Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

Rider of 2011-2012: Kamen Rider Fourze (Spoiler/Update Info)

KAMEN RIDER DRAGON is KR 2011-2012?

ryuki%2Bart.jpg

A few weeks ago, we received some rumors about the 2011-2012 Kamen Rider series, the series after Kamen Rider OOO. And just recently, we got some information that it will be tentatively called as KAMEN RIDER DRAGON.

Please do take rumors with a grain of salt.

* The belt hatches the eggs.

* If the monsters doesn't absorb human energy they will revert form. Grown up beast -> Young beast -> Egg.

* The protagonist uses pet monsters to transform into a grown up beast. They have a master-servant relationship. The monsters are similar to Kamen Rider Ryuki's, they don't possess the user, they give a part of their power. This is what affects the form and fighting style.

* By combining the eggs, they can be changed into a bike or a giant monster.

* Because of a curse from the Mazoku, legends all over the world were turned into monsters.

Translator's Note: "monster" was always written as モンスター (monsutaa) in the original post. It's not referring to Mazoku.

http://www.jefusion....ainment+Blog%29

Edited by Ryuu-Oh

wow, we are getting rumours now :)

awesome.

thanks bobby.

I was a little distracted by the big picture of ryuki.

I quickly thought it was a potential remake or continuation but thought that would be silly.

the concept does seem to fit with the current direction of kamen rider.

sounds good.

Current Rumors (take with a heavy grain of salt):

Kamen Rider Fouze uses items called "Rider Switch"

Fouze has five basic forms.

The setting is in a high school and revolves around the school's Occult Club.

The Occult Club consists of three members and their club advisor.

The story is about the Occult Club investigating the urban legend about something called "Kamen Rider", and collecting past Rider Switches.

In the start, Fouze already has his five Fouze Switches and four OOO Switches.

When he has 5 Rider Switches, he can metamorphose into that Rider's Mode. (Note, the poster was using the word metamorphose. If this is true, Fouze is probably romanized as Phose)

He can access past Rider's Modes. He doesn't exactly become the Rider like Decade. Easiest way to describe this is Den-O Plat Form being equipped with different parts. Basically Fouze has a base form and he's equipped with the past Riders armors.

There are 3 different type of Switches. First one is Rider Switch, which changes the body of Fouze. The second one is Arms Switch, this one is for various weapons and such.

The last one is Vehicle Switch, it's used for the bike and other support mechs.

The enemy organization is aiming after the Switches too.

It doesn't seem like past actors and Riders will show up, but Fouze will debut in OOO's Summer Movie.

Shoji Yonemura seems to be the scriptwriter.

i'm wondering if this is a hoax since his name and face are fairly reminiscent of faiz.

although... I'm hoping i am way off since i actually really love the feel of his armour.

it has that sexy armoured technology feeling that i've been missing.

the same feeling as kabuto.

Well, going by the current rumors, he uses the Rider Switches for the body to use their armor, to metamorphose into past Riders in some fashion. And Fouze can sorta be seen as phose so his name might be pronounced in such a way.

I've been reading some things and many fans believe his standard form might resemble more of a Den-O Plate form and the armor from the switches is interchangeable depending on which switch key is used.

I all ready created a Fouze Rumor thread at KRRU, which is currently getting a makeover.

i'm wondering if this is a hoax since his name and face are fairly reminiscent of faiz.

although... I'm hoping i am way off since i actually really love the feel of his armour.

it has that sexy armoured technology feeling that i've been missing.

the same feeling as kabuto.

This reminded me of the topic where it was pointed out Kiva was the lovechild of Faiz and Knight. :lol:

However, this does look interesting.

Well, expect it to be much harder for me to get info. I mostly get it from posts and links I find over at Henshin Justice Unlimited and now, for some strange and unknown reason, my account was banned. They didn't even bother to send me an e-mail or a PM to let me know why. It literally said this:

HyperGuyver, your account has been banned.

Reason: None

Length of time before ban is lifted: never

Just what the hell did I do over there to make them ban me?

Oh well, back to the topic at hand.

I used to subscribe to dukemons blog via rss feed. perhaps you could look into it?

I don't follow it anymore since i was finding it hard to fit in all my commitments.

also, I believe bobby finds out some information on facebook.

Oh dear god! Guys, look what we're in for this upcoming year for Kamen Rider. A Rider with a rocket for a head. If this is Toei's way of thinking outside the box then I may have finally found a reason as to why I should not watch Kamen Rider for the rest of the year.

Though, I will admit that it does give me a bit of a nostalgic feeling to Super-1....and maybe even Faiz....but that's about it. Please don't let this series suck.

post-6-0-64335600-1308572573_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-80917800-1308572574_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-40982400-1308572575_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-91007600-1308572575_thumb.jpg

it's a joke. :lol:

notice how that logo looks like a shopped den-o logo?

also, the current trend for logo's is to display "kamen Rider" not "masked Rider".

this is a well put together hoax.

Actually, the one with him doing that side pose is a shopped photo of a W figure.

But the one with the logo does say Kamen, not Masked. It's just somewhat blurry.

I still hope it's not true. I don't want our Rider to look like this.

oh yes, right you are. I was sure it said masked. but i looked again and you are correct of course.

And to call this guy "Fourze" sounds kind of stupid. Fouze sounds better.

also, I believe bobby finds out some information on facebook.

