Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Decade Fanfic Images

well, i'm researching futuristic technology designs.

Cosmos will not use the Tron Lines trope through,at least not have it on all times like faiz.

Hey Spectre, you ever watch the movie, Gozilla: Final Wars?

You could use the suit design of the mutant fighters of the M-Organization as inspiration for Cosmos' suit design.

But remember the Cosmo suit is alien tech so it's more complex than the Xilians.

Designing Cosmos is not as simple as i think.

See,i more or less have the suit functions mostly all confirmed.Just need to figure out stuff.The ones i list here are mainly visible on the suit.

Levitation Module -on his back,researching on mounted propulsion devices.

EDIT:Maybe lets try something else to show that can can levitate.

Stasis Modules -represented by the 3 cyan dots on each of his arms.

Grappling Hook Launcher-on the forearms.

Energy Source thingy-hahaah,erm,even we have little idea were the power source for the Kabuto riders were anyway......but Cosmos has two instead on merely one.

1.The Quasar Starter.

2.The glowing part on his chest.

Edited by spectre555

OMG, this thread is awesome! Pretty cool how like this Decade topic meshes up every members' ideas together. Very true to the series. I gotta post here sometime when I get the chance.

Hey Spectre, you ever watch the movie, Gozilla: Final Wars?

You could use the suit design of the mutant fighters of the M-Organization as inspiration for Cosmos' suit design.

That movie was AWESOME!!!!

That's true Bobby. It's meant as the final movie in the Godzilla series. It was supposed to tie all the movie together and end the series in a all out monster brawl. My god, Godzilla went Decade on us slightly.

Mike, nice to see a none-collab face here in this thread. Some reply's from a person outside the collab is refreshing.

Spectre, it is best not to think too much. Jsut follow my 3 basic steps for a Rider suit design.

1) Battle - design the suit around the users flexibility and fighting style.

2) Power - Design the suit to show how a user uses the Rider power and gadgetry.

3) Function - Design the suit so that it functions well within the set background environment it's being placed in.

Follow those steps and you might find it slightly easier.

I hope they bring the Big G back. There's other monsters he can fight. Like a giant scorpion.

Yeah for ANT I will complete it soon as I am finished with a 3d model I am doing.