Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Image requests

Wow! Those both look gorgeous, Toku; the first one even looks like it could almost be a colored scan from the manga. :D I really like that one; it'd make a great desktop background. :cool:

Well thank you. Sorry it took so darn long to get it done for ya though. At least I can say my ability to draw standard Guyver armor is getting much better. Now if I could only master a battle pose then it'd be even more grand.

I can do poses with a body outline (meaning just a body with no real defining features or detail) but when it comes to adding detail like clothes or armor it's a different matter all together.

Can anyone make a picture or drawing of my character Rhia's battle form? Every time I try to draw her in battle form she doesn't...well, look the way I imagine her.

can you supply us with the character bio?

a link or a copy-paste here.

you would be able to get it from chapter 7 from here series....let me see....well, it seems when she update her fanfic thread she forgot to re-add chapter 7. Maybe she's making amendments to it.

RC, you'll need to post the description of Rhia's Zoalady form from that chapter so that someone can help you.

Sorry for not reposting it guys. The web site's doing something weird with the order of the chapters when I try to upload them. Never mind.

Here's a summarized discription of her Zoalady form: similar to Alkanphel's form, except her hair becomes long think locks of varying lenght, three of her seven Zoacrystals are in her abdomen,and there's a crystal like armor formation on her feminine chest area.

Is that helpful? I might have a picture of her on my deviantArt gallery if you need it, but it's not in color.

Edited by river_chaos

i don't think it's going to inspire me to draw anything but i am sure somebody else might give it a try. good luck. :smile:

Sorry for not reposting it guys. The web site's doing something weird with the order of the chapters when I try to upload them. Never mind.

Here's a summarized discription of her Zoalady form: similar to Alkanphel's form, except her hair becomes long think locks of varying lenght, three of her seven Zoacrystals are in her abdomen,and there's a crystal like armor formation on her feminine chest area.

Is that helpful? I might have a picture of her on my deviantArt gallery if you need it, but it's not in color.

Same basic colors as Alkanphel?

I know it would be a huge file to upload here, but does someone, by any chance have, or know where I can get an animated gif of Guyot transforming to a Zoalord from when he says "Ill show you the power of a true Zoalord" up to where he says "Whats the matter? Not giving up already?"

Edited by Hyper_Guyvantic

ok.. i've a small request.. i've been looking for a high quality scan of this page from original Japanese book23.. apparently, there are 3 different version of colour cover and inside colour page for each book.. but i would like to collect this particular page... my Taiwanese book23 version has an english word of Guyver, whereas the HK version has a chinese word of 加爾巴.. i'll attached both version here..

Taiwanese version

guyver23_001.jpg

HK version

img200811031943510_900x1322.jpg

so i want the version from the Japanese manga with the ガイバー .. similar resolution scan or if higher.. :biggrin:

sorry, I have this book but i don't have a scanner that works with windows 7.

why do you want the image? simply for collection purposes?

or is there something you want to check on?

would a photograph or short video clip help?

sorry, I have this book but i don't have a scanner that works with windows 7.

why do you want the image? simply for collection purposes?

or is there something you want to check on?

would a photograph or short video clip help?

for collection purposes.. :biggrin:

it's ok ryuki if you don't have a scanner.. i'm sure there must be some members in this forum that can help out with this.. :mrgreen: ..i hope... :confused:

I have a question about one image I found while looking for very VERY old deleted guyver sites on archive.org:

guyvera.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/535/guyvera.jpg

I think I found it on the Ryuki's old site, but can't remember clearly. I found it 2 or 3 years ago.

Does anyone know anything about it? Maybe someone have it in high resolution?

that looks familiar. could that be mine? well you said you think you got it off my old site.

so there is a chance it is my work. but i can't say for sure.

I can't claim it since I can't really recall clearly, but that colouring and shading does look reminiscent of my ability roughly ten years ago.

it does look more and more familiar as i look at it. the text is what really sticks out. that font and that colour.

After these words I really think it is yours :mrgreen:

Yes, I remember how I saved it and wanted to ask you about it, but somehow haven't done this till now ^^;

EDIT: Oh! I found the link! It is your site, here: http://web.archive.o...1569/index.html

If it's not working I can upload a copy of pages to mediafire.

---

archive.org is awesome.

oh yeah. seeing it there like that, it is definitely my work.

it's been a long time since i saw that version of my old site!

such nostalgia!

wow, that was even before i re-themed that site to be a fake cronos censored site. 'chronos' enemy - the guyver'.

that was before i even had my own computer.

I have a request. In which episode of Guyver 12ep OVA can I find this picture with 3 units?

unit.jpg

Strange that I can't find it :eyebrow: It is used as a background on my site since 2006 and now I just want to improve the quality of it (back in 2006 it was extremely jpegged ^^; )

I have a request. In which episode of Guyver 12ep OVA can I find this picture with 3 units?

unit.jpg

Strange that I can't find it :eyebrow: It is used as a background on my site since 2006 and now I just want to improve the quality of it (back in 2006 it was extremely jpegged ^^; )

episode 8, the lost unit. sorry for the late reply cannibal