Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

Sorry. I know how hard trying to write a chapter with a deadline can be.

You want to hear something funny? I posted in my profile over at FF.NET that all my fanfics would be on complete haietus until we got past world 1 of the collab, meaning i don't want devoted readers constantly pestering me about when my next chapter will be out for one of my stories and yet they still ask sometimes.

My Ben 10 Forever fanfic is my most read fanfic to date. Even more than Inuyasha + Vampire. Even if they constantly ask when i told them not to it just makes me feel good that people love my story.

What I want to get at with this is that if you got a great idea then take your time and don't over rush it or else you'll lose motivation for it. You already have people eager to read it and a lot of nice ideas to help push it along. So hopefully that will account for some small thing in helping you find a way in writing Kamen Rider Medulla.

On February 6th, my friend Sarah, aka MediGirl at PUAO, is having a party to celebrate 10 years since her brain surgery and being seizure free. My second-in-command is coming down that weekend for that & for a Yu-Gi-Oh Booster Preview that weekend. I want to give it to her as a gift since last year I showed her the picture of Medulla you drew. Hence why I want to finish it. It's a gift.

Edited by Bobby

Mike, how would you describe the yellow parts of the armor??? I'm describing the armor taking form and I don't know how to describe them. Especially the yellow parts on the helmet.

Hmm....good question. Send me the transformation sequence description or post it and here and I'll work it out for ya.

That, or just ell me what part formed first or is gonna form next after the golden parts. I would just need to know how the armor is forming as a whole. Energy sphere (KRDK), energy mass cloud (Kuuga), Bright evo light (Agito), that kinda thing.

If I just have the type of formation the armor uses and the part either before or after the golden armor forming then I can easily do it from there.

Edited by Toku Warrior

I just don't know how to describe them. And I need to finish this story. The description is not complete.

Well, for the forearms and lower legs, you could say maybe something like.....

The golden armor plating covering his forearm gauntlets and lower leg armor resembling a brainy looking protrusion scultped into the golden plates. His chest plate and sholders developing a golden texture where his silver armor first appeared. Lastly, a stange golden head ornament forms on the top part of his eye pieces, resembling a semi-rounded crown.

This is what I have. You can see the incomplete parts: The sides of the buckle slide together to link up and more purple electricity starts surging from the belt as Brian closes his eyes. The electricity spreads all over Brian’s body and it starts to take shape. The electricity on Brian’s feet, legs, hands, arms, shoulders & torso changes into purple armor complete with red, silver & blue dots grouped together, and two big green things on the sides of Brian’s thighs. The electricity that’s surrounding his head changes into a helmet with a pair of antennae, big, red eyes, yellow

Ok, here's this. I edited the whole transformation process for ya.

Without realizing it, Brian's hands slid over the two sides of the buckle of his new belt. The slightest touch causing them to close. Now connected, the buckle began flooding Brians body with a new power he had never felt before.

"Huh?" Brain said aloud as he looked his body over while the buckle began releasing a type of purple energy wave over his body. "What's going on?"

The energy then expanded and then contracted around his body, now forming a full black body suit. The buckle then sent another enery pulse which then again contracted onto his body forming a silver armor on his chest, arms, legs, hands, feet and shoulders. Looking at the new armor, Brian began to feel his mind growing stronger mentally and physically as all of his five senses began to strengthen.

A third energy pulse was sent out then contracted on him, this time changing all of the silver armor on his body to a vibrant violet color. A helmet formed over his head with two eye pieces over his eyes. One final pulse erupted outwards, only this time it did not contract. The pulse sent the Psychosian staggering backwards as Brians' body glowed with a bright violet light. A few seconds later the light dimmed, allowing the Psychosian to get a good look at Brian now. What it saw made it remember a terrible power that its kind faced once before.

Brain's body was now completely different. The black body suit now had a violet covering on the sides. His thighs had silver leg guards with green orbs embedded on them. His upper arms where covered in a violet armor plating as were his knees. His shoulder armor and the front of his chest late jutted out slightly. The top half of the shoulder armor remained a violet color as the front and back sides gained a silver armor edge that had a point on the end, jutting upwards ever so slightly. Two golden bars were set within the silver edging, each ending with a point on the end jutting both up and down.

His chest plate remained violet on top but the front, where it had turned silver, gained a mixed pattern that looked like a gold and silver four-point star with slightly lowered arms. His ankels gained silver ankel guards with a small green gem in each center. His violet forearm guantlets and lower leg armor gained a gold platting which seemed to have a brainy protrusion design.

