Sign in to follow this  
Tales

Decade Fanfic Discussion and Updates thread

Okay, this is the new thread we going to use for the discussion and updates of the Decade Fanfic

Here's the cast.

Characters

Hikari Studio

The Hikari Studio is the photography studio that the Hikari family owns and where Tsukasa Kadoya develops his photographs. The various murals located in the studio allow it to transport its occupants to a mutltitude of parallel worlds. Its interior and exterior automatically transform to blend into the surroundings when moving across dimensions.

Tsukasa Kadoya

Tsukasa Kadoya an arrogant, young man without any memory of his past. As a photographer, his photos never come out right, which is later revealed to be a sign of his world being slowly destroyed by the convergence of the other Kamen Riders' worlds. To save his world, he transforms into Kamen Rider Decade.

Natsumi Hikari

Natsumi Hikari is a young woman who works at the photo studio under her grandfather, nicknamed by Tsukasa as "Natsumikan" .At the start, Natsumi begins to have nightmares of Decade prior to ep 1. Fully aware of world's endangerment, Natsumi decides to accompany Tsukasa on his journey to prevent her dream from coming true.She occasionally keeps Tsukasa in line with the Hikari Family Secret Laughing Pressure Point.

Eijiro Hikari

Eijiro Hikari is the owner of the Hikari Studio and Natsumi's grandfather. When he discovers that his photo studio is the means of accessing the many other Kamen Riders' worlds by accident, he is not surprised but amused at the fact and is glad to assist Tsukasa in his mission. Whenever they arrive to a different world, he cooks a different meal each time.

However, under that seemingly senile and unaware face, lies something else................

Other characters:

Daiki Kaito/Kamen Rider Diend: A member of the Organization, and user of the Rider System Diend, Daiki was Tsukasa's friend and ally before he lost his memory. Now Daiki acts as an overseer of the Chaos of the 9 Worlds, making sure things go as planned. With his own set of cards, he has summoned Toei Riders to each World to ally with the villains of that World. Once he encounters Tsukasa, he tries to make him remember who he is and return to his side. Has a fondness for certain unique items and hoards them as his own personal "treasures". Rides the motorcyle Diender.

Narutaki: Another Organization member, and the supreme overseer of the Chaos. From the sidelines he watches Decade battle the villains of each World and keeps an eye on the young Daiki, eventually battling Tsukasa himself. He and Eijiro share a common past, which is eventually revealed to all.

Goro/???: A mysterious man who seemingly works for no one, he appears informs Tsukasa that the Chaos of the Worlds must be stopped if disaster is to be prevented on this World.

Edited by Tales

The Current Storyline we decided on as of this post.

This fic is now more or less a Decade series except with the toei rider world replaced with fanfic rider worlds with a few changes.

With the discovery of the existence of multiple universes/Worlds, Daishocker seeks to control the multiverse. To do so they must disrupt the space-time continuum and connect the Worlds into one.

By secretly jumping between Worlds (in a way similar to the portraits in Hikari Studio), agents of the Daishocker have discovered the existence of 9 Kamen Riders that protect their respective Worlds against a particular enemy. With this knowledge, Daishocker creates their own Rider System: Data Card Dass (DCD, or 'Decade'). A System that can harness the powers of the 9.

Tsukasa Kadoya, a member of the Organization, is appointed the user of Decade and is sent to eliminate the 9 Riders and acquire their powers. Tsukasa faces off against the 9 in a battle that takes place "outside" of space-time and roundly defeats them all. Their powers and abilities are copied onto Ride Cards that Tsukasa possesses.

But during the battle, a great catastrophe occurs to Tsukasa and he Tsukasa loses his memory. He is found in his own World and brought into the home of Natsumi Hikari and her grandfather Eijiro, and takes a job as a photographer.

But the damage has already been done. The "fusion" of Worlds committed by Daishocker has spread chaos throughout the Worlds. Old villains and heroes long gone/dead are suddenly revived.

And with the Riders of those Worlds gone, there is no one to stave off the assault of each Worlds' enemies. Soon,Chaos begun to happen.

Natsumi's World-Chaos ensured as Worldshifts begun devouring things and people all over.Kaijins from the 9 worlds were unleashed there.

Goro, a mysterious man, informs Tsukasa that the Chaos of the Worlds must be stopped if disaster is to be prevented on this World.

Armed with the Decadriver,RideBooker filled with Cards, and the motorcycle Decader, items which he does not know how or when he appropriated, Tsukasa takes it upon himself to travel to each World and assume the role of each missing Rider, to save all 10 Worlds.

Along the way Tsukasa learns about the missing Riders of each World, teaching himself how to fight as a Rider, his own past and ultimately, his destiny.

