Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

Power Rangers Samurai

do dungarees say anything about characteristic personality?

if they do then i didnt know that.... :redface:

anyway i dont know if its been posted on this topic already or not.... but i read on wikipedia that the samurai theme will last a total of 2 seasons

does that mean no goseiger?

if it does then :razz:

dungarees are not seen as 'fashionable' and suggest a more individual sense of fashion. it suggests that the show creators are not going for modern stereotypes.

that's what i liked about the original power rangers. they were kinda dorky. it was that innocent awkward nature that gave it charm.

Guest DekaRed V2

anyway i dont know if its been posted on this topic already or not.... but i read on wikipedia that the samurai theme will last a total of 2 seasons

there are many different theories to the whole two season deal. see when it was first announced, they said there would only be 20 new episodes. then they have confirmed that there will be 40+ new episodes. so whether PRS is having two halves, like previous series is possible. also there is a rumour that the first 20 would be 2011 and the last 20 would be 2012. all speculation at the moment. then there was an announcement that the PRS banner would last for 2 years. much like MMPR lasted for 3 years, just with different themes. whether they adapt goseiger under the PRS banner remains to be seen.

and before anyone says how can angels and cards come under samurai, jus remember a tyranosaurous themed ranger controlled both a dragon and a gorilla. anything is possible with the right creative direction.

also, the 35th sentai ties in with the 20th PR. rumour currently states that the 35th sentai will be a sequel of sorts to goseiger, and carry on the card theme, as well as keeping datas. i cant see PR messing about with their 20th anniversary by not adapting goseiger

i see what you mean (referring to both Ryuki and DekaRed V2's replies)

and i guess that sort of thing does really depend on creative incentive

whether or not they adapt goseiger and still manage to keep the samurai theme all depends on amound of creativity ..... and a lot falls on the decision made by executive producers and all that :mrgreen:

and as far as dungarees and fashion goes.......... i dont know anything about that sort of thing

so on that matter ill just accept what you have to say and shut up about it :redface:

personally i want to see what saban is capable of pulling off with this new series...... (havent really got a clue about what will happen in it.... wikipedia article is pretty vague about it and hector david jr's. status updatess on fb regarding the show are too cryptic for me to understand :confused: )

im probably going to watch the first three episodes for sure .... and if they're any good ill continue to make time for it in my daily life... :smile:

p.s. i know most of you probably dont care what i have to say regarding this matter ..... but this is an online forum ......SO WHO CARES!!!! :mrgreen:

p.p.s

dont mid the above comment.... i keed is all :razz:

hey man, we all care what you have to say about the matter. that's the whole point :)

Only two questions not asked.

What Super Sentai series will the new series borrow footage from?

Will Saban try to turn Matt Mullins into the new Jason David Frank?

The Sentai series they are going to use is Samurai Sentai Shekinger, which will be Power Rangers Samurai.

there are many different theories to the whole two season deal. see when it was first announced, they said there would only be 20 new episodes. then they have confirmed that there will be 40+ new episodes. so whether PRS is having two halves, like previous series is possible. also there is a rumour that the first 20 would be 2011 and the last 20 would be 2012. all speculation at the moment. then there was an announcement that the PRS banner would last for 2 years. much like MMPR lasted for 3 years, just with different themes. whether they adapt goseiger under the PRS banner remains to be seen.

and before anyone says how can angels and cards come under samurai, jus remember a tyranosaurous themed ranger controlled both a dragon and a gorilla. anything is possible with the right creative direction.

also, the 35th sentai ties in with the 20th PR. rumour currently states that the 35th sentai will be a sequel of sorts to goseiger, and carry on the card theme, as well as keeping datas. i cant see PR messing about with their 20th anniversary by not adapting goseiger

They are going to show over 40 episodes and it will be on Nickelodeon, one other thing, Thanksgiving Day, there are suppose to be something on Power Rangers, then after the parade, Nickelodeon is going to start showing promos of that new series.

i really enjoyed that trailer :)

i look forward to what they may have done with it.

passed on to me and probably some of you guys by bobby:-

thanks bobby!

oh man, I love this!

the music... well it's power rangers!

and i love the quips during the fight.

that's what i used to love and seeing this.. it's like I'm watching the same program from all those years ago :D

I'll definitely look forward to this. I hope the non fight scenes are just as good as the old days :cool:

I want to see dodgy dorky gadgets and bright colours and in-your-face morals.

• Like 1

sweet baby Jesus.... THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

such fond memories from the past

the idiotic sounding witty-banter during the fight.... oh how ive missed you

granted.... "go go samurai" isnt much of a morphing call.... but im happy they stuck to the japanese kanji thing for the morphing sequence... still small price for epic awesomeness.

albeit im not really looking forward to in your face morals (i didnt like that even when i was younger) but ill deal with them

btw.... i forget.... did the minions in this series goobers??? or boogers??? :mrgreen:

Guest DekaTheHalls

Interestin that they got rid of the calligraphy brush aspect of the phone, an yet they still write out the symbols with them

You're welcome, xxxx. I thought you guys would like it.

The only problem I have is the lack of the brushes on the morphers. Those were the best parts of the ShodoPhones!!!

For those who didn't catch the new names, they are as follows: Rekka Daizantou/Jayden's Power Weapon is now called FIRE SMASHER!!! The morphers are called Samuraizers. And the Nanashis are called Moogers.

Edited by Yuki

call me Ryuki please :cool:

i like the fact that they don't fold the phones into brushes... because quite frankly, that didn't make much sense.

it would be terribly impractical to engineer something to work as a phone and as a magic brush. why not just have a magic brush and normal phone separately?

or just have the phone able to work in that way.

but to make it all work and also have it fold in half is a bit wacky.

Brushes are needed for Calligraphy. The Shinkengers used their ShodoPhones in Brush Mode while practicing at the Shiba Manor. The third episode opened up with them practicing. And then later with the episode involving that shellhead who was beaten in a way similar to Team Rocket in the episode of Pokémon where Ash caught his Noctowl.

Edited by Bobby

looks awesome, only have 2 minor problems with it at the moment, The masks underneath the helmets and the puns (they hurt) other than that it looks like saban is going the right direction with this, also, i would prefer that instead of phones (or in shinkingers case phones that turn into brushes) it would be mystical brushes that they would use to transform, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

How would the Rangers communicate when they are not near one another???

well, they would use a regular wrist communicator (like in mmpr) or plain old fashion cell phones, when it comes to morphing in power rangers (depending on which season) i always like the idea of mystical items as the source for them to morph, in some seasons modern items would fit like In space, turbo and lightspeed but in others like wild force (phones to morph into animal themed rangers) it just doesn't. it just a matter of taste for me in that, they could have been a little more creative.

Moogers!! thats it....... thanks Bobby :mrgreen:

i like that they kept the morphers from the sentai.... and i dont really have a problem wth their being no brush.... using calligraphy to morph in the sentai might have been okay.... but in power rangers it wouldnt have made much sense..... so this is a step in the right dirrection

aside from that the idea of cell phone morphers always seemed stupid to me (when i watched wild force with my brother... he made a joke while they were morphing that they were making a call to their dry cleaners to get their suits :rolleyes: )

i always preferred the wrist morphers to cell phones since cell phones are prone to be snatched away or fall or something.... also... morphers with keys i.e. turbo.... also prone to be snatched away or fall