Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

Rider of 2011-2012: Kamen Rider Fourze (Spoiler/Update Info)

no.

This is a practical joke.

if it's not a practical joke, it's an insult.

What is? The Rocket Punch Pun or the Fouze overall. I've tried googling this using "仮面ライダー フォーゼ" as a search string and it resulted minimal results and information. Looks like some people are calling this "ZZZZ" (Four Z).

Apparently, those things attached to his arms are called rocket module, which increases the speed of his punches. Wow, that literally is a Rocket Punch. Pun intended.

Oh, and here's some rumors that I got from a rumor site. Take this with a grain of salt:

Kamen Rider Fouze (ZZZZ)

A High School Rider. Fights enemies called Noa using the rider system he inherited from his father. The main protagonist not being able to skillfully draw out the power of Fouze is partially unable to utilize the power. There are 4 basic form, the protagonist has memory loss, and the motif is a space ship, a switch will gather item, and the scriptwriter is someone who has not involved in any rider series.

Fouze metamorph from Rider No. 0 thus he inherited an incomplete power. Metamorph can transform the whole body, since Fouze is incomplete, he can only transform his arms, legs and weapons.

This is connected to the 40th anniversary of Rider, with W (V V) -> OOO -> ZZZZ [tl note: 2V, 3O, 4Z], pointing out as it's common feature

this whole thing stinks.

I'm not buying it.

it doesn't mesh.

I mean, the speed with which this thing has appeared seems fishy to me.

with OOO, we had some drawings of possible designs for OOO. and we got info from dukemon who is usually pretty reliable.

but it appears none of this info comes from him.

also, from what durendal has said about hardly any info on japanese sites... this seems like an incredibly elaborate hoax to me.

I've seen cosplay of OOO. there are some pretty good cosplay out there.

it's not impossible for some cosplayers and some highly organised group of people to put together something like this.

Very true, we will probably have to wait until an actual video showing Fouze so we can be sure is not a hoax, I for one don't mind, I dig it although i like the costume it does look like it belongs in the showa era.

even if it is true, which it could be, I think it stinks, it looks like a kids party costume.

although saying that, I hated OOO costume from the start.

but really.. why must they design costumes that have such a disgraceful reaction from the offset?

I mean, what was wrong with designing costumes like kabuto?

that earlier drawing was quite nice.

I hope that this is what i feel like it is. a joke.

and then the actual costume is something that we can look at and admire.

By the way, that info I posted above was dated May 20 from a Japanese rumor mill. And if the next rider is going to start this coming fall (September), then they only have one month to prepare anything from scratch.

I do like to clarify my statement. I found little information that is "official". There were some results about ZZZZ, but they are mostly unofficial information so I really can't rely on them. What we need to wait for now is the official word that confirms this.

I knew you wouldn't like it Ryuki.

Hell, if they just stuck some tassels dangling from his gloves he'd then be a perfect evolution of Super-1, lol.

Ok I'm doing it.

here is the legacy they have the responsibility of upholding.

post-1-0-95352100-1309439007_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-86090100-1309439017_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-22868300-1309439030_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-54007200-1309439041_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-84846800-1309439050_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-63314600-1309439060_thumb.jpg

and here is what they have done.

post-1-0-31954900-1309439142_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-67628200-1309439154_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-56448100-1309439165_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-79806400-1309439178_thumb.jpg

btw, can you spot which one is fourze?

Kamen Rider Fourze Story Revealed!

fourze%2Bart.jpg

Since we got a confirmation of the staff and cast for the 13th Heisei Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Fouze, latest translations from Uchuusen magazine revealed the story and plot revolving on Kamen Rider Fouze!

“The High School Rider who is challenging the Universe is born!!”

Kamen Rider Fourze is actually an experiment trying out two thing, outer space and school drama. Gentaro Kisaragi, a new transfer student at Amanogawa Academy says "I will become friends with everyone" on his first day and creates the "Kamen Rider" club. That's how he came to know Kengo Kasei. That Kengo is the one who first had the Fourze Driver, but he gives it to Gentaro which drastically changes his life.

fourze-5.jpg

Kamen Rider Fourze can insert different “Astro Switches” into the Fourze Driver to affect his legs and arms. The first switch we saw is the Rocket.

Kamen Rider Fouze also celebrates the 50th year anniversary since Yuri Gagarin went to space. Gagarin is the first human being to journey into outer space. They basically want you to see Fourze as Yuri, since he's the first Rider to go out to space.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/kamen-ride...y-revealed.html

well done bobby, you fixed it. to a certain degree.

that first image is so sweet, I think i need to go to the dentist.

and those detailed images front back side, show some interesting things.

some nicely done details and textures.

why do the early promo images always look so awful?

I do think this design could have been better though. I mean, it is like they took a space helmet, styled it to look like a rocket then thought ... hm, we need to make this kamen rider style. so they glued two eyes and antenna on the front.

the incorporation of those bug eyes and antenna is definitely VERY LAZY design.

Thanks. Though that's how it appears in the article as it was posted at my Kamen Rider Forum & another forum a friend of mine co-runs.

I decided to fiddle with this design so as to 'fix' the lazy design on the bug eyes.

I was thinking about how to use the space helmet fascia and somehow incorporate bug eyes into that. a similar thing has been done with ryuki so I thought about space motifs that have a similar setup. i thought of space shuttle widows. so I used that to alter the image a little.

here is what i came up with.

I'd love to hear your views.

post-1-0-13831000-1309444072_thumb.jpg

Kamen Rider Fourze Character Profiles

fourze15.jpg

With the press conference happened a few hours ago, the official site for Kamen Rider Fourze had finally opened. This features the 13th Heisei Kamen Rider series' story and character profiles.

Gentaro Kisaragi, a new transfer student at Amanogawa Academy says "I will become friends with everyone" on his first day and creates the "Kamen Rider" club. That's how he came to know Kengo Kasei. That Kengo is the one who first had the Fourze Driver, but he gives it to Gentaro which drastically changes his life.

fourze08a.jpg

Kamen Rider Fourze can insert different “Astro Switches” into the Fourze Driver to affect his legs and arms. The switches represents the following: Right arm - Rocket, Right leg - Launcher, Left arm - Radar, and Left leg - Drill.

fourze18.jpg

From left to right: JK, Tomoko, Sarina, Miwa, Shun, Chuuta, Kengo, Gentaro, Yuuki and Mysterious Man

Gentaro Kisaragi (Sota Fukushi): The main character of the series, second year. He recently transferred to Amanogawa Academy. He's a bad boy rocking a short pompadour hairstyle. He declares that he will become friends with everyone in the school. He meets Kengo Utahoshi, as if it was destined for them to meet. Gentaro receives the Fourze Driver and starts the Kamen Rider club in school. He seems to be an idiotic character.

Kengo Utahoshi (Ryuki Takahashi): The main character's partner, second year. A young man who had the mysterious switches. He's a key person to the whole story. His locker seems to be distorting space and he's somehow able to reach the moon base, "Rabbit Hutch" through the locker. He's also able to pull out the super bike "Machine Masshigler". He might be physically weak, but he has strong heart full of will.

fourze09a.jpg

Yuuki Joujima (Fumika Shimizu): The heroine of the story, second year. She's Gentaro's childhood friend. She's a bright and cheerful high school student, she refers herself as a "space nerd". She usually heads over to JAXA after school. JAXA is like some space thing in Japan. She's the only one that Kengo can actually trust, Kengo shared his secret about his special locker to her.

Miu Kazashiro (Rikako Sakata): Third year. She's somewhat the queen of the school as she is a cheerleader. She's the daughter of a rich family. Ever since she was born, she was always treated like the queen bee. No matter where she goes in school, her two sidekicks will always follow her. She's a beautiful girl with pride.

fourze24.jpg

Jun Daimonji (Justin Tominori): Third year. The captain of the American Football team. There's a hierarchy going on in Amanogawa Academy, with sports-oriented guys on the top. They are usually bullies (referred as jocks). Jun is standing on the absolute top.

