Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Who and/or what are they?

Who are they? What are they? That's what this thread is for. this thread is for any member to talk about any character that they have created for any fanfic. It's also for those who want to talk about certain items and/or area's and/or events that are in a fanfic. It's not limited to just the Decade Collabe. Let's hear about everyone from any fanfic you've done or are in the process of getting down on that digital paper.

This way, you can tell people what your fanfic is basically about and it's also a way to get feedback and helpful suggestions on mkaing it possibly better. If it's a story you haven't gotten done yet (meaning no 1st chapter), then this is the thread to ask for help and to talk about it. A good way to help get over that writers block and to help tweak it.

I'll start with 2 fanfics. The first is one that I'm just starting the process of planning on and the 2nd is one that is almost done with basic planning.

The first is my newest Kamen Rider series idea. Kamen Rider Akuma. A Rider based around the USB format displayed in the series, Kamen Rider Double. At the moment I have 4 Riders total. Like my other Rider series Shadow and Ghoul, Akuma will be a dark series with some fluffyness added in at certain points.

Currently, I'm still in the design stages of the Riders and how the belts work. I'm also trying to think of a good name for the kaijin of this series. Like Kamen Rider Shadow, the main Protagonist and Antagonist Riders are half-demons. A 3rd Rider is pure demon and a 4th is a female demon hunter.

They use drivers that look slightly identical to the rouser buckle of Leangle from Kamen Rider Blade. But there won't be any card using drivers in this series. It's USB stylized.

Rider 1 - Kamen Rider Akuma. Uses the DevilDriver and the AkuMemory. A Half-demon.

Rider 2 - Kamen Rider Satan. Uses the LucifDriver and the SatMemory. A Half-demon.

Rider 3 - Kamen Rider Angelus. Uses the AngelDriver and the HaloMemory. Female Demon Hunter.

Rider 4 - Kamen Rider Hades. Uses the CerbaDriver and the BrimMemory. Demon Rider and father of KR Akuma.

All the Riders have looks similar to those of the Kiva style. But they also have Double attributes like the device on the side of their belts allowing them to uses a Memory Break. Unlike Double though, they have one on each side. Left side for weapons and abilities and the right for final attacks. There are a set type of memories.

Ride Memory - Allows the user to transform into their Rider Form. Each one has it's own name.

Weapon - Allows the user to summon weapons from guns to swords to lances.

Ability - Allows the user to perform complicated spells and/or special abilities with great ease by acting as a conduit with the source of mana.

Summon - Allows the user to summon a servant beast.

??? Memory - memories used by humans to become lower level kaijin which serve the main kaijin.

Advancer - memories used by the main Kaijin to increase their own powers.

Hissatsu - memory used to perform the final attack of the Rider. there are 5 color variations. Each color for a different type of attack style.

Dark Ride - allows the Rider to ascend to the next level of power.

Now as for names of the characters I don't have any yet though they'll be set in an area in America and, later, in Japan. I'm still working out the other aspects so any help will be appreaciated. I'll post more about this story as I develop it more. In my next post I'll talk about the 2nd fanfic.

Ok, the next fanfic is actually almost done with basic planning. I just have one or two minor things to iron out and then I can begin chapter layout. It's a fanfic based around...what else...Power Rangers.

But this wn't be your parents PR. It starts nearly every Ranger team that ever existed since 1992 and puts them in for the fight of their lives. It's literally the final stand. It takes place a year after the end of RPM.

An ancient temple is discovered a mile underground by a scientific team. One of the members happens to be Tommy Oliver. As he and the other scientists look over the temple and ruins one of the scientists acidentally touches a hidden switch. That switch opens a stone door that leads to a sealed realm. Within the sealed realm a new set of creatures emerges, killing nearly all of the scientists.

Tommy morphs, with his currently only usable morpher, into Zeo Ranger V. He fights back the swarm of monsters and he and the few remaining scientists escape. Unfortunantely, the monsters also escape and a group of beings emerge. These are the Dark Lords, Ceric and Ericia. The Dark Emperor and Dark Empress. Alongside them is their single General of their dark army, Xairen.

Tommy and the scientists go to warn the world governments but the Dark Lords soon finish what all the other evils started. They conquer the world within days. Many Rangers are either taken prisoner or have their morphers stolen. While tha attacks take place, after much diliberation, Tommy and the scientists are blammed for the attack. Many of the Rangers no longer speak with Tommy and he is then considered an outcast.

3 years later and the world is near an end. Corinth is gone and now humans live in Dome Slums. Small dome cities built to help protect the last of humanity. Each Dome has it's own set of Rangers but each Dome aolso protects its own. During the 3 years, the Dark Lords have revived 4 of the Rangers greatest mortal enemies. Rito, Goldar, Scorpina and Zeltrax. Giving them 4 fusion dynamos', they can fuse into the ultimate General, Gligamesh.