This journey, however, is fraught with danger.Now with the strange dissapearance of the riders in each of 9 worlds,no one was there to stop the villains of each world.To atone for what he did,Tsukasa must defeat the villains that were going loose in each world.

Along the journey,Tsukasa must learn about the riders in order to be able use their powers to defeat the villains that now were running wild and wrecking the worlds.

Decade must unlock the powers of the 9 Fanfic Riders,whose powers were copied into his cards, but had faded away due to the catastrophe that happened to him.

Decade's Cards:

Kamen Ride: lets Tsukasa become our fic Riders or Decade.

Attack Ride: summons arsenals of each Rider or lets Tsukasa use one of their abilities. Also allows Decader to turn into other Riders' bikes.

Form Ride: lets Tsukasa change between forms of a particular Rider.

World Ride: lets Tsukasa World Travel using Machine Decader.However, he does not ahve to use this since the Hikari Studio is seemingly able to travel to the worlds using murals.

Final Attack Ride: lets Tsukasa perform each Rider's finisher.

Edited by Tales

Other Details

Worldshift Bosses

Theses are usually Toei Riders summoned by Daishocker to attack Decade on a regular basis.Sometimes Narutaki will appear along side the Worldshift Boss to taunt Decade.

Shadow's Worldshift Boss- Kamen Rider Arc

Worldshift Boss- Kamen Rider ?

Do Not worry, about decade having to fight Worldshift Bosses, often.We will break this chore in one way or another eventually at some point in the story.

Fanfic Rider Summon Ambush(Diend)

Along the way,Secondary fanfic Riders are summoned by Diend to attack Tsukasa,Only 2-3 of these instances will happen.

Side Chapters/stories

These show what is happening in background in the Decade Fanfic.Ask Toku Warrior for details.

Edited by Tales

here's the Official World Visit List

1.Shadow VS. Kiva

2.Neos VS. Agito

3.Ghoul VS. Faiz

4.Kero VS. Kuuga

5.Medulla VS Den-O

6.Cosmos VS. Kabuto

7.(To be Replaced) VS. Blade

8.Magnus VS.Ryuki

9.Hell Rider VS Hibiki

the order still can be changed,though.

1.Shadow VS. Kiva

2.Neos VS. Agito

3.(To be Replaced) VS. Blade

4.Kero VS. Kuuga

5.Ghoul VS. Faiz

6.Medulla VS Den-O

7.Cosmos VS. Kabuto

8.Magnus VS.Ryuki

9.Hell Rider VS Hibiki

dcd361.jpg

Hey I think I must be clairvoyant or something. I predicted that without Hikari studio we need another method to World Raido....

hmm, ive discovered two problems.

1.The Mural in the Decade Series are Preloaded,that means the order of worlds to visit in the Hikari Studio is somehow is set in stone for some strange reason.We might want to change that.

2.Decade's Complete Form has a problem.

Design flaw sort of problem.

Ive's theorised that since Decade's complete form's summons follow his every move, what if he gets in a bad situation?

Okay, ive decided to accept Tales's Replacement for Genbu.On second thought, lets leave the murals as it is.

1.Shadow VS. Kiva

2.Neos VS. Agito

3.A.N.T VS. Blade

4.Ghoul VS. Faiz

5.Kero VS. Kuuga

6.Cosmos VS. Kabuto

7.Medulla VS Den-O

8.Magnus VS.Ryuki

9.Hell Rider VS Hibiki

Edited by spectre555

Ok, nearly done with all fo the re-working on CH.2. Unfortunately, I won't be home at all tomorrow so It won't be up or finished by the evening (last minutes family travels plans came up...my Uncle is in town for the day) so it'll be up either Wednesday or Thursday.

At least it's just about done. Once CH.2 is done I can work on the first chapter for KR Neos and maybe a second chapter to KR Magnus.

I'll be away for utill friday,so dont worry.

Dont forget to ask Tales about the Prey, and what they look like.

Other then that, any other issues can wait.

if you have time post the plans for chp 4 or plans for the side chapters

Edited by spectre555

I won't do plans for Ch.4 until CH.3 is half-way done.

As for side chapter plans, the first one is set for being written after Natsumi is revived. Once that happens I can start the plans. If anything I may do a mini-chapter that goes over how Goro spends his day in his little place, trying to keep the world safe and also go over all his other daily rutines.

Well, I'll be leaving in 1 hour so see ya'll later.

hey guys sorry, i was watching decade and i realised that i forgot Narutaki.So, this iam going to have to change some parts of the other details post. Guess the world shift bosses/barriers things wasn't going to work out. I have edited an earlier post regarding world shifts.

Edited by Tales

I see.Any way,now looking at the concept, i think we are ready to go ahead.That's all the changes we needed to make.So Toku Warrior, could you insert a scene in chp4 where Narutaki appears infront of Tsukasa and summons Arc to attack Tsukasa.Other than that, we could have something other than a Toei Rider as a WorldShift boss seeing Kero is facing Kuuga.

So,anyway its more or less up to you guys to see what you want to have Narutaki summoning to attack Tsukasa when he's in your worlds.

Updated World Shift Boss list

Neos Worldshift Boss-Kamen Rider G4

A.N.T Worldshift Boss-Missing Ace Riders

Ghoul Worldshift Boss-

Kero Worldshift Boss-None

Cosmos Worldshift Boss-

Medulla Worldshift Boss-

Magnus Worldshift Boss-

Hell Rider Worldshift Boss-

Edited by spectre555

Oh yes while I recover from a bad bout of seasonal flu. I just need to point out the flaws of Decade: Complete Form.

1. Slow activation or time it takes to henshin

Based on the profiles of our Riders and their unique monsters, I think many of us can already tell that our Kaijins are a lot more dangerous, faster and very straight to the point; They want to kill their prey. Most notable of such Kaijins are Necrophites, Moulds and perhaps the Prey or some of Toku Warrior's Rider Kaijin. They are definitely not going to sit down, shake a leg and let you complete your henshin. Necrophites for example will not be dazzled by how Decade stands there in the henshin sequence or let you complete pressing all the button on the K-Touch, they will just attack you without hesitation. Moulds might get dazzled for 0.5-1 secs due their light sensitivity but they will be using that same time frame to assess the weak spots and then attack. Up against such fast responsive Kajin, Decade might get defeated before he can press the K-Touch. You guys have to think how your kaijins will react when Decade starts pressing the K-Touch.

Link from TV Tropes

Sailor_transform.jpg

2. Doppelganger follows the same body action as original

This can be a problem especially Decade has to revisit some worlds and as far as we know there will be a lot of tight and dangerous situations where a Rider that follows every action you do is going to be disadvantageous. Like say, if Decade Complete form is grabbed by Necrophite Tentacle abominations, he's as good as doomed as his "rider" will be at the same situation and also mimicking his struggle actions. So I think we need to change this that the Rider will be like Diend's Rider Summons which are autonomous and able to follow Decade's commands.

Edited by Tales

If I recall, Decade won't obtain Complete Form until he has visited all 9 of our Riders' worlds. If you want, you can give him partial access to Magnus's special Lykrocian ability (Light Hawk Barrier). He can use that barrier for a few seconds to give himself some time to use the K-Touch.

I do agree with the doppleganger thing. What we could do is that the dopple ganger does imitate Decade only until Decade is being attacked up close. When a Kaijin or any other enemy gets ahold of Decade the doppleganger can take on a mind of its own and move to protect Decade.

now, here's the list of Kaijin names so that whenever we get to certain worlds, a person won't be confused on what Kaijin belongs to which Rider world.

Prey (A.N.T.)

Mould (Kero)

Psychocian (Medulla)

Ghost (Hell Rider)

Necrophite (Cosmos)

Hitabe (Neos)

Fukazai (Ghoul)

Majin (Magnus)

Akushi (Shadow)

yeah thanks

So Decade Complete Form needs to have its Rider Doppelganger to act autonomously so as to adapt to our very dangerous Kaijins who might not be interested in how cool you look when Decade henshins but rather more interested in killing or eating him alive.

same difference. I just spelled it wrong.

Oh, I was reading what I had for my own Decade fanfic and compared a few things with this one and it seems that some things are similar. Both stories had Decade use a card to summon their bikes and both have to destroy some type of generator to be able to gain access to the next world.

Err I think I am scraping the generator idea. It's not quite a good idea.

Other Details

Worldshift Bosses

Theses are usually Toei Riders summoned by Daishocker to attack Decade on a regular basis.Sometimes Narutaki will appear along side the Worldshift Boss to taunt Decade.

Do Not worry, about decade having to fight Worldshift Bosses, often.We will break this chore in one way or another eventually at some point in the story.

Fanfic Rider Summon Ambush(Diend)

Along the way,Secondary fanfic Riders are summoned by Diend to attack Tsukasa,Only 2-3 of these instances will happen.

Side Chapters/stories

These show what is happening in background in the Decade Fanfic.Ask Toku Warrior for details.

well, i talked it out with tales and agreed the generator machine idea is now replaced with Daishocker summoning the WorldShift Bosses to attack Decade.

Cant believe i left no room for Narutaki to meet Decade.

Any way, everyone please pm me all your fanfic secondary riders.