‹ã‚’ã¨ã‚Šã¤ãã‚ã†ã‚ˆã†ãªã¨ã“ã‚ã¯ãªã„。家出人ã§ã¯ãªã„よã†ã ã€‚

『ãˆãƒ¼ã¨ã€‚。。ãŠã‚Œã‚‚転属ã«ãªã£ãŸã°ã‹ã‚Šã ã‹ã‚‰ãªã‚ã€

警官ã¯å£ã®åœ°å›³ã‚’指ã§ãŸã©ã£ãŸã€‚

『ã“ã“ã‹ã€‚ã¡ã‚‡ã£ã¨è·é›¢ã€ã‚ã‚‹ã‘ã©ã­ã€‚ãã“ã€é§…å‰å•†åº—è¡—ã£ã¦ã€çœ‹æ¿ç«‹ã£ã¦ã‚‹ã§

ã—ょã†ã€‚アーケードã«ãªã£ã¦ã‚‹ã¨ã“ã‚。ãã®é€šã‚Šã‚’ã¾ã£ã™ãè¡Œã£ã¦ã€‚。。ã€

説明をèžã„ã¦ã€å°‘女ã¯ã„ã­ã„ã«é ­ã‚’下ã’ãŸã€‚

That sounds fair.

I see where you're coming from and it makes sense.

I need to inform you though, the chapters after the prologue are much longer than the prologue.

prologue is 6 pages, chapter 1 is 22 pages.

does that change anything?

maybe instalments? or stick with complete chapters?

wow how many chaptesr are there?

i wonder if anybody has read the book and it has a review is it going to be worthwhile? hmm

good idea!

I'll list the chapters and the page number.

005 - prologue

015 - chapter 1

039 - chapter 2

073 - chapter 3

103 - chapter 4

131 - chapter 5

179 - epilogue