Sign in to follow this  
The Crimson Guyver

Crimson's Revived Art

Yikes been gone once again but I am here to drop a drawing I just recently finished... well 1 drawing in 2 forms.

I saw Lucithea's heads silhouette piece and thought it was interesting idea so I did it for Crimson (working on Haunting's as well.)

1st one is just his head profile while the other is the silhouette.

tumblr_n6u6y8j2Ok1rbntyeo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n6u6y8j2Ok1rbntyeo3_1280.jpg

I like your work but Crimson Guyver's asymmetry is bugging me something fierce (well, I might be exaggerating).

Ah thats the point of his character though! He is the equivalent to Lisker in the True Guyver Manga, although his CM isn't damaged so its more based on his motives and goals when he bonded with the Unit. So his vents are like Liskers where they are the piston variation. Think of them as a permanent despicable one sided grin on his face.

Technically it was an art goof I did back in 2007 when I was still working out a design for him. HyperGuyver took that design and updated him with it.

The Original

GUYVER_89_by_Guyver89.jpg

I tried to break away from it for a while but I actually started to like the design and I hadn't seen many Guyver designs go with the 2 symmetrical Vibration Globes and an asymmetrical Heart exhaust valve.... That and he has double the head orb sensors which was apart of his original motif of being part Spider Zoanoid that I kept from the beginning.

Line work for Crimson Gigantic finished. Don't know if I should continue to have the Gigantic form still be a Charcoal color or if he should be a darker red.....

tumblr_n723kaf0cj1rbntyeo1_1280.jpg

Using face references with Takaya (Mostly bio-freezer :P) I drew Eric (Crimson) in Takaya's style :worship:

Hurray evil & conniving smirk!

tumblr_n6y2qctXJL1rbntyeo4_r1_1280.jpg

Messed around with a colored version.... Got this

ecfcv_by_guyver89-d7me1wa.jpg

Edited by The Crimson Guyver
  • Like 1

Nice face! This is really look like Takaya's style.

• Like 1

Thank you guys! I apologize for not having a constant flow of Guyver related content but my inspirations for art fluxuate alot but I'm in a deep Guyver mode right now. I might take up continuing the comic I started 2 years ago or just restart.

Also it isn't anything really new but I finished shading Crimson Guyver and Haunting Guyver fully.

tumblr_n6y2qctXJL1rbntyeo5_r1_500.jpgtumblr_n6y2qctXJL1rbntyeo6_r1_500.jpg

Edited by The Crimson Guyver

Guest Jupiter

I really like your art. Its very good. The best I have seen. Is there any way you can do Richard Guyot as an imagining of a Guyver Zoalord? I've always wondered what he would look like as one had he got his hands on one. Could you draw and color one if you wanted to? Like a Guyot/ Guyver 3 look, since in the 2005 anime he tried to take Agito's unit with the remover. Like one where he's in his zoaform with the unit equiped. As good and amazing as your art is. In comparison your guyvers look exactly like the ones in the manga. You'd be showing us the closest thing to a Guyver Zoalord if you wanted to. :)

Guest Jupiter

I can try to I haven't taken on zoalords yet.

This is going to be exciting. I've never seen a Zoalord Guyver before. I believe it will be very fascinating to see your artisic views on it. :)

Would you be willing to do your own version of a Hexafusion idea I have involving a guyver unit?

EDIT: This is directed towards Crimson.

Edited by KirinoChi

I can try to I haven't taken on zoalords yet.

This is going to be exciting. I've never seen a Zoalord Guyver before. I believe it will be very fascinating to see your artisic views on it. :)

How does this do? I based it off the silhouetted design from the 2005 anime that showed when Murakami was explaining how terrifying it would be for a Zoalord to acquire a Guyver unit although instead of Guyver 1 appearance it is Agito's instead. (Although I believe once the unit was removed from Agito then bonded with Guyot it would look entirely different based on Guyot's ambitions and emotions were once it happened.)

tumblr_n6y2qctXJL1rbntyeo9_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Jupiter

I think you did very good on this picture. That looks amazing and  I loved how it turned out. You are truely a great artist. This is very impressive work, thank you for doing this. Richard Guyot looks like a bad ass in the Guyver 3 skin :). I would like to see the Guyver Gigantics fight a Guyver Zoalord some day in the manga. Although as evil as Richard is, I was hoping he'd be the final bad guy. I think its something in waiting at least. But this picture has given me a very good idea as well as a good example of what a Guyver Zoalord looks like now. Its been something I've been wanting to see for a very long time. I do wish that Richard Guyot had gotten a Guyver unit. He would have been great being the final bad guy in the manga and him fighting Sho in the Gigantic as a Guyver Zoalord would be a very hard core final battle. :)

Guest Jupiter

Awesome, Richard has  dark sinister look with the Guyver 3 skin :P.  It'd be pretty cool to see Richard in action with a unit in the anime or manga. Coolest zoalord ever, other than Murakami and Archenphel. I love how you did this, the color and everything turned out great, I am very impressed by your skills. I bet poor Agito is off crying because he lost his Unit to Richard, lol.

Finally got around to just draw all 4 hosts of my Guyver characters after receiving multiple requests for them.

Crimson - Eric Force

Dowager - Charlotte

Cryptic - Xiona

Haunting - Salem Ashdown

the_guyver_pd__bio_boosted_cast_by_guyve

• Like 3