I do. Namely through JEFusion's Facebook updates.

Don't get me wrong. The lower half of his body in that picture is cool looking. It's that damn rocket head that I can't stand.

Also, I can sorta understand his name being Fourze as it's a 40th anniversary series so it does kinda like 40 but just being pronounced as Four-Zey...strange, I know.

i got no doubts about the name.

actually, looking at it, I'm thinking that there may be a possibility of a shred of truth to this images.

I still think it seems a bit fishy but I would have to say it is possible. unfortunately. :mrgreen:

I just think that helmet design looks ridiculous and that logo does look a bit too similar to the den-o logo.

post-1-0-97750700-1308680588_thumb.jpg

I do see the similarities between the two logo's.

As for the Rocket for a Head mask....I did hear one or two small rumors that one of the next upcoming Riders and/or Rider Series was supposed to be spaced themed.

It was funny how someone over at HJU said that this image of Fouze reminded him of the Rockateer.

Now, back to the info, some of the main rumors for this new series is that Fouze will use what is called a Rider Switch, a device that will supposedly give him either armor or weapons of past Riders. The switches are supposed to come in sets of 5 though, from the previous images I posted above, it looks like they'll be in sets of 4. But the rumors are also heading towards that the Switch idea may not be about past Rider weapons and powers but just as a symbol or some sorts.

Though, with that logo, it looks more like a hand holding a C4 grenade than a Switch.

Also, over on ch2, it was reported that someone saw some filming of Fouze with Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino of Kamen Rider OOO) being involved as he handed something to a kid in a school uniform. For those wondering, another rumor is that this years' Rider will be a Highschool student. Fouze's apparent actor will be Ryuki Takahashi.

ryuki-takahashi-1.jpg

Some of the members over at HJU also seem to link Fourze's design with that of Kyodain.

kyodain2.jpg

Another rumor was that they were going to get Inoue to write Fourze but it seems Toei may be trying to find someone else. For those Wondering, Inoue wrote almost all of Agito, Faiz, Kiva, the 2nd half of Hibiki, most of Kabuto post eps.10, a few episodes of Kuuga, Ryuuki and Blade and Movie Wars Core (the KR OOO portion anyway). He also wrote the Nega World and DiEnd World arcs of Decade. Actually, to quote NeonZ from HJU:

He was the main (and almost only) writer in Agito, Faiz, Hibiki's second half and Kiva. Also wrote almost half of Kabuto's episodes after 10.

Most recently, not only he uses his tired character types, he also has to insert subplots that take over most of the focus, rather than what should be the main attraction (Very obvious in The First, The Next, Movie Wars Core/ OOO part).

Anyway, all of his recent solo works have performed badly, so I don't see why Toei would bring him back. It's very telling that they didn't get him to be Decade's main writer, in spite of him being very involved with many Heisei shows (He also wrote some episodes for Kuuga, Ryuuki and Blade, and every movie up to Kiva's, besides Kabuto's and Den-O's) and even when they brought him back for Movie Wars Core, he only was writing one part of the movie.

Also, the Inoue rumor doesn't really have a strong source, but we apparently do have a reliable name for the producer, Tsukada's, Double's chief producer. The only time he worked together with Inoue was in Agito, but Tsukada wasn't the chief producer back then. He didn't bring Inoue even once for Double, so I highly doubt he'll be appearing now.

With info regarding how it might be a good idea that Inoue does not write for Fouze:

Inoue only wrote the Nega and Diend worlds, so, 20-23. Really, Nega world is a prime example of his problems. Rather than setting up the second half of Decade's journey and the K-Touch, he wasted a lot of time on Natsumi's high school antics that meant nothing in the end.

The Diend world wasn't too bad, but he still broke the pattern of the other worlds, featuring no original villain, only designs recycled from Blade, and didn't even try to make Diend's backstory relevant to the show.

In those two episodes, he also basically used Yuusuke as a complete clown. He handled Decade's form changing really badly too, basically not using it at all aside from a useless Ryuuki that did nothing and Complete Form one shot finishers (although, from my point of view, he has never written form changing Riders well, even back in his Agito days).

Along with the Movie and Special for Ryuki, he also wrote 7-10; 15-16; 24-25; 29-30; 41-44. He's responsible for the rules of the mirror world, about entering in the same mirror and such, getting completely dropped throughout the series.

Also, I'm attaching a fanart image of Fourze that someone found over on DA.

post-6-0-49591900-1308706506_thumb.jpg

that's a nice image.

i think that looks pretty good actually.

if this is the real deal, that deviant art image help to make the design more palatable.

i#'ll write more but i'm really tired atm

Well Ryuki, it seems that the suit we saw in the earlier images has been confirmed. New images for us to glower at and hang our heads in shame.

post-6-0-70765100-1308779785_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-90667700-1308779786_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-02791000-1308779788_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-31117300-1308779789_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-63164400-1308779790_thumb.jpg

Maybe an Uber awesome rocket kick? the first thing that came to my mind when i saw fouze throwing a punch in one of those pics is Mazinger ROCKETOO PUNCH!!!!

i for one love the new costume, very unique although a little crowded on the belt, people are getting a bit angry at the design but i don't see anything wrong with it, besides...it is not easy to come up with new material for a series and keep it original, i hope to see more about this series., looking forward to it.