Sign in to follow this  
Tales

Decade Fanfic Discussion and Updates thread

hmm Tales is going to edit chapters and post them in the plans thread.

Right now, as for Chpt 3, the issue is :Why do the cards's powers come back?

Just give me a while to settle this.You can continue to chpt 3 if you want.

Other than that, nothing else is in our way atm.

Edited by spectre555

Other Details

Fanfic Rider Summon Ambush(Diend)

Along the way,Secondary fanfic Riders are summoned by Diend to attack Tsukasa,Only 2-3 of these instances will happen.

Hmm, for this,Guys,you can tell me what fanfic Secondary rider you want Diend to Summon to ambush Decade along his journey.These ambush fights are not very long, so dont worry.

Im taking the first slot.

1.Astro Mark I(Cosmos's)

I know Neos and Hell Rider dont have secondary riders, so this should'nt not take too long to get a result.

Well you can use Dreadus from the KR Magnus series. That's Magnus's older brother....let's just say he somewhat psychotic and loves a good fight. (anyone just think of Asakura/ KR Ouhja just now? Know where near as bad as he is but close.)

I'll leave the 3rd slot alone so either Tales or Bobby can use it. Thouhg Bobby is still working on Neuron so it may just be Tales...though I'm not sure.

I'm only up for the moment but now I'm going back to bed.

hmm Tales is going to edit chapters and post them in the plans thread.

Right now, as for Chpt 3, the issue is :Why do the cards's powers come back?

Just give me a while to settle this.You can continue to chpt 3 if you want.

Other than that, nothing else is in our way atm.

I was going to go with the idea that while he travels the 9 worlds, Tsukasa learns about why the main Riders of those world really fight and what their reasons and motivations are. Then for hi to regain the FormRide/KamenRide card he would discover something new about himself and also find a new reason for fighting each time, thus grating him the power and Rider form needed for the battle.

Give tales a day or two, he's editing the stuff.

Okay, before we are ready to start the journey to chpt 3-4, here's another question.Should the Toei Riders have access to their final forms?

Im gonna post up the edited part of chpt's 3 plans.

Here's a funny read for everyone with KR Arc. It combines the joke Spectre and Tales wanted to use and a joke of mine. If anyone has seen Duce Biggalo, European Jiggalo and/or the Anima then you'lll recongize my joke.

Decade prepares to go to the next world when a huge Rider appears from beneath the sand. Decade look son in disbelief of the sheer size of the monster.

Decade: That's a big bitch.

Arc: Bastard, I'm a male!

Decade: So, you're still a bitch.

Arc: You'll pay for that insect.

Decade: Insect huh?

Arc: I'm the biggest Rider of all. There is no one greater than I!

Decade: Ah, so if you're the biggest Rider then that means you have the biggest weakspot too.

Arc: Whatever. Just die! Rrrrooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Decadriver: Final AttackRide...De-De-De-Decade!

Kicks Arc in the nuts.

Arc: aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!

Arc: My balls! My balls! You crushed my baaaaallllllllllllllllssssssssssss!!!!!

KABOOM!!!

Decade: I told ya you were a big bitch.

just before we start,sorry seriously, these are questions that really need answers.Geez, Tales is gonna take a little longer.

1.Should the denizens in each of the 9 worlds know about the fact that there are worlds other than their own?

2.Any idea how the K-touch would be discovered?Or its orgin?

I think it's better if they are unaware.

But however they are aware of Kamen Riders becos some worlds might be alternative timelines to some Kamen Riders timelines.

Example

Kero

Apparently, Kamen Rider V3 exists in Kero's world. He was the Rider that started Kero on his journey. Another thing is that the Kamen Rider show exists in Kero's world. This is becos, according to this timeline's Kero, Shotaro Ishinomori, was a young man when Shocker captured him only to be rescued by V3. This inspired him to make Kamen Rider. Kero himself is not refered as a Kamen Rider until the end of the series.

Cosmos

One of the characters, the head of the Colony security force hated Natives and Worms. And he has a broken Gatack Zector as a family heirloom. He's a descendant of Kagami Arata apparently.

However do note that despite this, they will not be aware of the existence of 9 worlds except when the Toei Rider incurs their world and begins their reign of destruction.

Yeah, it's best to leave them unaware of the other worlds until they meet Decade.

As for the K-Touch....well, after Hell Rider does his 1-2 chapters for world 9 (once we get that far) and we prepare for the next world I'll go ahead and do the Nega World Arc. During that time I'll try to incorperate 1 or 2 of our main Riders into that story except for Magnus (he'll be helping Goro during this time).

