Sign in to follow this  
daveblackeye152

So....you think he got that quilt okay?

I was reading over the tvtropes where I was reminded of it, I listed the construction of the quilt as a crowning moment of awesome/heart warming.

If he did I wonder if he'd mention it in the next book. Be such a huge shame if it got thrown away on accident :(

would be nice if he did, i think the most we could expect is a letter being sent back to kenji (i assume there was a return address when it was mailed) expressing a bit of appreciation.

i don't know if he would mention it in a next book or something

also found this on tvtropes:

Another but outside the manga. After the issue showing Murakami's death readers began send paper cranes to Takaya in honor of the character.

is there any source on this?

would be nice if he did, i think the most we could expect is a letter being sent back to kenji (i assume there was a return address when it was mailed) expressing a bit of appreciation.

Another but outside the manga. After the issue showing Murakami's death readers began send paper cranes to Takaya in honor of the character.

I put that there, because I swear there's a translated interview where Takaya said that. We should have a link somewhere.

Mom gave the adress for the P.O. Box on the package, but we haven't gotten any correspondance from either Takaya-sensei or the company. I'll let you guys know if I do, though.

I put that there, because I swear there's a translated interview where Takaya said that. We should have a link somewhere.

That would have been the VDF. Particularly here: http://japan-legend.com/guyver_advocacy/vdf/?Qwd=.&Qif=vdf-067.jpg&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=M

He got the quilt.
Anyone who was involved message me for more information.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jess♥ said:

He got the quilt.

That's really cool!

21 hours ago, Jess♥ said:

He got the quilt.

I wasn't involved. I joined the forum around the time it was sent and heard all about it. I am intrigued........did he like it??

9 hours ago, Kanji said:

I wasn't involved. I joined the forum around the time it was sent and heard all about it. I am intrigued........did he like it??

He did seem quite pleased with it. he wrote a message of thanks  in a publication at the time. it may have been in the front of shonen ace or another publication. we do not know because evidently we missed the message.

• Like 2