Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry capstan

Yui Ichikawa

622 posts in this topic

All sentient creatures worship Yuinyan. There is a knowing and an understanding that goes beyond words, beyond images, beyond reason. Our companions on the journey of life embrace the Way of Nature, the primordial force of necessity by which all things must finally be judged.

070608-YI-31.jpg

cat7.jpg

070608-YI-36.jpg

Z particles die, while Yuinyan lives. Scientists toy with probabilities but the future has already been determined.

8ce6866f.jpg

1ca6c72b.jpg

00951.jpg

Without Yuinyan we are no more than robots, designed to slavishly obey our programming, to breed and die. Each of us would become just one more forgotten brick in the wall, another temporary vehicle cast aside as DNA continues its journey to nowhere.

8ba88ff14043a84b.jpg

d50def5c.jpg

4048069d.jpg

scientists search for the Higgs boson to explain the origin of mass, but the origin of thought is beyond their reach

mini-head2.jpg

Yui_Ichikawa-0153.jpg

yi2615.jpg

Those who would deny Yuinyan are restricted by limited intellect, and no disrespect should be directed towards these unfortunate casualties of the evolutionary process. They may console themselves with the knowledge that they are in no way to blame for their deficiency, and that on their demise, their atoms will be returned to the fabric of the universe for recycling.

yi2305.jpg

yi2750.jpg

ichi5pho02.jpg

To follow Yuinyan is not a religion. Followers are evolved beings who have no need of primitive superstition.

7g.jpg

yi1790.jpg

yi1766.jpg

I enjoyed watching those Sets of Pics. n__n

am i really the only one who finds the messages in each post a little... creepy?

Dude... yes, Yes you are. :P

I don't find it creepy. unusual maybe.

some of them seem a little outrageous at first but i think i see where harry capstan is coming from.

with Yuinyan's help we will free ourselves from our unclean bodies and merge with the consciousness outside the universe

8ba9.jpg

ichikawa025.jpg

1121905961.jpg

the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement calls for zero human population to save the planet, but fails to acknowledge the reason for evolution

vhemt1.jpg

20070208113547099.jpg

27a.jpg

she appears in the form of time and space, her essence is of pure consciousness and light

070309-YI-140.jpg

yi1975.jpg

photoforum174987071.jpg