Sign in to follow this  
Snaku

Kamen Rider W - future info

Terui Ryu definitely looks like one of the most badass Rider we truly had in a while since Kickhopper. Sou was it?

Something that was mentioned at HJU. Doesn't Ryuu remind anyone of that guy from Akira?

Also, seems that they're releasing some new stuff in May/June which are future upgrades for both Riders.

Kamen Rider Accel Trial Form and Kamen Rider W Cyclone-Joker Xtreme Form.

post-6-126576514948_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515117_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515266_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515401_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515539_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515688_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515794_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515885_thumb.jpg

post-6-126576515993_thumb.jpg

to be fair, W is getting good.

it started off quite weak compared to previous series'.

now it is really getting interesting.

I look forward to seeing new episodes.

are tvn slow? or am i just imagining it?

Not really. They just release their subbed Eps about a day before, on the same day or the day after the new Eps comes out. So if Eps.22 comes out this Sunday (Saturday to us) then they'll release Eps.21 somewhere with a 12-24 hour period around that.

I know that they got a lot on their plate with KR W, Shinkenger, the upcoming Goseiger and Rescue Fire but other than that I don't see anything else. A weeks' time is a good wait. Except when Toei pulls the ol' stop airing for one week to air a sports event.

Spoiler Alert!

Starting next week, Eps.36 will be the debut of Kamen Rider Accel: Trial Form. It is also the beginning of the take over of Weather and Taboo fighting Terror, and Taboo going after Wakana. This episode will sure be interesting.

I want to see Wakana live long enough to realize that Philip is her baby brother.

I just found an interesting picture that may give us a little insight of whats to come , i you don't want to see just dont open the spoiler tag. although im not sure if its real or not.

30469_401069583982_115263718982_436.jpg

please give me your thoughts on the subject

Edited by odin

yeah, that's where i saw the pictures :) looks like we may get a crossover with Double and OOO , hope its cool.

Edited by odin

Like with Decade & Double. I think they'll continue this. Having the current Rider's successor debut in their movie.

Well, that color scheme is hard to get used to but it may just be the picture quality. And it seems that he's helping Double fight the Luna Dopant.

Also, I got the same pics as Bobby does posted in the Kamen Rider O's thread.

And, yes Odin, that does seeming look photoshoped. Can easily be done if you know how to tweak the image texture just right.

Edited by Toku Warrior