For how it will be discovered I haven't thought of it yet but I am thinking on it. As for its origin, how about this.

Daishocker, saw that the 9 other worlds had Riders with world ending powers. They knew that Decade, in his current state, would not be able to beat them at that level of power even if he copied their powers and forms. he would need a way or a special device to channel that energy so as it wouldn't destroy him in the process. Thus, the K-Touch is invented and when Decade defeats the 9 Riders in the war he copies their powers with his Decadriver. While the K-Touch could copy their ultimate forms they wouldn't be able to be used until a power reading could be read first hand by the K-Touch.

The K-Touch achieved this when Magnus revealed himself to be conscious and still in good condition for a fight. Ascending to his final form, Magnus attacks Decade. It is this attack that sends Magnus world hopping, causes Decades amnesia and gives the K-Touch its final information.

When the K-Touch is truely finished they were going to give it to Decade but, unfortunently for Daishocker, an escape attempt was made by the remaining 8 Riders at Daishockers shock camp. ONe of the 8 Riders steals the K-Touch and hides it in Nega World during his hiding (this will be the Rider that assists Decade in the Nega World chapters).

How does that sound?

I think that the only Rider in my Rider pool who was aware of other worldly Riders was Ghoul as when he first became a Rider due to the power fo the scroll, he was covered in a orb of energy. It was within the orb that he saw other Riders of other worlds and other timelines.

Shadow is an alternate universe version of Kiva while Magnus is the same of Decade and Neos is an alternate way of Kuuga and Agito.

okay, Tiga has voiced out quite an important concern.

If Decade can just become any Rider no matter what World he goes to, the idea of him replacing the missing Rider of each World is made null.

For Example, when Decade gets a Powerful rider, he could just spam that rider's powers on every opponent.

Tiga suggested that a restriction was to be put.I checked his suggestion, but it was stringent.

We all know we like freedom for decade's powers,but we should think about this.

We need a reason why Decade has to use the World 's Rider cards in each world to survive his journey.

You can request for your rider's cards to be available from the start.

Cards available almost from the start.

Kero's cards

Hell Rider's cards

Edited by spectre555

Well, maybe with the fusion of the worlds, his own power is diminishing so he needs the powers of the other Riders to give him a power boost so that he can survive. That way, the closer he gets to healing the 9 worlds, the more balanced out his own power becomes. This means as his own power returns to normal, the less he has to use another Riders' power. He would only have to use them if a situation called for a change of power strategy.

As for Riders available from the start....mine will have to be earned in their respective worlds. He will have to learn why my riders fight and discover his own reason for his fight as he progresses. When he discovers the right reasons, their powers will become available to him.

I don't know how you guys will let him get your Riders powers in their worlds as that is up to you all entirely.

I do have a question, since this is a fanfic, will we be introducing a fanmade Rider from Decades world? You know, a Rider that uses the same system as Decade and DiEnd (preferably a girl as that would be nice). Maybe his sister?

Edited by Toku Warrior

hmm just for conveinence, lets post the kaijins of our fanfic riders all here.Especially now that we have ANT.But, this time we should post the situation of the kaijin in the worlds.Like in Kero's world,the Mould are dying.

IN Kero's world, since the death of the Arch Mould, the Moulds have just been reduced to just merely an illness or something. So now they are less intelligent than when in the Kero series itself when the Arch Mould is preparing for its resurrection.

In ANT, the destruction of Enigma meant that the Prey are just less organized. But rogue Prey continue to be a threat and they are pretty fearsome opponent even when the most intelligent of them had been vanquished.

Magnus - With the threat of the Majin gone, the world is quite peaceful with the exceptional alien attack and criminal onslaught. With the Majin Emperor dead and all of their elites sealed away all of the remaining Majin are scatterd amongst the stars. This still means that Magnus, Dreadus and Stratus can't rest though. They do get the occasional Majin attack but other than that they remain on standby for when the JLU or the Teen Titans truely require their assistance. If anything, Magnus awaits the arrival of the First, the origianl Magnus and the powerful one of all.

Ghoul - The Fukazai are gone with only a handful left in existance, Ghoul being one of them. Moka has fused both of her personas and now the girls continue to actively fight for Tsukune's affection. Gin and Daisuke are given positions as royal night of the 4 Demon lords with Tsukune given the title of Royal Guardian. The Fukazai still attack a few people but they only work in secret so as not to catch the attention of Ghoul, Lyken and Blood.

