Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

"Wild Hogs" was a great movie about bikers and I figured I could pay tribute to that.

I figured out the Lifeguard's name: Mitch Hasselhoff. It's a combination of David Hasselhoff's name & the character he played on Baywatch. What do you think???

The Radio Personality will be named Rush Stern after Rush Limbaugh & Howard Stern.

And I don't know if I mentioned this, but a while ago, I was thinking about Medulla's four forms and I realized something. Each of them represent the four life giving elements: Earth, Fire, Wind & Water.

Kamen Rider Neuron's real name is...Spencer Hotchner!!!!! Named him after two characters from the show "Criminal Minds".

How's this for info for Medulla, his best friends & his girlfriend???

Name: Kamen Rider Medulla

Motif: Grasshopper/Brain

Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian Descent

Appearance: Brian has neck length brown hair and brown eyes. A light complexion. Wears a t-shirt & jeans and sometimes his motorcycle jacket.

Arsenal: Psy-Belt, Brain Cycle

Other Forms/Motifs: Tectum Form/Eagle/Sniper/Crossbow, Ganglia Form/Horse/Speed/Sword, Adrenaline Form/Whale/Powerhouse/Hammer, Cerebellum Form/Grasshopper, Whale, Eagle & Horse/Composition, Cortex Form/Final/Most Powerful

Finishers: Psy-Kick, Psy-Arrow Blast, Psy-Slash, Psy-Smash, Cerebral Kick/Blast/Slash/Smash & Unknown At The Moment

Bio: Brian Taylor grew up an only child. He was raised by his Aunt Bridget, his dad’s sister, because his parents were always working and never really there for him or attended any school & sporting events Brian was part of. Including his high school graduation. This caused Brian to not fully exert himself fully in most things. Only his best friends Sheldon, Stella, Casey, Ashley, and his girlfriend Valerie understood his reasons. By becoming Medulla, Brian must learn to master his new abilities and mentally exert himself fully while fighting the Psychosians & protecting humanity.

Name: Sheldon Hanks

Ethnicity: African-American

Appearance: Sheldon has short hair & green eyes. Wears either greasy overalls or a t-shirt & jeans.

Info: Sheldon has been Brian’s best friend since the second grade and the closest thing either of them have to a brother. He is the oldest of four kids and looks over his three younger sisters. Sheldon works as a mechanic and personally maintains Brian’s motorcycle. Sheldon is the first to learn that Brian is Medulla after he becomes the host of the Wolf Psychosian, which gets out of his head & attacks, and sees Brian transform before losing consciousness.

Name: Stella Jansen

Ethnicity: Caucasian, Greek Descent

Appearance: Stella has long, frizzy hair that she open keeps in a pony tail, hazel eyes and a light complexion. Wears jeans and a leather jacket over her shirts.

Info: Stella grew up in a traditional Greek family that instilled things upon her such as the bonds of friendship & family. She became friends with Brian when she tutored him in History while they were in junior high. Stella has always been fascinated by the individual histories of all countries and dreamed of finding something truly extraordinary. She does so when she finds the Psy-Belt. She becomes the official researcher on Brian’s powers, the Psychosians & the original Kamen Rider Medulla after she sees Brian power down when he defeats the Wolf Psychosian.

Name: Casey Messer

Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian Descent

Appearance: Casey has short, black hair & blue eyes. He has a light complexion and a small goatee on his chin. Wears a jersey over a t-shirt & jeans.

Info: Casey is a thrill-seeking prankster & skateboarder who idolizes guys like Bam Margera & Johnny Knoxville. He’s known for doing stuff that get him in trouble with the law like setting off fireworks around midnight or crashing shopping carts. Casey met Brian at the local skate park when Brian got his wallet stolen by a punk and Casey used his skateboard to tackle the guy & get Brian’s wallet back. Casey secretly has feelings for Ashley.

Name: Ashley Monroe

Ethnicity: Caucasian, French Descent

Appearance: Ashley has shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. A light complexion with a bit of a farmer’s tan. Wears a flowery shirt with jeans.

Info: Ashley is a country girl from Wisconsin with a kind, infectious attitude who came to L.A. with dreams of becoming an actress. She got lost on her first day but met Brian & Valerie after walking into the restaurant where Valerie worked and they became her guides. Ashley also moved in with Valerie so she’d have a place to stay and got a job working at the restaurant so she’d have something to do in between acting jobs. She secretly has a crush on Casey.

Name: Valerie Melnitz

Ethnicity: Latin American

Appearance: Valerie has long, black hair that’s past her shoulders & brown eyes. Tan complexion. Wears a pink t-shirt or tank top & jeans.

