Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Kamen Rider OOO spoiler/update thread

I think it might be love. I mean, he tried to protect her brother from the Mantis Yummy, becoming OOO in the process, and was concerned for his well being when Ankh chose him as a host.

I don't really see it.

It's not normal for the producers to unnecessarily romanticise the show.

it's one of the things i really love about the japanese, they make it a bit more realistic.

sure, eiji may have had a few naughty thoghts about her, but there is no real reason why they would become involved. there doesn't seem to be the right situation for it to start with and she doesn't appear to be that into him.

she cares about him as a friend would, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than that.

I gotta side with Ryuki on this one. Plus, most Riders never have a lover ling long enough before the series ends. Just look at both Kiva and Garren for example for this small point.

If anything, if the Rider has a love interest who, for series sake, is a normal person or a person who is also slowly becoming a kaijin then the Rider would be at a more of a crossroads in trying to protect their love interest and would have a much harder time deciding if he should either save the love of his life or the hundreds of innocent people getting hurt by his enemies.

By being a Rider, you do what you can to help people and protect them while upholding the truth of justice and keeping it in your heart, even if it means sacrificing your own rights to happiness in the process.

Don't read this piece if you haven't seen the Accel Movie.

Ryuu (Accel) has the same problem in deciding to either help Akiko or the scores of innocent people and it nearly ended their marriage

this is why most of them only have REALLY close friends in which some might later develop feelings of affection for later on.

~ Kuuga decided to put his life on the line and protect the smiles of everyone and his family. By the end of the series it looks like his friend, Sakurako, might love him but they have more of the same relationship that Eiji and Hina do. Actually, I think Eiji is like a combination of both Godai (Kuuga) and Kenzaki (Blade).

~ Agito has Mana but Shouichi sees her as a little sister but he might have gained the affection of that other girl who was becoming an Agito near the end of the series.

~ Ryuuki didn't even have one except for maybe Femme and looked what happened to her. Even Len had his girlfriend and she was in a coma for most of the series and even Yui was hinted at having feelings of affection for Len and, yet, she still died.

~ Faiz has Mari but they are more like quarreling siblings who, after a long while, learn to respect one another. Though, she did seem to love him somewhat in Paradise Lost.

~ Blade....nuff said. the guy never once showed any feelings of love for a woman though he had a sibling-like relationship with Hirose. Then Amane was the little girl who loved Hajime. Kenzaki, to save his dearest friend, becomes a kaijin himself in order to both protect his friend and save the world, thus sacrificing his own happiness of being able to be around them. Eiji might just follow this same path as he's slowly becoming a Greeed.

~ Hibiki never really had anyone to love and I don't know this series well enough to see love connections for the other Riders.

~ Kabuto had Hyori who was his kid sister that is also a Worm born naturally like a human. Tendou never loved a woman on the series but I think a few loved him. Kagami is in love with Hyori but it's not known entirely if she feels the same. Then there was Tsurugi who fell in love with Kagami's partner but she rejected him until he finally proved his worth to her with his death.

~ Den-O....I don't think Ryoutarou had a girlfriend period but there were a few implications in the beginning with Hana but those were later shown to be feelings of deep family bonding.

~ Kiva, I know I already mentioned this as both Wataru and Taiga love Mio and she still died by the hands of Bishop. And Maya loved Otoya but he gave his life to protect her, a rare case of the Rider dying instead of his lover. Only different is Nago and Megumi actually getting married. Ryuu and Akiko are the only other couple where the Rider could actually have a love life besides these two.

~ Decade, Tsukasa and Natsumi have a more quarreling sibling relationship that later evolves into a very close friendship.

~ W (Double), Shoutarou and Philip never get love interests though the writers threw everyone for a loop with the mixed feelings between Philip and Wakana for a small time. Again, Ryuu was the only one to settle down...somewhat.

~ OOO, Eiji and Hina are really just very close friends but they do have that aura that, if both wanted to pursue the issue, they would make a nice couple at least. And Date has the friend that likes him that's in the cosmetic industry. Gotou, not so much....maybe Satonaka in his nightmares, lol.

thanks for the analysis again Ryuu-Oh, form what i can see from what you have written the chances that they may show love interest are pretty low, I was completely caught off-guard when

Ryu was married to Akiko, I knew that she had feelings for him but I did not know that Ryu's feelings where Mutual since he is so shy when it comes to that.

It would be nice that Eiji would have a relationship with Hina since he damn deserves it but like you guys have stated, the chances are pretty low.

Midori seemed to have feelings for Hibiki. And you know that Todoroki & Ibuki seemed to have a thing for the boss' daughters.

But let's get back to Eiji as he starts to lose his humanity physically.

eiji is in a state of depression so he isn't really functioning like a healthy person anyway.

I don't think he is even capable of a healthy relationship at the moment. not until he finds his desire.

you never know, in these final few episodes, he may find his desire and may start to shine, then we may see some suggestion of romance.

It's possible. Though his main desire is to protect the world. That was the one dream the Unicorn Yummy couldn't destroy.

His Greeed form looks like a Power Rangers/Super Sentai monster.