Sign in to follow this  
The Crimson Guyver

Crimson's Revived Art

Been a while since I've looked at your work. The red one, Crimson is my favorite. :)

Edited by Jupiter Knight

Still in a Guyver inspired mood so I'm working on a big "still" from the story. Its very much in a way, in homage to the Anime's scene of Guyver 2 confronting Sho and Tetsuro at Mt.Narisawa.

But for this its a tad different. Salem (Haunting Guyver, or Cobalt, your pick.) Returns to the location where he found the Guyver unit. On the shore of Stanley park. He is there with his friend who he is confiding this stuff to. When Crimson appears and demands the unit back since they are his to use (not knowing its not that simple.)

A fight happens, Crimson being a trained fighter defeats Haunting easily. Right when Crimson is about to slice and dice Haunting, Cryptic appears and rescues Haunting with a swift kick to Crimson's face. Thus the first time all 3 activated units meet each other. Still going to make a background and shade this piece but I'm still droppin it here to show a WIP of it.

VVvGYWQ.jpg

• Like 3

WOW! that is awesome. Your art gets better and better everytime I see it! I'd love to see Crimson head up against a Zoalord Guyver in his gigantic form.  :yay:

Finally done :)

bio_boosted_armor_guyver_pd__shadow_of_p

"Just lay down and give up." Crimson said laughing as he held Salem by the throat.

"N-NEVER!" Salem hissed suddenly the blades that protruded from the forearms of his armor elongated and ignited like they were on fire. Something whispered to him "Gut him." Salem didn't hesitate and swung his arms to try and stab Crimson with his newly discovered weapons. Crimson dodged however and laughed.

"Whats this you activated your High Frequency swords?" He quirked his head as he extruded his swords in response.

"You've got heart, I'll give you that." Crimson snickered.

"Too bad I'll have your heart in my hands soon enough." He said crushing Salem's imaginary heart in his palm. Salem was exhausted his breathing becoming faster while his throat felt like it was closing up on him. Yet Crimson wasn't even phased.

"Look..." Salem said trying to catch his breath.

"Even if I wanted to give you this thing back... I don't know how." He said. Crimson only chuckled and began attacking him yet again. This time Crimson's blades dicing his flesh apart like it was hot butter. His blood gushing out of every cut like a fire hose. His wounds drained him of whatever energy he had humanly left in him.

"I'm a bit of a showoff." Crimson began monologuing.

"So..." He threw Salem's lifeless body to the ground. Salem only had enough energy to sit up, his fingers digging into the beach preparing for the end.

"I think I'll take your entire head to make sure I'm not missing anything important." He said extending one of his high frequency swords while approaching his prey. Salem closed his eyes and dug his fingers even further into the sand.

"If it's any consolidation Blue." Crimson said.

"Better that I found you first and not Chron-" Salem heard a extremely loud crack as he watched as a dark figure drop kick Crimson from the sky. Crimson hit the ground so hard he was sent over 10 meters leaving a trail and a crater.

"WHAT!?" Salem gasped as he noticed an all to familiar metallic medal on this being's forehead.

"ANOTHER Guyver?!"

"Get up Salem!" she said looking at him her control medal began to glow. Salem then realized her voice sounded familiar. It was the voice that had somehow taught him how to activate his blades and even told him to attack Crimson with them. She had somehow communicated with him through his mind.

"I'm going to need your help with Mr.Force." She said preparing for Crimson's retaliation.

• Like 3

Its been a year but I'mma BACK!

Drawing up the final data file for Crimson!

Here are all the Bio Boosted shots, also adding Eric (the host) in multiple outfits and poses to flesh it out more :)

guyver_pd__wip_crimson_guyver___eric_for

Edited by The Crimson Guyver
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, The Crimson Guyver said:

Got my first fan art I guess? Mevan83 commissioned Cryptic and a female Haunting (now named Phantom) to be drawn.

guyver_by_karosu_maker-davszsx.jpgguyver_phantom_by_karosu_maker-dazp4gl.j

I saw those on DA and was thinking the same thing about the white one... Then I saw the NSFW versions and had to check if Cryptic had fully been copied... But looks like they went their own way with that as well. :)

Still, can be fun to see fan art of your own stuff... Depending on the context of course.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

I saw those on DA and was thinking the same thing about the white one... Then I saw the NSFW versions and had to check if Cryptic had fully been copied... But looks like they went their own way with that as well. :)

Still, can be fun to see fan art of your own stuff... Depending on the context of course.

Yeah wasn't exactly Cryptic in the NSFW version. I don't really know if Mevan even saw my hosts bust piece. Either way, I had my own double take when I saw them when looking up Guyver on dA.

So I believe I found someone who found inspiration from one of my Guyver drawings and cosplayed it.  I say inspiration because he did redesign small parts to it. The first person to cosplay something I drew up :D

llewellyn_guyver_2014_by_guyver89-d7nx27

17495234_1679558125672184_47817960107309

17818919_304977663255091_700793975137422

• Like 2

I had each host of my Guyver OCs commissioned and designed by the artist Cloudy-0w0 over on deviantART. If its one thing I suck at its designing clothing for characters (older comic pages apparent.) So I asked someone I knew who was excellent at it to draw them up for me. I'll be building off their designs soon so look forward to that :)

2hPGb4j.png

Posted (edited)

Nearly there! Looking for a good cell shader since I hate how my attempts turn out.

the_guyver_pd__hosts_wip_by_guyver89-db9

Edited by The Crimson Guyver