The 5 origianl Rangers Jason, Kim, Billy, Zack and Ayisha are brought to a new realm to meet with Lady Fate. A Being who is partly responsible for the creation fo the Dark Lords. After explaining the story beind them, she entrusts them with 5 Enternity Buckles. By attaching them to their power morphers while in morphed form, they can become Eternal Guardians. Jason (King), Billy (Bishop), Zack (Knight), Ayisha (Queen) and Kim (Empress).

While that happens, over those 3 years Tommy has been given aid via Alpha's 5 & 6. He soon meets with a dimensional being known as Lord Fate and his two generals, Lilith and Cornax (a Uncle and niece). Over time, Tommy was able to develope a new morpher called the conversion morpher. It would allow a person to switch between more than one Ranger power without having to change morphers. Lord Fate then restores his White Ranger, Ninjettie and Dino powers. Tommy then receives a package from an old friend who was also an archelogist. The package contains an old gold coin with a familiar symbol.

He reconnects the power flow of the coin to the conversion morpher, thus regaining the powers of the Green Ranger.

Over the course of the story, the Rangers of the world and Tommy will both work together and fight one another. There will be new Powers, new battlizers, new upgrades and even new zords. How long this story will be is unknown though I plan to make it pretty long.

I only gave some of the main premise but kept the rest secret as it's going to be big. And, yes, for those wondering about tommy getting his green ranger powers back, there will be a return of the Evil Green Ranger for a few chapters.

It will be dark. It will be funny. It will be grand. it will be the final battle as the End of Days truely does come for the Rangers in the way that it could only happen in Power Rangers.

Power Rangers: End Game (formely known as Power Rangers Eternity).

Coming soon.

So, anyone else got anything or something they read that they want to discuss?

lets see, i do have some trouble with Cosmos's story.

As i once said in my blog,its essentially my old shame, but i want to still try get something in it in order.

Edited by spectre555

Then this is the place to talk about it. Tell everyone about it, anything you want to reveal and also share in what's giving you trouble. Maybe someone outside the collab could lend you some nice advice.

I was thinking,because the Necrophites was literally a monsterous zombie outbreak,they aren't like an evil organization.

So, i was considering the possiblity of including an actual evil organisation.The Worms.

Since it was not stated in Kabuto that they were wiped out, they could have been biding time to take revenge.

Also, i'm still thinking about the setting of Cosmos.It takes mainly takes place in the Kimura Colony.How far in the future and what kind of futuristic it is?

Ive been researching futuristic settings, but i'm still not sure what kind it should be exactly.

Batman Beyond 's futuristic setting seems okay, but the buildings sort of thing are too high for me.

Star Wars,eh,i cannot even tell where the ground is.

Thing is, i'm wondering whether i should have stuff like futuristic things like flying cars,robots,lasers that sort of stuff.

There are so many interpretations of a futuristic world,i just need to find the one i need.

Edited by spectre555

Spectre for Cosmo's design I will see what I can do.

But since Cosmo's time is about a hundred years from Kabuto's timeline, anything is possible. But I think the home planet of the Natives shouldn't be much difficult except for the Clocked up arthropod predators.

Tales has a good point. And, if you've seen Power Rangers Lost Galaxy then you can base the colony to be somewhat like the space colony Terra Venture. just add some Batman Beyond future tech to it but nothing to fancy. Since it's 100 years into the future, Technology may have advanced but limit it to what you think should be advanced.

In Batman Beyond, a lot of tech is alien borrowed and adapted thanks to teams on Earth like the Justice League and the Teen Titans.

Hmm.....

lets see........

after the events of Kabuto,ZECT disbanded with the threat of the WORMs seemingly gone.The world, now shaken by the existence of the Natives,were occupied with how to deal with them.

With much of Humanity's attention all these years focused on dealing with the Natives,the remaining WORMs gathered together in secret and plotted to have their revenge.The Natives mostly went into hiding.

as for how this affects the events of cosmos's i 'm still working it out.

Edited by spectre555

Well,during the time of Cosmos,the WORMs have managed to get places in society in secret.

The Natives were mainly now like outcasts in society and constantly scorned and hunted by Humanity due to the events in Kabuto.

The human governments however,mainly covered up the existence of Natives to the public prevent mass hysteria.

Toku did you just make Tommy into DE-DE-DECADE!!

Glad to see someone notice that.

Yes and no.

Tommy does get an Eternity Buckle from Lord Fate but his is different than those of the other 5 MMPR who received theirs from Lady Fate. Since he has all 5 of his powers back (Green Ranger, White Ranger, White Ninja Form, Zeo Ranger V & Black Dino Ranger) he is much stronger than the others when going all out.

