Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Image requests

Hence why I went with the Accel reference seeing as his eye piece is one single piece. So that should be helpful.

Don't worry, I won't add weaponry. I'm just doing a body basic for now.

Well Spectre, for the suit I will be taking a lot of sci-fi reference when designing but for his head/mask, I'm doing a cross of sci-fi space helmet and Kamen Rider Accel.

So far I want to get his head down so I'm doing a lot of rough sketches to get it right so once those are finished I'll post them up for you to look at.

Who's Kamen Rider Accel?

The secondary Rider from Kamen Rider W. He can turn into his own bike (something left over from the Decade Final FormRide assortment i guess). We'll never live down the Final FormRide with this series.

Hey, I love kitty. They taste real good. Food, food, food, food!!!! (pounds down on table with a fork and knife in each hand while wearing a napkin).

And don't worry. It'll be done soon. I've just been working on that, Kamen Rider Astros for Spectre 555 and also working on the new design for Quantum Guyver. With new life comes a new look.

Hey, I love kitty. They taste real good. Food, food, food, food!!!! (pounds down on table with a fork and knife in each hand while wearing a napkin).

And don't worry. It'll be done soon. I've just been working on that, Kamen Rider Astros for Spectre 555 and also working on the new design for Quantum Guyver. With new life comes a new look.

That's good to hear. :cool:

Wow, it's been a little while. Well to answer some questions that I know 2 people have for me.

Spectre - I am still working out some designs in the kinks of the look for Astros but it should be done soon.

Kenji - Sorry for the long wait but GV is nearly finished as far as re-outlining goes and I'm still looking for a suitable background for it but it's about 75% done (outlining, coloring, shading and backdrop). Nearly there so thanks for your patience.

Wow, it's been a little while. Well to answer some questions that I know 2 people have for me.

Spectre - I am still working out some designs in the kinks of the look for Astros but it should be done soon.

Kenji - Sorry for the long wait but GV is nearly finished as far as re-outlining goes and I'm still looking for a suitable background for it but it's about 75% done (outlining, coloring, shading and backdrop). Nearly there so thanks for your patience.

Good to hear, Toku. I was hoping you hadn't forgotten, but I was starting to worry.

Does anyone have a high res screen cap from Episode 26 where the battle is over, the sun's rising and you see the side view of Guyver-3, Shizu, Onuma, Tetsuro, Natsuki, and Mizuki (who is the closest to) standing in front of Guyver-Gigantic?

I am also looking for a rather decent picture of the Guyver-Zoanoid, cause I want to try and draw him as a Humanoid Guyver.

Edited by Hyper_Guyvantic

Does anyone have a high res screen cap from Episode 26 where the battle is over, the sun's rising and you see the side view of Guyver-3, Shizu, Onuma, Tetsuro, Natsuki, and Mizuki (who is the closest to) standing in front of Guyver-Gigantic?

I am also looking for a rather decent picture of the Guyver-Zoanoid, cause I want to try and draw him as a Humanoid Guyver.

Is this the image you are looking for? I recently did a bunch of screen captures and this is one of them. Hope this helps.

4953626701_1edfc8169d_b.jpg

Oh Kenji, I had to do a few re-rough's so I did a new sketch of Guyver V for ya in a more updated form kinda like how I did my old Kamen Rider Shadow.

I'll have a colored version up within no time.

If ya noticed, I forgot the Guyver 0 high collar but I can add that in photoshop.

post-6-12867486257_thumb.jpg

Wow, Toku, that looks really cool. :D

Why are there two sets of overlapping wrist-blades, though? I mean, the inner ones look perfect on him, so I don't see why you drew the outer set.

Oh, that? I was listening to some Japanese Samurai music while drawing that yesterday and the idea of sword sheaths got stuck in my head.

So think of the outer set as a protective covering for both the blade and upper wrist.

Alrighty Kenji, progress report.

Outline - done

cutout - done

basic color - done

shading - 25% complete

background design - not started yet.

So i spent about 4 hours tonight outlining, cutting it from a white background and giving it its basic color and getting some of the outer armor shaded. But I'm gonna stop for the night and pick up the rest of it tomorrow. My hands need a break...damn carpal tunnel is starting to act up from the constant mouse clicking.

but at least it's somewhat finished.

Alrighty Kenji, progress report.

Outline - done

cutout - done

basic color - done

shading - 25% complete

background design - not started yet.

So i spent about 4 hours tonight outlining, cutting it from a white background and giving it its basic color and getting some of the outer armor shaded. But I'm gonna stop for the night and pick up the rest of it tomorrow. My hands need a break...damn carpal tunnel is starting to act up from the constant mouse clicking.

but at least it's somewhat finished.

Wow; sounds like you got on a roll there. :D Nice work. I'm sure it's going to look great when you finish it, Toku. :cool: Thanks for the explination about the sheaths, too; it makes more sense now.

And done. Here are two versions.

One is the standard image version against a black layer. The other is a wallpaper of Guyver V in a destroyed city of London image which I've altered and given a misty yet hazy feel to.

post-6-128692236623_thumb.jpg

post-6-128692236687_thumb.jpg