Sign in to follow this  
Jess♥

how do you have your tea?(or other hot beverage)

ah right! I see :)

I put it into google thinking it was a country :lol:

over here in the UK and maybe other western countries, there is Starbucks, Costa, cafe Nero, Kenco, Nescafe,

I see, we don't have Costa, cafe Nero or Kenco.  We have Nescafe not as a coffee shop but as a coffee you buy off the shelves of the grocery.

Some of the famous coffee shops here that I think are available internationally are Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, UCC Coffee, Country Style, Dunkin Donut (though mainly known for their donuts, duh), Gloria Jeans, J. Co Donuts, Seattle's Best Coffee and Ya Kun Kaya toast, to name a few.  Oh, Krispy Kreme also 

There are also some lesser known establishments that serve Illy's and Segafredo.  Although coffee drinking is still going strong, we see a rise in the demand for Milk Tea, as new Milk Tea establishment seems to pop up pretty often.

yeah nescafe is only a coffee brand in the uk as far as I know.

I only mentioned it because you mentioned UCC being a brand that is sold off the shelf.

Kenco is also an off the shelf brand.

The ones you listed, I have not heard of except for starbucks and dunkin doughnuts.

Starbucks is in hte uk, but dunkin doughnuts, I saw in South Korea.

Some of those you mentioned, may well be available in London, manchester or liverpool (and other major cities that I'm not so familiar with.)