Since you brought up the decade part, Ill go ahead and give a complete bio for tommy in his Eternity Form.

Dr. Thomas (Tommy) James Oliver

He uses the Eternity Buckle given to him by Lord Fate to assume Emperor Guardian Form. There are 6 forms for the royal class. King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Emperor & Empress. his buckle once belonged to one fo the original 2 Emperors. Ceric is the other one fo those original 2 and is considered the Dark Emperor.

The Eternity Buckle that Tommy uses sounds exactly like the Decadriver while Cerics sounds like the Diendriver when it was used by the Gedoushu in the Shinkenger arc. The Buckle has a similar appearance to the K-TOUCH. It has a set of 7 symbols.

The symbol of the Dragon from Tommy's GR power coin.

The Symbol of the White Tiger from his WR Power Coin.

The symbol of the Falcon from his WNR Power coin.

the symbol of a star from his Zeo Crystal.

The DinoRanger symbol for his Brachio powers.

E for Evolt, acts as the summoner symbol.

F for Finale, acts as the finisher symbol.

He can summon each of the 5 Ranger forms to fight along side him but they act independantly. They are also in their most powerful forms.

Dragon - Evolt - Nova

Tiger - Evolt - Feral

Falcon - Evolt - Master

Pheonix - Evolt - Rising

Brachio - Evolt - Superior

He can use the power of his restored Dino Gem to obtain a enhacned battle form when he uses a specific ranger power. While in his black ranger form he can use it to its most maximum potential, causing him to gain Superior form. When used in his Green Ranger form it ascends him into Super Dragon Mode. He can then use the burst phone on top of that to activate Nove Dragon Mode.

His call for the Eternity Buckle morph is Eternity Morph though sometimes I just want him to yell "Eien Henshin!" When he presses the F symbol after pressing a form symbol, the chosen ranger form will change into a glowing spirit version of it's best counterpart.

He posseses both a new weapon and can also sumon Nova Dragon Mode's extra weapon, the Dragon Magnum. His new weapon is the Dragon Saber. On the hand guard is a tiger head which is actually Saba. The Dragon Saber is the infused form of the Brachio Staff, Zeo Power Sword, Saba, Dragon Dagger and the Sword of Darkness. This weapon also has 6 modes.

Buster

Dual Blaster

Breaker (broadsword)

Dagger

Dual Saber

Strike (thrust saber)

When he holds the saber in front of the EB (Eternity Buckle) it can infuse its energy into the sword. When he does this, the buckle will let out a voice sound stated as "Emperic Charge!" which sounds like Den-O's belt when it says Full Charge.

When in Sword mode he can use the Emperial Dragon Slash. Buster mode is the Emperial Dragon Buster.

His hands are also covered in green metallic armor with his finger tips covered in claw tipped armor. He cna also do an Emperic Charge on his hands, granting him the attack, Emperial Dragon Rush.

It's mostly dragon motif as it's a form used when he's in Green Ranger Form.

the 1st few times he uses the Emperor transformation he goes out of control and attacks everyone and everything. While in this state he's known as the Dark Dragon Emperor. When he finally gains control over the power he's known as the Dragon Emperor. he can also send his charged power to another Eternal Guardians' weapon, gratning them an even stronger attack.

He also has a zord. It's the Dragonzord but having gone a complete overhaul due to his Emperor power. It's more bio-mechanical in design and it can convert to its own warrior mode. It also has the ability to combine with Kimberly's Eternity Pterdonzord to form the Emperial Megazord.

Now, even though Tommy is stronger than the other 5 MMPR while in Emperor form doesn't mean he can win hands down. he can't truely utilize the true power of the buckle without removing the breaker lock on it. If he does so he will turn immortal. And only an Eternal Guardian can kill and Eternal Guardian. So, without the breaker lock removed, he's just as strong as Jason is in King Mode. But he can go berzerk at times ane even draw out some of the hidden ptoential to give him greater strength.

Well,during the time of Cosmos,the WORMs have managed to get places in society in secret.

The Natives were mainly now like outcasts in society and constantly scorned and hunted by Humanity due to the events in Kabuto.

The human governments however,mainly covered up the existence of Natives to the public prevent mass hysteria.

But that will change the events of Kimura. Not only the secret is being spilled out, the human get to witness the "true Natives".

Here's a theory I helped Spectre develop

The reason why the Natives and Worms on Earth tried to destroy humans is becos when they arrived on Earth years ago as larvae or eggs. They mimicked human right down to their biology and perhaps even their ways of life. This was to protect themselves. But in the process, they got corrupted by the ways of Man. So the events of Kabuto happened.

