Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

Power Rangers Samurai

Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

I think they jus advertisin that mighty morphin will be showin on nick as well, as the start of the 700+ back catalogue that they gonna put on from august.

Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

lol, and yellow ranger is a bit too short... but lets be honest, this is the best the mmpr suits have looked in a long time, even down to no bulgy necks (which the american suits were notorious for). its even more impressive when you think that this is the first time all five original rangers have been together in over 10 years.

and i find it sooo full of win that they can actually do all the right poses as well :D

sooo whats the info on what are they going to do? are they going to remake Mighty Morphin? or are they going to use Shinkinger for the next installment? I hope they use shinkinger and not remake Mighty Morphin, although if they use Mighty Morphin instead of remaking the series they could just do a new story that goes after the previous season just to keep the chronology intact, let me explain:

Zordon is dead but there are still power ranger thanks to the morphing grid (explained in Overdrive) and the 3 of the original 5 medallions are still intact (Jayson, Triny and Zack only transferred and cloned the power to their replacements Adam,rocky and aisha) so and the other medallions (at least adams on overdrive) where fixed and usable again so reverse engineering the technology is possible since previous seasons like light speed rescue have done it, so a new Mighty Morphing team could be possible and having 1 or 2 of the original member there as a mentor or ranger would be a plus, based on the current things i know of the original actors i know of of these 3 could return for that role :

Jason david frank (tommy) : he is currently an MMA fighter but he has mentioned that if brought the chance to play in another season of Power Ranger he would probably do it, and he is already in shape so no worries on that department.

Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam): aside from tommy he is the second longest ranger in service so it would not be a bad Idea to put him if tommy is not available, although he would have to make time for the series and his current band if he takes the job.

Austin St. John (jayson) : he is the original red ranger so it would make sense if he appears at least as a mentor, in forever Red he demonstrated that he still has some moves and still has his power ranger powers.

opinions are welcomed.

Edited by odin

Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

well, no concrete details are known yet, but all we can (safely i think) assume is, that season 18 will be an adaption of shinkenger. this is all we know. whether it will be a standalone series like lightspeed rescue and most that followed were, or whether it will have some sort of continuity in it, like tommy in dino thunder, etc, remains to be seen.

all we can do at this moment in time is speculate.

I would definitely prefer if it was a standalone series.

I think it needs it to be honest as there is way too much baggage with all this changing of companies.

also, I think he wants to go back to his original inspiration and philosophy.

so a total new set of characters and universe will be good.

I'm pretty happy with that video.

Guest Deka-RyuRanger-Red

I believe I already said that it will more than likely be shinkenger. And until we know concrete details, there's no point demanding information. As I said in my earlier post, all we can do is speculate until they tell us more.

lordspleach, we're not sure yet i think we'll probably get a big post about it when it's been totally confirmed but we did get the character names didn't we?
I mean, in those fan videos, they had character names so if we look at their colour, we can guess?

i'd like to know too, I'd like to get more information soon.

here is a video showing the official cast with pictures :

I have not watch shinkinger yet but from what i could tell from the decade episode, The gold ranger is kind of a goof (a bad ass goof mind you) so i wonder if saban will keep his personality intact or they will make him more serious like all the other 6th rangers, thoughts?

well power rangers was not really much like zyu ranger.

so i don't think this ought to be much like shinkenger.

saying that though, the actor they chose for gold, does kinda fit in with shinkengold's personality.

I thought they all looked like interesting choices... apart from red.

he looks a bit too pretty.

but then of course it all depends on how it is directed.

dude, he provided a credible source.

you can't really blow him off like that.

I think one of the series writers is more reliable source than rangerboard.

Guest DekaRed V2

and i'm sorry to say, but it was rangerboard i got this info from

I don't know if the title is confirmed or not, but I think the best title would be

Power Rangers: Samurai's log of Noble Events Wild Grip passionate High School The Jungle Song Disappears into Space!

sorry I just had to

Guest DekaRed V2

Lol, the ironic part of that is that saban will probably not use the footage from shinkenger returns.

Guest DekaRed V2

Power Rangers: Samurai

RHMzB.jpg

A new generation of Power Rangers must master the mystical and ancient Samurai Symbols of Power which give them control over the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest, and Earth. Under the guidance of their all-knowing mentor and the aid of their devoted animal Zords, they battle the dark forces of the Netherworld and a mysterious Warrior bent on destruction.

Characters:

pKI5C.jpgJayden the Red Ranger. Leader with a Lion. Fire is his element. Played by Alex Heartman.

S6CqQ.jpgKevin is the Blue Ranger. Living by the code of the Samurai his is the zord of the Dragon and power of Water. Played by Najee-De-Tiege

zRzT1.jpgMike the Green Ranger. A creative rebel with video games his enjoyment. His zord the Bear and forest his element. Played by Hector David Jr.

KMw3e.jpgEmily is the Yellow Ranger. Innocent, sweet, and young. The Ape is her zord and Earth her power. Played by Brittany Pirtle

yOKUp.jpgMia the Pink Ranger. A big sister, the Turtle her Zord and Sky her element. Played by Erika Fong

Websites

http://www.powerrangers.com/seasons-samurai.html

Bandai

I noticed that shinkenger had the first female red ranger, you think the american version will include her? i hope so, it is about time they give the red ranger spot to a girl.

the title is rather unoffensive, seems a mite more traditional power rangers.

also the casting looks a bit more simple and friendly, although the red guys is a bit too generic.

i really like the fact the pink girl appears to be wearing dungaree's and i hope that is the characters style.