Sign in to follow this  
Cannibal

My art and colourings

Using one of the shots from Guyver TV, I made a Zeus's Thunderbolts logo:

7ffdaac99b80t.jpg

screenshot:

eb4d82daac2dt.jpg

:Ggd:

I like the Apollyon emoticon. And incidently has any one ever noticed that his head looks almost like an upside down relic? i just noticed that while looking at the emoticon

someday, I'll stick your Zues Thunderbolt Logo in the background of the image as an Agito Propaganda campaign that is surely to advertise to the bublic someday.

great work cannibal, as usual! :Runnykine:

I notice in the original image, the flag is sagging, so the logo will be distorted?

I'd like to proffer up my own version for your approval.

I re-created it using geometry so i don't know how accurate we can say it is. I suppose it's just an alternative for you?

post-1-126461287152_thumb.jpg

Thanks people :mrgreen:

Ryuki That's cool!

I was thinking about it before making the logo, but decided leave it distorted, because the middle of the bottom of the flag is sagging down and corners are looking up. So both bottom corners of Z must look up, but they look down on the original pic x)) I was confused.

+ it's strange that the thunderbolt and that line in the middle are, hmm, not symmetric on the original image. I think Agito don't care about his logo :lol: I think your version is much better.

ha ha, well I'm glad it's ok. you are free to take it if you want.

yeah, that lightning bolt bugged me the most. it is 3 segments; a rectangle in the middle, and triangle top and bottom. the middle and top are equal but the bottom is stupid width.

cannibal, you are awesome! :cool:

I wonder... could a 3d version look nice...

nah it'd take too much time.

lol, that is awesome dude. Not sure if Washington would approve of having his monument (or any monument) used for an evil organization. But I'd imagine cronos would do that in real life. XD

vguyver, I'm a little confused. you are aware that is the actual location of pillars of heaven?

:mrgreen: Thanks guys.

One thing about the Washington Monument: I think Cronos kept it inside the building :biggrin: (or is it stated that they dismantled it?)

Yeah, I'm sure he's aware of it. I think he just means that even though it's there in the manga, he means that the real Washington Government would never think of such a thing ever happening on American soil.

Cannibal, nicely done.

I knew it hurt my neck when I stood at the monument and look straight up, but with the Pillars of Heaven, I'm likely to get whiplash.

vguyver, I'm a little confused. you are aware that is the actual location of pillars of heaven?

Yes well aware of that. I meant by the sacrilege of having a national monument replaced by an evil corporate building. It's like having these churchill here...

rooseveltchurchill.jpg

replaced by this...

ronaldonbench-309.jpg

Another two pics from manga converted to near-emoticon size (done as a request by a guy from my forum):

omega.gifaptom.gif

Edited by Cannibal