Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Sentai of 2010 "Tensou Sentai Goseijer"

With only 5 more month until the end of Shinkenger we have now got some stuff (a.k.a. rumors) for next years' Super Sentai. Here's what's known so far. As always, take these with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by dukemon22

On to the title. The rumored title for this rumor is:

"Youkai Sentai Bakeranger"

Roughly translated it means "Demon Sentai Ghostranger"

However, the Youkai here probably refers more to the word apparition, synonomous most of the time with ghost or spirt.

-The Bug/Train rumor is still the main rumor, as of now, for next year's sentai. The Ghost rumor seems to be the secondary, but there seems to be more "legitimate" facts about the bug/train than there is about the ghost rumors, as in the rumors for the bug theme follow that of past sentai rumors.

Here is a list of the possible colors/motifs for the bug/train rangers:

Red- Beetle

Black- Stag Beetle

Blue- Dragonfly

Yellow- Butterfly

Pink- Ladybug

This rumor states that the "apparition" based sentai may be focusing on giving the rangers youkai, as their mecha. As always please take everything with a grain of salt:

Red- Hot blooded w/sense of justice.

His motif/mecha is that of an Oni (Ogre)

Blue- Happy-go-lucky type of person.

His motif/mecha is that of a Kappa (Water Imp)

Black- tough guy of the group

His motif/mecha is that of a Crow/Tengu

White- cool beauty

Her motif/mecha is that of a Yuki-Onna (Snow Woman/Snow Fairy)

Pink- easily embarrased, but also has a perserveering spirit

Her motif/mecha is that of a Bakeneko/Nekomata (Ghost cat)

Edited by Toku Warrior

Definitely take this one with a grain of salt....though it sounds interestingly cool.

-A new rumor has showed up that is quite interesting, involving the new team being a group of professional Monster-Taiji (Monster Hunters.) What's very interesting is that the rumor is fairly close to the ghost one, and it's possible that that rumored either spawned from, or evolved into this, as this one seems a little bit more plausible, as far as sentai is concerned.

-The rangers hunt down monsters who infest various places of the city. The monsters they fight can be captured, allowing the rangers to use the captured monster's powers.

-The team of 5 rangers will have already captured partner monsters before the series' beginning. These monsters are based on Legendary Beasts.

-By fighting with the other monsters, the rangers are able to seal them into medals, crystals and other such items. The monsters are then referred to as "Key Items", which activate different powers and weapons.

As always, take the following with a grain of salt. More than likely, this is all something made up by a fan, but there's no reason not to post it. The most interesting part of the rumor is that this sentai is a tribute to Flashman, sharing the same colors and partially, the theme. Here goes:

Uchuu Sentai Starranger (Space Sentai Starranger):

-The 5 Members include StarRed, StarGreen, StarBlue, StarYellow an StarPink

-The rangers' helmets (possibly visors) are based after their numbers:

Red- 1, Green- 2, Blue- 3, Yellow- 4, Pink- 5

-The team's common weapon is the "StarGun", which has a Gun Mode, and a Rod Mode. It seems the rangers may have 2 Star Guns each.

-The rumored henshin device is the "StarPhone." The phone is rumored to plug into the belt during transformation.

-Personal weapons are rumored as follows:

Red- StarRed Sword

Green- StarGreen Bazooka

Blue- StarBlue Nunchaku

Yellow- StarYellow Baton

Pink- StarPink Knuckle

-The mecha for the Starrangers are rumored to regular, vehicle mecha. They are rumored as follows:

Red- OneTank, tank mecha that can fire missles. Forms the head and body of the giant robo StarKing

Green- TwoJet, a jet mecha that has a mounted bazooka. Forms the back of StarKing

Blue- ThreeLander, mecha that has mounted cannons/missles. Forms the legs and feet of StarKing

Yellow- FourDrill, a drill mecha that becomes the right arm n/hand of StarKing

Pink- FiveRoader, a missle-mounted mecha that becomes the left arm/n hand of StarKing

-StarKing is armed with the StarSword and StarShield.

thanks awfully for posting these!! :D

you did a good job!

since dekared is not here these days for about a week it is good that somebody else is good at finding this stuff.

these rumours are pretty far out, very interesating.

I think hte youkai one is more interesting to me.

judging by recent precedents, I would say the space one is more likely.

however, going by my own feeling... i think the youkai is more likely.

Thanks. Yeah, I also think a space themed SS would be interesting.

I was able to find this info by pure chance. I was going through google for info on Armor Hero and came across this forum, Otaku Hero Central, by pure accident. They have a thread about this topic so I decided to make one here for us to use.

Deka is much better at finding info and images on this stuff than I am but I was surprised that a thread for SS 2010 was never started yet this late in the year. It's usually started around the middle of June to early July. Oh well, now let's hope we can get some images.

And now we got something here. It looks nice.

1245997782896.jpg

Posted by dukemon22 at Toku Insider

Here is our first rumoed pic of the '10, bug-train sentai- The Red Ranger, apparently with a beetle motif. He's pretty cool looking, imo, sort of like they crossed TimeRed and Kabuto. The only thing that makes me suspicious in the picture is the design on the midsection is very close to Shinkenger's, but it wouldn't be the firs time they re-used designs. That, and they could easily change it by the time the show actually releases.

Edited by Toku Warrior

Guest CompleteDeka

when rumours for sentai's come out this early i always get suspicious. we never get anything about next years sentai till around november.

With only 5 more month until the end of Shinkenger

and there's actually just under 7 months of shinkenger still to go, the series isn't even halfway, lol.

all i'm gonna say is, we get the same bug\space\train theme's floated around every year. the only new one i see is the ghost one.

The next sentai to use cards? -From what seems to be the same reliable source that gave us early kiva, go-on, shinken and decade info, I just read that the next sentai will be using cards. However, "cards" will not simply be the motif.