Info: Valerie is a woman who dreams of becoming a famous super model. She works part-time as a waitress at an Italian restaurant called Giada’s in between modeling gigs. It was there that she met Brian, who stopped a rude customer from making her go out with him when she didn’t want to, and the two started dating & fell in love. Valerie is very independent & headstrong. Out of those closest to Brian, Valerie is one of two people who are unaware that Brian is a monster fighting super hero for quite some time.

What do you guys think of the character info???

I also just realized that since it'll be the Psychosian that enters Valerie's mind that will result in Brian accessing Cerebellum Form for the first time, which Psychosian should it be??? Look at the Psychosian Form list and Valerie's info to decide.

We also got to figure out how the Psychosians will look before they enter people's minds.

Look at the ones we have. Though a Rose MIGHT be good.

* Dragon - Main Villain who could use a wicked name.

* Mantis - The first to be destroyed by Ganglia Form

* Spider

* Scorpion

* Lobster

* Cactus

* Venus Fly Trap

* Tiger

* Chameleon - The first to be destroyed by Tectum Form

* Rhinoceros - The first to be destroyed by the Adrenaline Form

* Wolf - The first to be destroyed by Medulla's Rider Kick

* Rhino Beetle

* Stag Beetle

* Lion - Main Villain's Second-In-Command Perhaps.

* Pteranodon

* Rose

* Mole

* Bat

* Gecko

* Frog

* Pig

* Gorilla

* Turtle/Tortoise.

* Penguin

* Cardinal

* Hawk

* Hammerhead Shark

* Moth

* Manta Ray

* Stingray

* Dragonfly

* Jellyfish

* Duck

* Grizzly Bear

* Armadillo

* Squid

* Rabbit

I still think the Rose is a good one...

I think you should add a Psychosian with a Mushsroom motif. Mushsrooms have toxins that can cause psychological effects like delusions not unlike some drugs.

That might be a little weird. Though I did just get a mushroom monster card for my Yu-Gi-Oh collection. Mushroom Man #2.

But what should these things look like prior to getting their new forms???

What do you think of the character info???

post-1135-125972435719_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobby

Well in Kero, Moulds are based on Fungi and they have psychic abilities to affect their prey psychologically.

If you have read Kero Ep2, you will see the effects. The MOTW uses its power to cause mass hysteria among the soldiers and made them attack each other.

Okay. Just remember that these things attack the mind itself. The Rose actually does sound like a great idea to be the first to be destroyed by Cerebellum Form. Think about what the Rose Grongi & Orphnoch did in terms of powers.

What do you think of the Character info??? Figured including how four of them met Brian would be a good idea.

Edited by Bobby

Bobby, the info is nice and sound. As for how the kaijin should look before possesion, how about they look like dormant quicksilver beings. No real motif at first but they take on the form of the being that would initially either drive it's host insane, scare them or make them feel relaxed.

So for Valerie, the Rose does sound nice but also think of something that she might have a fear of, an animal to be exact, and base the psychocian around that.

The Psychosians are gonna do all sorts of things to their hosts' minds while inside. Induce fearful nightmares. The Pig will make someone go on a feeding frenzy. Some will take control of their hosts and make them do things against their will. Etc.

Quicksilver???

I'm currently trying to think of what could be carved into a wall that has the room where the Psy-Belt is contained hidden behind it. Stumped at the moment.

Well, you like transformers so use the writings from Revenge of the Fallen or something along those lines.

As for the quicksilver thing, think of how Kiva's body looked while he was transforming. Make them transparent quicksilver-like beings that take on a form that the host subconscious gives them.

Well, you like transformers so use the writings from Revenge of the Fallen or something along those lines.

As for the quicksilver thing, think of how Kiva's body looked while he was transforming. Make them transparent quicksilver-like beings that take on a form that the host subconscious gives them.

The carvings are gonna be read out loud in Japanese and then spoken in English. It's got to pertain to what's inside. There's an adjacent room that has something in it. It's where the Psychosians are sealed.

Bobby, if the Psychocians are an ancient race then that means it doesn't matter how it's read or spoken. If they are ancient then so should be the writing. If the belt was found in a temple then the writing shoul be different as well. A lost civilization with a different writing system.

That's something to keep in mind. Think of Kuuga, Agito and Blade. Different races with different languages and they also had their own writings.

Tales - good idea of what i was getting at.

The opening scene is similar to Kuuga. They are gonna find the Psy-Belt first in a shrine. So the carvings on the wall that hides the room has to say something about what's inside or something.

True, but also in Kuuga, the room that the sarchophagai and the arcle were found in didn't have any Japanese or English symbols in it. It had symbols that the scientists had never seen before. They only understood them after they decifered them.

That's what should probably be done in the shrine in which the PsyBelt is located in. Have symbols that must be decifered so that the scientists can learn of what is said and about what's located inside.

Through study and decoding there is training......I just made a Shaf-fu funny. Where's my silver triangle and stiking stick so I can make a chimming sound?