Sign in to follow this  
LordSpleach

Spleach's random speeches

Ok. Random thing happened. I was just about to had my laptop to my roommate so she could look up something work-related. I forgot I saved a tab on my Firefox aka this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblGnRL_9A4

So the first thing my friends hear is

MAXIMUM RIDER POWER!

And of course I'm the only Kamen Rider fan, so my friends just go WTF.

Edited by LordSpleach

lordspleach, I am going to think you are bobby if you have that avatar.

I already think i mistook you for bobby in a different thread.

ha ha, that sounds funny but what do you mean?

the picture is unclear, i guessing you are clean shaven?

No, that picture was taken a few hours ago. The cat was licking my beard like she licks her fur, and she was purring too.

oh, i see it now!

i thought the black part was a shadow. it's your shirt.

and the cat is clear to me now. that is so cute ^_^

Finally finished Kamen Rider W. Took me a while to find the last two episodes. Fantastic ending to a series. Can't wait to watch Double's last two movies.

Edited by LordSpleach

Is Kamen Rider really that great of a show? I've never really was too interested in it, to look it up. Perhaps, I will...

IMPORTANT: I won't be on the site for a little while cause my laptop got stolen last Thursday. So, until I get it back or I get a new one. I won't be on for a while.

Don't have a new laptop yet, but anyway, my friend made a new alcoholic drink that I got to dub the "Megasmasher". Will post the recipe when I get the chance.

Oh yeah, here's the recipe for a

Danny's Mega Smasher

1/2 oz Bacardi's 151

1 oz Coconut Rum

1 oz Blue Curaco

1 oz Melon Liqueur

1 oz Dekuyper's Grape Pucker

A splash of Sweet & Sour mix

A splash of Sprite soda

Just watched the first two episodes of Kamen Rider Blade. Like how it throws you into a couple of mysteries, and I like how camera is different....almost fan-made.

I'm about half way through Blade and I must say I like the series is progressing and I really like they are previewing Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace with the short segments.

Just finished Blade, and all in all it's a good series. Like the character development and the ending. Liked Missing Ace as an alternate ending but didn't like the arbitrary alternate ultimate power. Still it's better then Paradise Lost. Though I wish they had both Jokers in the series to have conflicting interests, goals, and outcomes depending on which Joker who won. Now I'm deciding on whether I should watch Kiva(though I heard Wataru sucks as the main rider), Den-O(know it's the comedy series that won't end including a appearance in the 40th anniversary film), and OOO since costume has grown me, and I like that fact that he has 216 possible forms now since there is supposedly a 6th purple core medal set based on dinosaurs.

Nom noming mummies, surreal happy birthday intro, homeless hero, collecting medals, and henshining bikes, I think I'm gonna like OOO.

Wandered around the mall for a little bit today. Ended up donating two units of blood and getting free movie tickets. Sweet.

congrats dude :)

i wish we could do that in the UK.

donate for incentives.

here, you are asked to donate blood but they won't give you a damn thing for it.

it's part of my damn body. :mad: