Sign in to follow this  
The Crimson Guyver

Crimson's Revived Art

Well if you are going to do corny stuff, your alt-muzuki should 'accuse' the alt-Tetsuro and alt-Sho for being gay. And I noticed a guyver-like horn on the human character on the last page.

Working on multiple pages so people don't have to wait for each one after the next. So the next update will be 3 and a half pages long. I'm serious about expanding this story and it taking a different path then the actual manga. Like any original characters of your own. The possibilities in this story are endless. Like extra units being discovered (not too many though D8) Or new Zoanoids forms.

interesting, I'll be following this closely then, keep it up man, great job so far.

glad it continues.

i love those drawings of Gregole, they are so impressive.

Thanks I have always have loved Gregole's design. It could be that Gregole is the first zoanoid (other then Malmot) that we see. But he is still one of my favorite zoaforms. Along with all the others that are related to him in some way.

ha ha, cute :)

I think it could be cuter still even.

if you exaggerate his face parts i think it will look even more chibi. :)

Finished the latest version of my Guyver unit!

crimson_guyver_2013_by_guyver89-d6fiwu3.

I'm also wondering if someone could make an animated gif profile picture for me using this image --> HERE

to where the control metal shines and possibly the eyes glow? Similar to what I had done years ago to this image.

guyverCrim.gif

sure, I will see what I can do, great job on the design btw, you have improved a lot.

• Like 1

I have now written the beginning chapter to Parallel Dimension since I don't have the means to work on the comic (Macbook Pro with the files is dead right now, but files are saved on an external hard drive.) The Chapter takes place 2 or 3 weeks after the events of the comic. But plays out eerily the same....

bio_boosted_armour_guyver__parallel_dime

Chapter 1! FEEL THE HEAT!!

Also drew a more... Takaya styled image of Eric, I plan to do the same for Haunting Guyver's host and possibly Cryptic even though she is meant to be a secret at the moment.

the_guyver_pd__eric_force_by_guyver89-d6

you have some beautiful designs.

I wonder why... is that upside down japanese characters on the image?

anyway, the designs are clean and the shading is exceptional!

Are the Japanese characters underneath PD upside down? I'm not the best with Japanese so thats a goof on my part. I just wanted to put Parallel Dimension in japanese as well. Also thanks for the compliments it motivates me to keep working on more guyver art.

yes, they are upside down.

can you see these characters - 並列寸法

that is what it should look like.

but to be honest, for the meaning you are after, I think this may be more appropriate  - 平行世界

Just letting you guys know I'm doing commissions right now if anyone is interested.

Also I am still working on a drawing for my friend Vance of his Guyver...

Chronos never leaves anyone alone.

tumblr_msr3rldkls1rbntyeo1_500.jpg