Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Kamen Rider W (Double) Series discussion

Well, W finally ended as a series as of yesterday. I just DLed both the RAW and the .ass file from W-Time so I'll be checking it out. then I'll only have to wait for the hard sub from TVN. Look out boys and girls, OOO's takes over as of this upcoming Saturday.

spoilers.

i have to say that is one of the most rewarding series end that i have seen.

even though I always think that ryuki is the most powerful end, it was not generally that rewarding.

but W was brilliant.

the whole series was quite weak most of the way through but it really picked up.

I think character revivals is always a pretty controversial thing to do but this was handled really well.

I was truly upset when philippe disappeared. i really felt for shoutarou in this moment and the way he asked if he could close it himself was ever so more potent.

and i really did not expect the final episode to work so well.

I thought it might make a nice reprisal, the kamen rider joker, and the showing that he was continuing on. but when he came back, i was so happy. that was amazing.

^

this

Spoilers

Easily my favorite series now. The ending was amazing to me. I truly thought that they could have ended the series on episode 48, although 49 was great for closure.

Shoutarou and Phillip's parting of ways was a real tear jerker, and their reunion was really deep to me.

I really liked how Shoutarou still had to remind himself that he was no longer Double, although he was awesome as Joker (reminded me a lot of Black, NOT A BAD THING)

And I loved how in the final fight they (Double) went through ALL of their forms just to take down ONE dopant, just to prove that they were still badass and wouldn't let Fuuto cry because of any dopant, no matter how weak/strong they are.

Edited by TheDoubleStrain

Does anybody remember what forms Double used while fighting the Nightmare Dopant??? Besides Cyclone Joker & Luna Metal. Not including when Akiko dreamed she could become Double.

Edited by Bobby

Does anybody know the rider stats of Kamen Rider Joker? Like punching power, maximum jump height, etc? I'd like to know Kamen Rider Cyclone's as well but that's not as important.