Sign in to follow this  
odin

Odin's Art Shop

Come here to request any type of art you want, be it pixel, traditional or digital art.

you can request a desktop wallpaper of your choosing, I will be choosing 3 request a week, im doing this so i can improve on my art techniques, so hurry up if you want something from me.

Small artwork will be posted on this thread and wallpapers will be posted here:

I am currently working on this wallpaper right now:

Kamen Rider 555 Wallpaper Sketch

KamenRider555sketch.png

let me know what you think please.

Current requests

Ps. Any feedback on sketches that i post here are welcomed so i can improve the final version so i dont mind post's about what good or bad on my sketches.

Edited by odin

Sorry, not a request, but a bit of a critique...

Takumi and the Wolf Orphenoch look really well done... But might I suggest taking another look at Faiz's helmet? His head looks like it's been squished pretty good... As a point of reference, his visor should almost be a perfect circle.

post-29-12779869139_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Matt for the feedback, i know that it looks squished since it is a sketch i don't worry much about that since i will fix all the errors in photoshop, i did had trouble doing the wolf orphenoch tho cause i could not find decent pictures of it, again thanks for the feedback, it will all be fixed in the final version.

Edited by odin

I assume this is some sort of rough sketch correct? There's a lack of any real contrast to make anything pop, so I'd recommend making the darker areas much darker to add a dimension of realsim. (That is to say, if you're not planning on coloring it in)

Other than that, its still quite beautiful. I'm not much for Kamen Rider, but it looks very similarly to an advertisement poster for the show, so you've achieved that. Nice piece dude

I like to request a Kamen Rider Black and Black RX wallpaper. I won't give you any details that way you have free reign to do YOUR work.

I assume this is some sort of rough sketch correct? There's a lack of any real contrast to make anything pop, so I'd recommend making the darker areas much darker to add a dimension of realsim. (That is to say, if you're not planning on coloring it in)

Other than that, its still quite beautiful. I'm not much for Kamen Rider, but it looks very similarly to an advertisement poster for the show, so you've achieved that. Nice piece dude

yeah it is a rough sketch, not the final design, i have to clean it, ink it and color it on photoshop, just wanted to show the concept of what i wanted to do so ppl could give suggestions about it so i can do it in the final version.

LordspleachKamen Rider Black and RX ? no problem, i will make a sketch of it soon and upload it so you can see what I am going to make and for feedback from the viewers. btw, both of them together or separate?

yeah it is a rough sketch, not the final design, i have to clean it, ink it and color it on photoshop, just wanted to show the concept of what i wanted to do so ppl could give suggestions about it so i can do it in the final version.

LordspleachKamen Rider Black and RX ? no problem, i will make a sketch of it soon and upload it so you can see what I am going to make and for feedback from the viewers. btw, both of them together or separate?

Together, thank you.

ooh, this is very nice of you odin :)

I actually just thought of a graphic i would like to get made.

usually i would do it but my computer is on the blink.

I would like a small logo for the guyver advocacy group.

do you know the flashing emblem for VIP members?

I would like something to go in the same position as that for guyver advocacy team members.

It can't be in any way more better that the VIP badge because that was designed to stand out, I'd like teh guyver advocacy members to stand out but in a different way from VIP members and not quite so much.

if you could come up with something for that, I would be very appreciative. :cool:

• Like 1

ooh, this is very nice of you odin :)

I actually just thought of a graphic i would like to get made.

usually i would do it but my computer is on the blink.

I would like a small logo for the guyver advocacy group.

do you know the flashing emblem for VIP members?

I would like something to go in the same position as that for guyver advocacy team members.

It can't be in any way more better that the VIP badge because that was designed to stand out, I'd like the guyver advocacy members to stand out but in a different way from VIP members and not quite so much.

if you could come up with something for that, I would be very appreciative. :cool:

sure, what size do you want the logo to be?

well the same size as the vip logo would make it 75x25.

Sorry for the delay Lordspleach, i had to reformat my laptop cause it has been giving me problems and by doing that i had to re-install my painting programs, I did do a sketch of your request so you could view what it is going to look like before its done, I don't know much about Black and RX since i am still a beginner in terms of Kamen Rider knowledge specially in the showa era but i just went with what i know so far, and finding good pictures of both black and Rx are hard for me find specially his human form but with that i just gave him the clothes he had on decade cause it looked awesome, behind Black and Rx I am going to make a sun just to fit their nicknames better but if anybody has some suggestions their are welcomed to share. :) here is a preview:

KamenRiderBlackRXSketch.jpg

Not bad, can't wait to see it finish. Also good choice on the outfit for Kotaro. It's his trademark outfit, specifically the white one.

Not bad, can't wait to see it finish. Also good choice on the outfit for Kotaro. It's his trademark outfit, specifically the white one.

ok, finished your request,let me know if you like it, here it is:

KamenRiderBlackRXWallpaper.png

Sorry for the delay ryuki, i almost forgot your request in which i apologize again, I don't like to keep ppl waiting in terms of requests but i finished the Advocacy Team badge. hope you like it:

Guyveradvocacybadge.png

thank you very much, that is most kind :) and very cool!

I won't use the icon as it is, as i feel it is a little bit too overbearing as it currently is.

I was hoping for something a fair bit more understated so as not to stand out too much.

it is a lovely design though and i totally appreciate the work you did on it.

I don't want you to go out of your way to do more on it though, my request was totally on a whim and it's not something I am desperate for.

if you decide to work on it some more, that would be very kind and i would appreciate it but I won't expect you to do more. :smile:

wow, and i did it as simple as i could!, lol, glad you like it anyways, I will be closing shop at the moment cause I have a little project I want to do specially for the forum which will require a lot of my attention, I will talk about it on a thread soon.

the badge look great.. thanks for the effort odin.. :G1: