here you go guys, red hot from the press.. :D

view directly

[guyver]29_-_chapters_for_next_volume/1110[/guyver]

• Like 1

wow....

thanks amika!!

phew... my heart skipped a beat!! ^^;

that was an amazing shock! so epic!

Ooh! Natsuki seems to notice that the Libertus wasn't trying to keep them in, but was trying to protect them from something instead. I wonder what Guyot wants with the Segawa siblings?

REALLY?? Oh, wow, that is so awesome!!!!!

it really tugs at my heart strings. just when we think we've got agito figured out, we see something like this. he isn't so two dimensional. he actually considered for their safety. that's sweet.

NIce!

but is it just me, or does Guyot appear often from bushes, ready for battle xD<br></p><p>I mean suprise attack? hello? anyone?

Edited by Divine-Guyver
  • Like 1

Oh My stars.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I get it now.

Richard Guyot is planning to kidnap them and use them as hostage to draw them out.

I guess that he's planning to use remover to the get the original.

*spoilers*

Alright a callback to book 5! Looks like those henchmen were more beetle-spiders after all! And more Valcuria too!

Just hope Aptom gets a little more action.

And man, Vulcuria is stacked in that last page! I want to know what she's saying.

Probably nothing about her motivation but still...

Guess I should add 'evil is sexy' to tvtropes unless she plans to change sides but I doubt that.

haha you do such a good job with tropes daveblackeye

and very interesting chapter indeed, although remembering that Val joined Guyot has made me kind of disappointed that she's not a lone fighter being chaotic and whatnot

but yeah, should be itneresting to see the libertus stand up to guyot and his men

SMOKING HOT!

Awesome chapter.

And yes, it reminded me of his original appearance in battle form, too. Some of the same poses, undoubtedly intentional.

And we'll see how the Spidernoids will hold up against the Libertus. I have little doubt they'll have some nasty surprises in store.. it's been too long since the Libertus appeared, the Zoalords will have cooked up something to counter them, just like they did with Aptom...

Does that mean that Agito knew about Guyot and that he was coming.

Perhaps Guyot plans to take the Segawa's in order for Sho to surrender the Gigantic to Valkuria...

I love it when Guyot comes stomping through bushes flanked by zoanoids and swaggering when he walks.

When I grow up I want to be him.

Also four of Guyot's men against five Libertus (or is there more?)

I wonder if Guyot himself will fight...man needs to comb his hair first.

I just noticed that the Libertus addressed Shizu in English "yes ma'am!"

Another thing I notice is that Guyots two spider guys almost seem surprised that they're transforming. I see them grabbing their heads like they can't control themselves and are surprised. I wonder what that's about.

Edited by daveblackeye152

I didn't think they COULD take them off so they burst out. Never mind I see the helmet on the ground. I thought they were like temporary warriors with short life spans and couldn't get out of their armor unless to fight.

Sure didn't look like removable helmets.

Ooh! Natsuki seems to notice that the Libertus wasn't trying to keep them in, but was trying to protect them from something instead. I wonder what Guyot wants with the Segawa siblings?

yes durendal.. they were trying to protect them instead of keeping them as prisoner.. i also wonder why guyot want with the segawa siblings? maybe so that he can control sho?

Well, the only thing I care about Valcuria is when she removes her bioboost. :mrgreen:

amen to that.. i guess every guy out there are all waiting for that moment!!! ^^;

Edited by Amika

Oh my god, I mean what, I mean GAHH!!! Sooooo freaking awesome!!!! I cant wait to actually be able to read whats happening but its super cool!

Well, the only thing I care about Valcuria is when she removes her bioboost. :mrgreen:
amen to that.. i guess every guy out there are all waiting for that moment!!! ^^;

Guess again.

Seriously, guys.