Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

The Official Kamen Rider Medulla Thread

Here's where we can discuss ideas for my first original Rider.

Here are the forms the Psychosians will be based on.

• Dragon - Main Villain who could use a wicked name.
  • Mantis - The first to be destroyed by Ganglia Form
  • Spider
  • Scorpion
  • Lobster
  • Cactus
  • Venus Fly Trap
  • Tiger
  • Chameleon - The first to be destroyed by Tectum Form
  • Rhinoceros - The first to be destroyed by the unnamed Powerhouse Form
  • Wolf - The first to be destroyed by Medulla's Rider Kick
  • Rhino Beetle
  • Stag Beetle
  • Lion - Main Villain's Second-In-Command Perhaps.
  • Pteranodon
  • Rose
  • Mole
  • Bat
  • Gecko
  • Frog
  • Pig
  • Gorilla
  • Turtle/Tortoise
  • Penguin
  • Cardinal
  • Hawk
  • Hammerhead Shark
  • Moth
  • Manta Ray
  • Stingray
  • Dragonfly
  • Jellyfish
  • Duck
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Armadillo
  • Squid
  • Rabbit

Edited by Bobby

Hmm I think if you want to be unique you can use something else than the animals you have chosen. hmm lemme think

ah since your Kamen Rider is that of intelligence maybe you can focus on animals that exhibit intelligent behaviour... here's what I have.

Big Bads

Chimpanzee

Gorilla

Orang Utan

Crows

Dolphin

elephant

Dogs/wolf

pig/hog

rodents

parrots.

er, dont ask.

anyway, just inc ase you forgot'ill repsot my suggestion

okay, here's my suggestion for your kaijin.

Do you know of Personal Demons in psychology?

Personal Devils

Their orgin is ambigiuous, however, it is clear that they are a threat to humanity.

They have no definite form.Their form is mainly based on the emotion the human mainly experiences and exhibits.Mainly, they are invisible to normal humans.

The emotions are fear, doubt, worry, shame, guilt and rage.Mainly negative emotions.

They prey on mainly humans with lots of those emotions.

Attacking method

When they manage to get to a human, they will stay inside their mind.They will influence the human, into experiencing more of the negative emotions,until, when they have eaten enough of the negative emotions, they will be able to jump out of the human and manifest in physical form.

Mainly, after manifesting, they can choose kill the human afterwards.

Edited by spectre555

But make sure the Psychosians are dangerous otherwise there is no use for the Rider to exist.

I'm gonna make them dangerous. Just no homicide type thing. Not even making the victims die.

The woman who finalized the inspiration for this series lost consciousness and was taken away on an ambulance. So imagine what could have happened to cause that.

Hmm death or coma... sounds very serious indeed. But I think you can add that the patient ends up in a coma until the monster is defeated outside her mind.

How about if they do enough damage, the person ends up comatose??? That way, they can be conscious on many occasions when Medulla drives the Psychosians out.

Yeah as long as the readers feel for the victims's injuries it should be fine. I believe your psychosians are a hundred times more dangerous than an Imagin? Right, Bobby?

I think you can use paralysis, anything that is associated with brain damage.etc should be the results. But I think the monster should be out of the brain? I think the Rider can drive the fella out of the patient's body but Medulla has to vanquish him outside the patient's mind in reality.

Edited by Tales

That's actually what I was thinking. Medulla uses his bike to enter a person's mind to try & drive them out. Once out in the open, people can see the creatures and watch Medulla destroy them.

now this is getting dangerous for the victims I meant. I think you will have to come up with some sorta way Medulla's character can tell whether someone has a Psychosian on him/her. And also you have to vary the victim's symptoms like maybe he goes insane for a bit, err psychotic.etc Getting voices in your head can screw someone pretty badly.

I think next you have to develop him and your villains more. Like say how the protagonist get to don the Rider identity. And also what is the goals of Villains.

I TRIED to think of Medulla's info but my brain just kept wandering. Plus, my left eye was acting weird.

Sure. I've also been trying to work on my fifth Power Rangers team Science Force. I just figured out the Morpher Activation Call.