Neos - With the alien infection plaguing his life gone and the bounty on his head lifted, Neos is finally offered a life of peace. With his friendship with the princess restored and all of the Hitabe dead, Neos lives a life of retirement. He still trains himself as the Hitabe Overlord vowed revenge. With the threat of only rogue aliens and the remnents of the Hitabes servents, the world doesn't fear much as they have their eternal protector.

Shadow - With the sealing of th Akushi, Shadow can now live a life of peace and tranqulity. No longer on the run from the Demon hunter, he mends his family ties with his family and is engaged to Cerica. With only a few demons and the occasional Death Roach that breaches the seal running amuck, Shadow and the others spend their days training and enjoying life.

Hey Toku Warrior can I ask a favour

If say the Guyver crossover is accepted, can you add something to Neo's plans since he's fighting Agito.

Like the scene where the Paradoxa Undead is revealed in the last episode of Ryuki arc, in our case, after Agito is defeated. Then the wearer of Agito stands up just like the Paradoxa Undead's human form and then reveals a medallion on his head.

Decade: What the heck?

Narutaki: He he he.... Decade... There is more to Agito than meets the eye....

If we do do a crossover then I can try and work it in. I may use a Proto-Zoalord instead of a Guyver seeing as there are only

4 Guyvers

total in the Guyver series. Guyver 1 who is a good guy,

Guyver 2 who is dead (killed by G1)

, Guyver 3 who is an anti-hero and may end up becoming a bad guy,

and then finally Guyver 4 (better known as Guyver 2 Female). She's known as that as the bio-booster tissue was cloned from the few samples of G2's tissue and she uses an artificial control metal.

For those things in spoiler tags, since Spectre is currently reading the manga I don't want to ruin it for him or for you in case you begin to read it yourself.

A proto-zoalord has physical strength near that of a Guyver but they can only live for so long. I think it'd be better to use one of them.

Ok... I was just playing on the Agito Pun.... Kamen Rider Agito= Guyver III

A good pun. I was thinking that if Decade went to the Guyver world that Agito would try to take advantage of him. Though, something for that world has me thinking.

In the Shinkenger world arc, Tsukasa gets a blank AttackRider card which turns out to be ShinkenRed's Rekka Daizantou.

So what kind of card would we need to make for the Guyver world arc? It can't be the gigantic unit but maybe a unit remover could be doable...maybe. Can you guys think of anything?

And maybe the "real" Agito-- Shouchi, might come to help and also reveal the fact that the Riders Decade facing were evil clones of Daishocker who also had dealing with Chronos.

Another thing is that becos, the evil clones got the original Rider's powers. So the originals were left defenceless so they world hopping as well. In this case, Agito's seed is stolen by Zeus so he can't henshin. Then it turns out the agito seed is hidden in that head medalion which is also his weakness.

as for the weapon, I will of think something

Edited by Tales

Dude, no offense, but if you're going to use Agito/G3 as the one using KR Agito's power than you can write the crossover. I don't plan on writing any crossovers of Guyver and Kamen Rider where a Guyver takes control of a Rider's power. A Zoanoid, Hyper, Lost Number, Guyver Killer, Proto-Zoalord or Zoalord is a better choices as there are more of them and they can be replicated. A Guyver is hard to replicate and Chronos only knows so much about the control metal

(which is why Barcus didn't want to give Archenfel the Clone unit that Guyver 2 Female is using).

Makishima may be an asshole and a character that can portray a villain but he's still an anti-hero. Better to use an actual villain for the poser.

okay I got it sorry becos I wasn't aware of the existence of other guyver like beings until Spectre tell me about Zoalord and more. Maybe we can scrap the Agito idea. But just to tell you, we might not do this crossover. But we will put a pin on it. first we have to deal with our 9 worlds.

For evil Kiva, we can put clues that the current evil Riders are just clones of the original. In this case, we have to put a small clue like say after Decade saves Shadow's world, Kivat the 3rd flies pass the moon and looks at Decade.

He won't be following Decade though. Most likely he would be trying to find clues to where Wataru is and Goro might take him in.

Other "items" include; Agito's Lord of Light, Dragredder, AutoVajin, Blade's Beetle Undead, Hibiki's Oni, Kabuto Zector. For Kuuga, it the Kuuga belt which Goro will take it from the battle after Decade defeats him.