Tomoko Nozama (Shiho): First year. She's the goth girl with black make up under her eyes. She always brings her Tablet PC with her and has a weird laughter. She seems to fixate and obsess over various things, but the details are unknown.

fourze14.jpg

JK or Jake (Shion Tsuchiya): First year. Jake is the information provider of the school. He easily detects danger and is a coward who always runs away.

Sarina Sonoda (Yuka Konan): Gentaro's homeroom teacher and the teacher of classical literature. She's young and beautiful, every student loves her. Although, she has trouble with Gentaro and Kengo.

fourze19.jpg

Chuuta Oosugi (Takushi Tanaka): The geography teacher. He's a middle-aged man with bad looks and personality. No one seems to like him. He seems to be trying to get it with Sonoda, but it just won't happen.

The man with red eyes (Shingo Tsurumi): A mysterious man who caused some incident and has the "Zodiarts Switches" He seems to have a connection with the school, but he's a complete mystery.

Kamen Rider Fourze will premier on September 4th.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/kamen-rider-fourze-character-profiles.html

I decided to fiddle with this design so as to 'fix' the lazy design on the bug eyes.

I was thinking about how to use the space helmet fascia and somehow incorporate bug eyes into that. a similar thing has been done with ryuki so I thought about space motifs that have a similar setup. i thought of space shuttle widows. so I used that to alter the image a little.

here is what i came up with.

I'd love to hear your views.

I don't know, he looks kinda fat. For someone who has to be very nimble, the new image makes him look like a moving target. Granted, he looks insanely strong, the new image sure looks awfully familiar. But now he looks more space worthy than the previous image.

time for the Crew info.

●STAFF

Original: Shotaro Ishinomori

Script: Kazuki Nakajima (Gurren Lagann (TV & Movie), Oh! Edo Rocket, Re: Cutie Honey, Nodame Cantabile: Finale, Chu-Bra!! and Some Shin Chan Movie)

Director: Koichi Sakamoto (Kamen Rider W Forever A to Z Gaia Memories, Ultra Ginga Dentsetsu)

Action Director: Tsuyoshi Miyazaki (Japan Action Enterprise)

Special Effect Director: Wakita Hiroshi (SFX Institute)

Producer: Kengo Motoi (TV Asahi)、Tsukada Hideaki、Kazuhiro Takahashi(Toei)

And now for some video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X8_lNvy0boA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vM6uYqpiTPs

That about it for now. I might as well make some new KR wallpapers for Fourze on Monday when I get home.

I don't know, he looks kinda fat. For someone who has to be very nimble, the new image makes him look like a moving target. Granted, he looks insanely strong, the new image sure looks awfully familiar. But now he looks more space worthy than the previous image.

I only altered the eyes.

or were you talking about this picture along with the full views that is what i altered?

thanks for the video clips toku.

it seems i was spot on. this IS a joke.

the whole series appears to be farcical in nature.

Kamen Rider Fourze Astro Switches Revealed!

kamenrider.png

Yesterday, we finally saw the first video clip for the upcoming 13th Heisei Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Fourze. And finally, a new image got leaked featuring the use of Fourze's Astro Switches.

fourze29.jpg

Kamen Rider Fourze can insert different “Astro Switches” into the Fourze Driver to affect his legs and arms, which have robotic voices followed by various melodies. The switches represents the following: Right arm - Rocket (used for flying), Right leg - Launcher (shoot missiles), Left arm - Radar (maybe kaijin detection), and Left leg - Drill (Rider Kick).

Kamen Rider Fourze will premier on September 4th.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/07/kamen-rider-fourze-astro-switches.html

as a comedic farcical series I think this can be very enjoyable. the different attachments for his arms and legs looks very funny and entertaining :)

I'm wondering what will happen over the next few years. kamen rider was moving in to take the audience that was lost by super sentai. now it seems to be moving in the same direction and becoming more accessible for younger age groups. super sentai seems to have picked up the reigns this year and is finally at a stage where it can compete with the decent series of several years ago. the influence of disney seems to have been cleaned off and now we are getting quality. will kamen rider remain aiming at this age group or will it start to aim for older age groups again?

or will we start to see more series like garo that aim for older target audience?

His head looks like a funny cross between a football and a rocket, and I swear I saw Master Chief in one of those pictures; this series looks like fun.