His helmet was the most elaborately designed piece of all. His eye pieces were a crimson red color with which seemed to be framed by a rounded frontal crown ornament. Two grasshopper-like antenne jutted out from between the center of his helmet which was also a silver color. The silver center connected with a silver mouth plate that looked slightly like a bugs' mandible. Mostly black in color, the only major difference was the top part of his helmet which looked like a metal brain colored violet.

A small green gem in the center of his helmet, along with his eye pieces, flashed to signal the finalizing of his transformation. As his transformation ended, many tri-circular patterns appeared on his body with a color scheme of red, blue and silver.

Brian let out a small exhale as he looked around, noticing his vision was much more accute than before. Noticing a window to his left, what he saw nearly caused him to double back in shock. He looked his new body over, patting himself down with black armored hands. "M-my...body. W-what's.....what's happened to me?!" The transformation leaving him slightly shocked. The Psychosian looked at the new form whcih Brain had gained and snarled in a low tone.

How's that? It's kinda long but it gives a full description for ya. Let me know if it's usable. You can also just take what ya need from it and adapt it to fit your writing style.

Edited by Toku Warrior

This is the whole scene:

The Wolf Psychosian approaches Brian while growling. It swipes at Brian with its right claw. Brian ducks and rolls on the ground. He gets to his feet and grabs a wrench sitting next to him on the a table. The Wolf Psychosian swipes at Brian with its left claw. Brian uses the wrench to stop it and kicks the Wolf Psychosian in the torso with his right foot. The Wolf Psychosian stumbles back. The Wolf Psychosian gets angrier and unleashes a loud howl. The howl creates a Soundwave that sends Brian flying outside. He hits the ground and rolls several feet. He stops when he gets to his motorcycle and sits up against it. He puts his hands to his ears and rubs them with his index fingers bent at the middle joint.

BRIAN

(V/O)

Whatever this thing is, it’s tough. But I won’t back down. This thing was obviously inside Sheldon’s head causing his headache. Now that it’s out, I got to stop it from hurting him or anyone else.

Brian hears some electricity sparking and looks to his left to see where it’s coming from. He sees sparks shooting out of a wall socket that are the exact same color as the purple flash of light he saw earlier. The sparks increase until there’s a bright flash of purple light that blinds Brian, Sheldon, who is hiding behind the minivan & still in pain, and the Wolf Psychosian. They all cover their eyes until the light dies down. The wall socket unleashes a huge spark of purple electricity that flies at Brian. The electricity wraps around his waist and turns into the belt. The belt no longer looks ancient. But rather high tech with four dots colored (clockwise) blue, silver, purple & red with two green button-like things on either side.

BRIAN

(V/O)

How did this get here?

The Wolf Psychosian turns to see the belt around Brian’s waist and points a clawed finger at him as he growls.

WOLF PSYCHOSIAN

Kamen Rider!

Looking confused, Brian stands up before putting his hands on both sides of the buckle. He notices that the sides can move and pushes them together.

BRIAN

Kamen Rider?

The sides of the buckle slide together to link up and more purple electricity starts surging from the belt as Brian closes his eyes. The electricity spreads all over Brian’s body and it starts to take shape. The electricity on Brian’s feet, legs, hands, arms, shoulders & torso changes into purple armor complete with red, silver & blue dots grouped together, and two big green things on the sides of Brian’s thighs. The electricity that’s surrounding his head changes into a helmet with a pair of antennae, big, red eyes, yellow

There are no contracts!!! And I'm writing this like a script.

Edited by Bobby

Okay........................

1) I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT CONTRACTS! I based it off the previous info.

2) I did state that you could take what I wrote and use what you thought could be used.

3) I did not know how you were going to write this as a script. But, being a fellow fanfic wirtter, I'm sure you can adapt what I wrote into your own device and use what you feel would be good.

If anything, my writing is just an example to help portray the armor description.

I just need to figure out how to describe the yellow parts. Then I can finish the episode before Thursday.

I'm also gonna send a printed copy to Angie & Nicole of SpiderX's Hero Haven too. Just need a good series logo to be the official cover.

I read a printed copy of the first episode before work and I saw some corrections have to be made before I can post & e-mail it.

And I'll be working on my next Power Rangers Jungle Fury story before I begin Episode Two.

Am having major writer's block on how to word the start of the second episode. It's gonna be a "Last Time On..." kind of thing.

I just remembered that I still don't know what the Psy-Cycle will look like. And the second episode introduces it.