Wow, this sounds interesting.

Edited by Toku Warrior

Red Dangaioh, please post a link or quote from the soure of that information. We can't really confirm that info until we have am original source to link it to.

it's ok toku warrior, he cited dukemon. that's his source.

we all know that dukemon get's rumours first, and we generally don't know where dukemon gets that info.

I don't know what site dukemon posts this stuff, you'd have to ask dekared.

I like the sound of the different type of 'mecha'...

that sounds interesting.

and i always love an evil sentai team. it has been a while since they had a good example of that. abarekiller was the last decent example.

edit:

here's the reference, rangerboard - http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost.php?p=3229002&postcount=1497

Here's some stuff my buddy Phil posted at Rangers United regarding the next Sentai:

GoseiPink pic and some new info;

vltv000293.jpg

New Info:

It seems those who wanted a male yellow' date=' may get their wish. Because of pink's rumored, split personality (ala Double, Vancuria), our 5 team, would actually be a 6-team, and so that's were the rumors got construed regarding 1 or 2 girls.

The existing rumor of the bird uniting with blue's unicorn still stands, only now the bird mecha has been changed to being pink's. We'll have to wait for more info, and an official pic of yellow though.[/quote']

84840840804.jpg

Dukemon22 just posted this pic at his blog;

1254141642483.jpg

It's a rumored design for one of the villains, most likely the grunt soldiers.

Dukemon22 has posted a new pic and some new info;

The pic

1254576317837.jpg

Possible Executive of the Goseiger villains. Not to push the "card motif" down anyone's throat' date=' but the design does evoke "Joker" for me.[/quote']

The info

First things first. A heap of rumor updates suggests that a 6th ranger (Black) will be the one who will have the cobra motif. Sort of makes sense' date=' seeing as how there are supposed to be a bunch of evil "rangers." A cobra makes a great make, but it makes an even better mecha for an antihero.

Okay, onto this new rumor. So, this rumor says that the rangers beasts will be called the "Tensou Beasts", and of course, their cards are the "Tensou Beast Cards." Here is the rumored laist of our core rangers' beasts:

Red- Tensou HotDragon (Dragon)

Blue- Tensou IceHorse (Horse, according to rumors, a unicorn)

Yellow- Tensou ShiningHeron (Heron, matching the rumors of a bird)

Green- Tensou GardenGiraffe (Kirin)

Pink- Tensou SuperFox (Fox/Kitsune)

The poster described Super Fox as being similar to GingaPink's Gingatto. [/quote']

thanks for posting bobby.

that looks interesting, the designs look a bit crazy.

i am glad about the rumour of evil rangers.

No problem. My friend Phil, who writes Kamen Rider & Power Rangers fanfics, posted those at Rangers United.

That first villain looks like something from Kamen Rider.

Edited by Bobby

Guest CompleteDeka

no, he means infershia. this is the toku thread bobby, not power rangers :D

i really like those designs tho, and i would love it if they were the official ones. my only concern is that it is still a tad too early for official pics, which don't usually get released until mid-november. tho sayin that, the first pic of shinkengold got released WAY too early, so maybe...

I barely watch PR anymore....even RPM. SO is the Styxoid the Mystic Force version or something else?

Yeah, ShinkenGold's image was released very early. Earlier than ever expected so maybe that kind of release leek is starting to become a trend. But you are right though. The main images really aren't released until mid-nov ot sometime early-dec.

Here's a bit more info i found at a forum during an image search.

Forum link for extra looking around. www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=2588950

Well, anyway, Tensou Sentai Goseiger (Divine Heaven Squadron Goseiger) is the title of Toei Company's thirty-fourth entry in its long-running Super Sentai Series of Japanese tokusatsu television series. It will premiere in February 2010, in a week following the finale of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

THEME SONGS:

"Tensou Sentai Goseiger" by Project.R - Opening

"??? ???" by Project.R - Ending

These are the rumores actors/actresses.

13364_184198594156_504069156_305900.jpg

Ryuuichi Amanokawa / Gosei Red - Ryousuke Miura (Tiger Orphenoch in Kamen Rider Decade)

Rikyuu Aoba / Gosei Blue - Momosuke Mizutani (Decade!Ryuki in Kamen Rider Decade)

Koto Midorikawa / Gosei Black - Tatsuya Isaka (Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach Musical)

Tsuchimaji Doma / Gosei Yellow - Rumi Hiiragi (Voice of Chihiro in Spirited Away)

Masaou Kurosaki / Gosei Pink - Shoko Nakagawa (Theme Song Performances in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Red Senshi's name: Arata

Black Senshi's name: Aguri

Blue Senshi's name: Haido

Pink Senshi's name: Eri

Yellow Senshi's name: Mone

Mecha: GoseiGreat

Series main writer is Michiko Yokote, known for writing shows like Air Master, Genshiken, Haré+Guu, Princess Tutu, Saint Seiya: Hades Chapter, xxxHolic, and Juken Sentai Gekiranger.

That's what was mostly listed at that site. As always, take it with a grain of salt.

it reminds me of gransazers.

so are we sure this is goseiger? because that doesn't seem right. i mean, i don't prnounce that as you would pronounce the katakana. I would write it as goseijer.

the pictures look incredibly harsh at first. those designs are brutal.

but they have an unavoidable charm in that brutality. which translates into a certain grace.

which now makes me feel like i'm eating candy when i look at them.

of course i don't need to tell you why it makes me think of zyu ranger.

it has been a long while since they had mouths. it will be very bizarre.

I'm looking forward to it.

Hence why I say take it all with a grain of salt until we get into the 40's of the Shinkenger episodes. That's usually when they start releasing the promos'.