Now a hundred years after Tendou gave his final Rider Kick. In the time of Cosmos and the attack of the Necrophites on Kimura, the human can see for themselves that while the Worms still maintain their streak of violence due to the natural instinct of the species, when they arrived on the Native Planet, they discovered that the Natives are a lot different from the Natives that humans were exposed to. The true Natives are in fact sorta like Autobots, they are peace-loving and nature loving people [unless you made one pretty angry of course]. And the only thing savage on their Planet in fact are the arthropod predators that exist there sorta like a facing earth predators with a Clock up device

The WORMs of course did not anticipate the Necrophites in their planned takeover of the Kimura colony for themselves.They did however used it to their advantage.Since the Necrophite outbreak did manage to cause some damage.

Shortly after the Necrophite threat was seemingly quelled(when in fact the Necrophites actually went to hide),the private military organization HIVE in the Kimura decided to reveal their true colors.

Anti-Rider characters turn out to be very awesome, but pity i dont know what is the correct way to create one.Doras and Shadowmoon are very cool.

Guess i might create some WORM Riders then.

I was also thinking of an eventual powerful opponent that Cosmos would require his final form for.

EDIT: What about those two remaining Hyper Zecters?

They did come from the future,but i say that since the time of Cosmos was about 105 years from the events of Kabuto,ZECT already no longer existed,so they were kept away after Time Altering technology research was literally banned due to safety reasons.

(Although Clock Up technology can be still acquired,but it is under highly restricted and watched usage)

However, the WORM managed to steal the two Hyper Zecters prior to the events of Cosmos.

EDIT: ive checked the eps of Kabuto,while ZECT did a pretty good job of killing lots of the WORM out,it was not stated that they were all destroyed, so thus, they could come back if they had a chance to.

Edited by spectre555

hmm.........was thinking about making two new riders in Cosmos.

But,these are from HIVE, so they are the enemy.If they make it in, they would be something like the Kabutech Riders in God Speed Love.Except with proper rider stuff.

Ive been thinking, what makes Cosmos unique as a rider abilities wise.

Ive been researching Dark Energy,and i was thinking, since it could be used as a weapon, i'll give it to Cosmos, but Ikari will not discover this ability till late in the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_energy

http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Energy

But, here's the problem, i'm not 100% sure how Dark Energy is to be used as weapon just yet.

Edited by spectre555

First, having enemy Riders is a nice idea to spice up the series. It makes for a great challenge that Cosmos must overcome.

As for the Dark Energy concept, ask Durendal or Ryuki as they just might know of some series in the sci-fi genre that use either Dark Energy or something close to it asa weapon.

Edited by Toku Warrior

Well, there will only be 3 new riders.

One is a mass produced type like Riotroopers.No idea what they should be just yet.

Right now, i'm still thinking things out.

It would be interesting if these two enemy riders were people from Ikari(Cosmos) and Tetsuya's(Astro) pasts.

Insect motifs, not thought of yet.

This WORM arc wont overshadow the original Necrophites,they will come back later.

HIVE's symbol, i'm thinking a bit how it would look like.

The reason why Cosmos is beaten is also quite reasonable.It was because the rider he is fighting has the Hyper Zecter and Perfect Zecter(But only none of the other Zecters attached,just substituted power sources)

EDIT:Believe me, it was way better than the first planned original powerful opponent i had for Cosmos.

A Necrophite like Alex Mercer? That would have been just nothing much to it.

Edited by spectre555

Ive gotten an idea for those HIVE mass produced riders.

They will be like the Riotroopers.

I'll call them Swarm Troopers.Their insect motif is that of a Locust.

Hey guys I just have a problem with ANT

Okay as far as you know since ANT is a nanobot type Rider. His healing factor would make him like immortal since it like prevents him from aging and also heals his injuries very quickly. Spectre and I are thinking if we can give him some kind of weakness that will make him mortal.

Perhaps the nanobot factory inside Mamoru is not immortal and if it's not replaced then ANT might lose his powers? Also wouldn't his nanobot factory figure out how to "fix" the factory since he can scavenge molecules from the environment?

If the control component is damaged, ANT wont be able to control his nanobots,i think.

Right now, still rebooting Cosmos.

Necrophites are no longer the kaijin of the story,but they are still in.

Zombies can only be so much of a threat after all.

A Covenant? Hmm You better tread carefully on this. You dun want to turn Cosmos into Master Chief

Err you sure... it took a Justice League to take them down. Can two Riders do that? Especially in the beginning when Ikari is still having trouble with his suit.

Another thing is the motive why do they want to destroy humanity. Dun forget humans ain't a race worth much to kill.